Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 928 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 13920
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1200

    Petite busty Chinese girl

    Had two dreams with a late 20's Chinese girl. Petite with full Cs and she was eager to please. 3 $ for the hour and well worth it. Seniors PM for contact if you want to take her for a spin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  2. #1199
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanCid  [View Original Post]
    Check the bareback girls section. Hope that helps.
    Thanks for the tip, will probably try to set something up with her.

  3. #1198
    Quote Originally Posted by JTim1972  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Vegas soon and wondering if anyone had any reports about Kristin. Looks cute and claims to be creampie friendly:

    http://kristinlv.escortwebsite.com/
    Check the bareback girls section. Hope that helps.

  4. #1197
    Quote Originally Posted by JTim1972  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Vegas soon and wondering if anyone had any reports about Kristin. Looks cute and claims to be creampie friendly:

    http://kristinlv.escortwebsite.com/
    Read the last few posts in the bareback beauties section.

  5. #1196

    Kristin

    Visiting Vegas soon and wondering if anyone had any reports about Kristin. Looks cute and claims to be creampie friendly:

    http://kristinlv.escortwebsite.com/

  6. #1195

    Sara the big tit MILF

    If you're like me and prefer natural big tits, you should check out her reviews on TER. I reviewed her on there and USASG last May or June. She was so much fun I saw her a second time in August. She does incall or outcall. She looks a little bit like Marilyn Monroe with much bigger tits. If you like big swinging titties, check her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray007  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Happy New year to all! I will be visiting Vegas soon and I would be very appreciative of any help you can provide. I am looking for some good, reliable busty MILF's to have fun with when I am in Vegas with reasonable rates. Please let me know when you get a chance. If any of you ever make it to Indiana, I can hook you up with some service oriented providers. Thanks for your help!

  7. #1194

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Scc5112  [View Original Post]
    Its because she has used some pics that are not of her. She has a leopard skin pattern tattoo on the shoulder which should help distinguish her real pics.
    So what's she like w first timers? Bbj, GFE, dfk, Damages? Will she outcall to the strip? She looks fit asnd attractive except that ckown on her leg. LOL.

  8. #1193
    Its because she has used some pics that are not of her. She has a leopard skin pattern tattoo on the shoulder which should help distinguish her real pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    When I google the number I get multiple pics. What's up?

  9. #1192

    Reccomendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray007  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Happy New year to all! I will be visiting Vegas soon and I would be very appreciative of any help you can provide. I am looking for some good, reliable busty MILF's to have fun with when I am in Vegas with reasonable rates. Please let me know when you get a chance. If any of you ever make it to Indiana, I can hook you up with some service oriented providers. Thanks for your help!
    I saw this one last year when I was in town. I was very pleased:

    http://januaryclass.com/main_framset.html

    I saw her for $$$ but it was worth it! I think she'll work with you because that website rate is pretty pricy IMO. Very sweet girl and not a clock watcher at all! She provided outcall to my hotel.

  10. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray007  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Happy New year to all! I will be visiting Vegas soon and I would be very appreciative of any help you can provide. I am looking for some good, reliable busty MILF's to have fun with when I am in Vegas with reasonable rates. Please let me know when you get a chance. If any of you ever make it to Indiana, I can hook you up with some service oriented providers. Thanks for your help!
    Megan or Cassidy on BP.

  11. #1190

    Any recommendations for busty MILF's with reasonable rates? Visiting Vegas soon

    Hi guys. Happy New year to all! I will be visiting Vegas soon and I would be very appreciative of any help you can provide. I am looking for some good, reliable busty MILF's to have fun with when I am in Vegas with reasonable rates. Please let me know when you get a chance. If any of you ever make it to Indiana, I can hook you up with some service oriented providers. Thanks for your help!

  12. #1189

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Scc5112  [View Original Post]
    http://bit.ly/1HsUdYp

    Took a break from the Asian buffet and visited one of my regulars that I hadn't seen in a long time. Couldn't find a newer ad, but the number's still good. Have fun!
    When I google the number I get multiple pics. What's up?

  13. #1188

    Lola

    http://bit.ly/1HsUdYp

    Took a break from the Asian buffet and visited one of my regulars that I hadn't seen in a long time. Couldn't find a newer ad, but the number's still good. Have fun!

  14. #1187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by BikerJim  [View Original Post]
    I am sure it has been discussed before and I am not sure if this is the right place for it but, how do you do an "LE Check". I need to make sure before I will feel comfortable.

    Thanks.
    That's easy but you're going to pay it forward go to front page at the top then look to the left click on 22 rules of mongering and wallah I have told 3 other people the same thing but you my friend are the anointed one the next time you see this question please pay it forward and let them know because it will come up again in like 3-6 months.

  15. #1186

    New to USA Guide

    I am sure it has been discussed before and I am not sure if this is the right place for it but, how do you do an "LE Check". I need to make sure before I will feel comfortable.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape