Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 5443
-
01-02-15 16:17 #4048Senior Member

Posts: 76RE: Exercise In Futility
Stephanie (63 & 2057), Missey.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
They have pretty eyes.
-
01-02-15 10:11 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 748Jamie
You are correct. I spoke with Jamie's sister, who also worked the Ave and has since retired. She told me Jamie passed away well over a year ago. Sad as she was a first class provider. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by Syberman2006
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-15 15:57 #4046Senior Member

Posts: 185Picking one
Every so often I like to check out the picture gallery and just had to see what prompted CookieJar to post so many wonderful shots. So, to play, my pick is Michelle. Stunningly beautiful and pretty down to her sandal tan-lined feet. I found them all "attractive" but she really stands out. Happy New Year to all of you from the Florida mongers and thanks to CJ for the pics.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
L.
-
01-01-15 13:12 #4045Banned Member

Posts: 285Ok, tiffany20, but I know I dated Jamie69 when I found her on Kensington in Philly a few years back. I heard she passed away am I right?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-15 10:12 #4044Senior Member

Posts: 6038My vote is Danny. I prefer ladies with small tits and a beautiful ass. Happy New Year Cooky. May we both "keep it up" in 2015.
-
01-01-15 09:02 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 213Michelle aka Rochelle
No doubt on this one. Don't taze me man.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-15 08:42 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 657Marlo Thomas
I agree Cooky, Marlo Thomas has been a beautiful woman for decades. This girl is very hot. What's her story? PM if you like.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-15 01:38 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 1334Forgot one
Stephanie! Beautiful.
-
01-01-15 01:34 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 1334Thanks CJ
Yes. Rochelle is very pretty. I also like Gaetano and Courtney. And dam. Stacey and Deena. Wow. Thanks and happy new year.
-
01-01-15 00:20 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 235Thanks CookyJar
For making these past few days so enjoyable with your photos. Really a treat and very much appreciated. Happy New Year!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-14 23:34 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 5563For Auld Lang Syne
For days of long ago, my dear,
for days of long ago,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for days of long ago.
Goodbye 2014, I’m gonna miss you, like all of those other years gone by.
Happy New Years, USASexGuide
CookyJar
PS: Hey there 2015, it’s sure nice to see you.
-
12-31-14 23:14 #4037Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Excercise in Futility
If you cannot find someone among mine, pick one of your own.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
For some reason when I think of pretty spinners, Michelle aka Rochelle comes to mind.
CookyJar.
-
12-31-14 23:02 #4036Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: So many beauties!!
I never said it had to be a favorite.
Originally Posted by TexacoTim
[View Original Post]
Julie aka Cherry's red hair, huge smile and slender body....she's pretty. IMHO
CookyJar.
-
12-31-14 22:56 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Pretty Women
Okay! Two can play that game.
I've always had this thing for Marlo Thomas. Pita is a died ringer for, "That Girl. ".
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
12-31-14 22:50 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 5563I agree! They're all hot! So hot that it's impossible to make a choice.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
But! Don't ask me why. I've always liked Danny and I'm not afraid to admit that I think she's pretty.
CookyJar.










Reply With Quote




