Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 363 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4063

    Boredom

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    What prompted me? Boredom! LOL.Knowing that and not wanting to spend all my time watching cable, I packed my Lap top and portable hard drive just so I would have something to do when I got bored.
    CookyJar.
    Should take a drive and pick up a fine lass.

    Cheers.

    TM.

  2. #4062

    This is the time of year for reminiscing

    Quote Originally Posted by Launcher321  [View Original Post]
    ...prompted CookieJar to post so many wonderful shots

    Stay safe,

    L.
    What prompted me? Boredom! LOL.

    This is the time of year when you are supposed to be with family and friends. And, that's what bought this on. I'm visiting family and friends for the holidays. I'm staying in a small motel. Winter sports are great fun but I like the warmth of my motel room. Knowing that and not wanting to spend all my time watching cable, I packed my Lap top and portable hard drive just so I would have something to do when I got bored.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0744.JPG‎   IMG_0746.JPG‎   IMG_0745.JPG‎  

  3. #4061

    Re: The Prettiest

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceni  [View Original Post]
    The prettiest girl was Sam J S, hot, fun, up to no good, it's too bad nobody has any good pics / vids of her they share cause she was my fav all time.
    I never meant a Sam J S. And...

    I would never be so bold as to say I could judge who is the prettiest. But, while Stephanie may not be the prettiest, she does have most of the qualities I consider necessary. Beautiful healthy hair, a lovely smile, and checkout those eyes and classic body shape. Stephanie may not be the prettiest, but she's damn close.

    Unfortunately she hasn't been around for years. .

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephanie 005.jpg‎   Stephanie 004.jpg‎   Stephanie 001.jpg‎   Stephanie 46.jpg‎   Stephanie 43.jpg‎  

    Stephanie 39.jpg‎   Stephanie 56.jpg‎   Stehanie 007.jpg‎   Stehanie 008.jpg‎   Stehanie 006.jpg‎  


  4. #4060
    Thanks for the picks, SeeForYou!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeForYou  [View Original Post]
    Carey and Stephanie.
    Short and to the point, a man of few words and a man after my own heart.

    Carey! Before I knew her as Carey, she was Barbie aka Molissa. Like many others, she bounced back and forth from Broadway and BackPage. She made a big slash about a year ago.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carey 001.jpg‎   Barbie 43.jpg‎   Molissa 6.jpg‎   Carey 003.jpg‎   Carey 02.jpg‎  

    Casey 92.jpg‎   Casey 91.jpg‎   Casey 17.jpg‎   Casey 01.jpg‎   Casey 00.jpg‎  


  5. #4059
    Thanks for the pick, Njroadrash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Njroadrash  [View Original Post]
    Gaetana was a beauty. She was my first when I entered the seen. I got her off of backpage. Wish I had the opportunity to pick her up off of the street and have hours with her. I'm to nervous to do the street pickups but hit up BP on occasion. By far the best BBBJCIM I ever had!
    Wow! Did you pick a winner. Gaetana aka Superhead was an ATF of mine and just about anyone who ever dated her.

    Most girls with her kind of beauty depend mainly on their looks. Gaetana depended on quality of service. In fact it was she who told me that her nickname was, "Superhead. ".

    She hasn't been around for a couple of years now – hope she's doing well.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Geatana 48.jpg‎   Geatana 74.jpg‎   Gaetana 2.jpg‎   Gaetana 54.jpg‎   Gaetana 82.jpg‎  

    Geatana 89.jpg‎   Geatana 00.jpg‎   Geatana 18.jpg‎   Gaetana 57.jpg‎   Geatana 08.jpg‎  


  6. #4058

    Re: Thanks CJ

    No! Thanks you! For making the picks and giving me something to do. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Rochelle is very pretty. I also like Gaetano and Courtney. And dam. Stacey and Deena. Wow. Thanks and happy new year.
    They are all fine picks, but I'm giving you Courtney. She hasn't been around for a while, you would have loved her.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Courtney 001.jpg‎   Courtney 33.jpg‎   Courtney 36.jpg‎   Courtney 39.jpg‎   Courtney 44.jpg‎  

    Courtney 47.jpg‎   Courtney 51.jpg‎   Courtney 62.jpg‎   Courtney 55.jpg‎   Courtney 60.jpg‎  


  7. #4057

    Re: Michelle aka Rochelle

    Quote Originally Posted by DickPischardo  [View Original Post]
    No doubt on this one. Don't taze me man.
    LOL.

