Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,661 to 18,675 of 19555
-
02-21-15 17:31 #895Senior Member

Posts: 208Vietnamese?
Avalon was staffed from Vietnam. Unfortunately they were in the Seattle city limits and were closed about 5-6 years ago.
It was my favorite at the time.
Has any similar establishment started in our vicinity?
-
02-19-15 21:19 #894Senior Member

Posts: 706Funny, yeah. Bonnie is cool. I have known her since 2002. She introduced me to CiCi the last time I was there.
She looks like she could be some fun too. I originally met Coffee at Airport massage & then later stumbled on her.
At Elite. She's pretty fun, but I prefer Bonnie, just because we're comfortable around each other. I would describe Coffee's.
Looks to be more "cute" than "sexy. ".
There used to be a chick named Sunny, who worked at Elite & briefly at Euro. I would love to find out where she went.
I know that she's from Colorado, so maybe she went back there. She's the dom, aggressive type & will rock your.
World. She's really into licking your ass & balls leading into prostate massage while deep throating you. I would totally.
Submit to this woman, which is not my typical preference, but very fun with her. Good-Times!
-LCB.
Originally Posted by OceanExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-15 22:27 #893Senior Member

Posts: 208Yes Bonny again
I have to eat crow!
LCB is totally correct.
On my recent visit with Bonny at Elite she looked awfully familiar to me and I said so twice. But she refused to acknowledge that. She actually acted like how could I possibly know her. We'd only had sex 5 -10 times previously. It was a classic case of not recognizing someone out of context. True I hadn't seen her at Euro for some time but I figured that was the luck of the draw for who answered the door. LCB it right, she is great, treat her well and you'll get wellness in return.
On this second visit I apologized to Bonny but I was also sort of mad at her for treating me like a stranger. This time I was with CiCi and she was lots of fun as well. Same action.
Maybe Elite is my new best place. What is Coffee like?
But I do have to say this about Euro. I have never been to a another place where I've had BBBJCIM from virtually everyone there. Slightly worn or not, that is always a real treat.
OE.
-
02-13-15 23:28 #892Senior Member

Posts: 208Bonny?
I'm confused. I have known Bonny at ET for several years. She and Rose were my first favorites there. She predated Lana. This Bonney was not her. The ET Bonny does have "bolt ons". This Bonney did not. Sounds like I have to revisit Elite and resolve this for myself.
-
02-13-15 20:47 #891Senior Member

Posts: 706Bonney is the same Bonny that was at Eurotouch for well over a decade.
Her boobs are definately not natural, they're bolt-ons, but nice bolt-ons!
She told me that she was planning on leaving Euro & making the move to.
Elite a while back. I stopped in Elite to see her & she gave me the run down.
Apparently she wasn't getting along with Susie, (retired provider turned manager.).
And she said the extra stress wasn't worth it to her. After she quit, the owners asked.
Her why, she told them & apparently they fired Susie & tried to get Bonnie to come back.
She declined and told me that she's happier at Elite.
Treat her well, she's a really nice person.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by OceanExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-15 22:06 #890Senior Member

Posts: 208Visit to Elite
Following earlier recommendations I visited the Elite Spa in Edmonds on Aurora (Hwy 99).
I can give it two thumbs up.
Two nice Korean girls available today. Bonney and CiCi. Coffee is on "vacation". Couldn't remember Lisa.
Based on the previous reviews I asked for Bonney but met CiCi after we were through and she looked to be an enthusiastic good option.
She was nicely built and attractive.
Take your pick.
They have a nice sauna then table shower then massage.
Bonney was enthusiastic and energetic. Nice natural boobs.
She turned me on nicely, then condom BJ and DATY (69) then FS.
$60 at the door then $140 tip. I don't barter so you might do better.
I don't want to argue about money but in return I expect good service.
That happened this time.
Have fun.
-
02-03-15 12:49 #889Banned Member

Posts: 39University ave MP
Took a chance at the Chinese MP on 52nd and University. Spoke Chinese with them but still only got a nice oil massage. Tomorrow I'll go to Leela's on Roosevelt and 52nd. Always have gotten HE there.
-
02-01-15 15:28 #888Senior Member

Posts: 223Lisa?
No idea. Never met a Lisa. Coffee and Bonnie so far. They come and go, pun intended.
Originally Posted by Ughoff
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-15 17:50 #887Senior Member

Posts: 62Nina
I went there again, OMG, she offered me a special finish, ok, she said stand up, I thought great get a good HJ that way, nope, she bends you over and gives a prostate with a HJ, so if you go there, ask for the special finish, tell her you saw it on a preview, that's how she gets her business,. Also she will not get naked or let you touch her tits. Shee is old too, very old.
Originally Posted by LoneBiker
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-15 01:51 #886Senior Member

Posts: 81New place
Haven't been there but based on my experiences of many an AMP, don't expect the women to look anything like the pictures. At best, they will be those girls' mothers (and often thier grandmothers).
Originally Posted by Smith6235
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-15 21:13 #885Regular Member

Posts: 1Does anyone try this before?
http://seattle.backpage.com/BodyRubs...e_100/20068832
This is new.
Happy ending?
-
01-06-15 01:14 #884Regular Member

Posts: 5So is Lisa gone?
Originally Posted by Gorilla69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-15 01:23 #883Senior Member

Posts: 1295Occassional visitor
Hi, don't' know about this one, but in the past I have had several older thai ladies do only HJ, I tip a little more and then on about the 4th visit, I leave out an extra 100 and a condom. Usually they are flattered, and like to relive their youth. Works about 50% of the time.
Originally Posted by LoneBiker
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
12-29-14 15:43 #882Senior Member

Posts: 89I think you're referring to Nina
I have not seen her myself, but here is Nina's ad:
Originally Posted by Jackie11
[View Original Post]
http://seattle.backpage.com/BodyRubs...y-nina/8807221
-
12-29-14 01:47 #881Senior Member

Posts: 67Lotus, cute girls, but nothing else
Headed over to a place I had tried before and liked, but today the women were mature, low on the attractive scale and wanted me to wait 30 minutes. The wait had me out the door.
I headed up Greenwood to Lotus Foot Massage. 60/ hr, 10 extra for table shower. Girl at the front desk was cute. Passed me over to Anna. 29,cute, Chinese fresh of the boat. Very little English. Short dress so it looked promising. Nice massage, she allowed a very small amount of hand wandering above the dress and pushed my hand away if I let it wander too much. No happy massage, just a nice massage.
http://seattle.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-9832/19508813










Reply With Quote