    CookyJar.

  8. #4056
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    My vote is Danny. I prefer ladies with small tits and a beautiful ass. Happy New Year Cooky. May we both "keep it up" in 2015.
    Thanks Glockman! Keep it up in 2015.

    Danny was a favorite of mine. She really like doing the outdoor photos.

    CookyJar.

  9. #4055
    Thanks for the picks, Syberman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    Ok, tiffany20, but...
    Ah! Yes! Tiffany! A relatively recent find of about a year ago, she may still be around, flying under the radar. She is a surprisingly fun and free hearted girl, too be so pretty.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 003.jpg‎   Tiffany 013.jpg‎   Tiffany 014.jpg‎   Tiffany 25.jpg‎   Tiffany 21.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 05.jpg‎   Tiffany 09.jpg‎   Tiffany 08.jpg‎   Tiffany 10.jpg‎   Tiffany 012.jpg‎  


  10. #4054

    Re: Picking one

    Quote Originally Posted by Launcher321  [View Original Post]
    … So, to play, my pick is Michelle. Stunningly beautiful and pretty down to her sandal tan-lined feet. I found them all "attractive" but she really stands out. Happy New Year to all of you from the Florida mongers and thanks to CJ for the pics.
    Stay safe,
    L.
    Michelle's look is mesmerizing.

    I never saw her again after this photo shoot. What I remember most about her is that, she really didn't realize how cute she was. She was real shy and reserve.

    CookyJar.

  11. #4053

    Re: Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. I spoke with Jamie's sister, who also worked the Ave and has since retired. She told me Jamie passed away well over a year ago. Sad as she was a first class provider. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    I had no idea. I will retire her Photographs.

    RIP Jamie

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaime 63.jpg‎   Jaime 001.jpg‎   Jaime 002.jpg‎   Jaime 003.jpg‎   Jaime 004.jpg‎  

    Jaime 006.jpg‎   Jaime 007.jpg‎   Jaime 005.jpg‎   Jaime 01.jpg‎   Jaime 04.jpg‎  


  12. #4052

    RE: Exercise In Futility

    Two excellent choices, Cracksmoak. Thank!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cracksmoak  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie (63 & 2057), Missey.
    They have pretty eyes.
    Actually, Missey aka Spicey may still be around. With a little luck, under different circumstances, she easily could have been a model. As it stands, there are some very harsh rumors going around. I cannot say for sure that they're true, and I don't want to be the one to verify them.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Missey 001.jpg‎   Spicy 68.jpg‎   Spicy 008.jpg‎   Spicy 74.jpg‎   Missey 002.jpg‎  

    Missey 24.jpg‎   Messey 003.jpg‎   Spicy 78.jpg‎   Spicy 64.jpg‎  

  13. #4051

    Julie aka Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjman2  [View Original Post]
    This brings up some old memories. I do remember her, she started working for an escort service. I think she inherited lot of money couple years ago and I didn't see her again.
    She was good peple when we first got together, something happened too her once she went to work for the agency. A real personality change took place. A nice girl, I always liked her.

    CookyJar.

  14. #4050
    This brings up some old memories. I do remember her, she started working for an escort service. I think she inherited lot of money couple years ago and I didn't see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I never said it had to be a favorite.

    Julie aka Cherry's red hair, huge smile and slender body....she's pretty. IMHO

    CookyJar.

  15. #4049
    She was my first date when I started mongering few years ago. I am not that active any more. There are too many cops. Created a new account just to look at the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If you cannot find someone among mine, pick one of your own.

    For some reason when I think of pretty spinners, Michelle aka Rochelle comes to mind.

    CookyJar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape