Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 5443
-
12-31-14 22:13 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 2085All those girls are extraordinarily hot.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-14 19:47 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Excercise in Futility
Can this really be that hard? Throw out a name or two.
Originally Posted by Justtrying5789
[View Original Post]
Try this! Go: Eenie, meanie, minie, moe! I pick this one, even if she is a...
CookyJar.
-
12-31-14 19:41 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Out of Towner
Ok! Great! So, pick out a thin one, with a nice ass and small tits, who looks kind of clean and say she's pretty.
Originally Posted by DickPischardo
[View Original Post]
I know it's not as easy as it looks but, go ahead and try. Pick one or two! I'm curious! Go ahead, nothing is going to happen. No one is going to come knocking on you door because you pick a girl.
CookyJar.
-
12-31-14 19:28 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 5563I think we'd all agree on that. However, what would be the harm in choosing one or even two. Go ahead and pick one.
Originally Posted by Syberman2006
[View Original Post]
Who in your opinion is a pretty one? Go ahead and pick, it's an,"Excercise in Futility," nobody is watching.
CookyJar.
-
12-31-14 19:12 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: My observations about the futile things in life
LOL
Hey ole Buddy, Season Greeting.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
Let's get together soon and slit one.
CookyJar.
-
12-31-14 18:06 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Pretty Woman
LOL, Maybe I did stretch it a bit. It was a great conversation starter, so play along.
IYHO, who's pretty and who's not.
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
12-31-14 14:41 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 194Pretty. Woman
OK maybe there's some confusion here I thought we were referencing the movie Pretty Woman starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere. What I was saying was Kristen looks similar to Julia Roberts in the movie pretty woman. I was not saying she was the prettiest girl ever on Broadway.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Good Hunting Gents.
KSW.
-
12-31-14 11:37 #4026Banned Member

Posts: 285For just pure beauty that is fine, but to have a really positive experience, its all about chemistry.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-14 10:41 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 748My observations about the futile things in life
It is a difficult task to sort through the masses and say this one is prettier than that one. It is just as hard to answer a question as posed unless there is a definitive time attached to it. Such as 9:00 am 5:00 pm midnight etc. Then there is something to compere her to as opposed to a generalization.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
We see something we like about one and something about another. It has been my observation beauty is something women use to control the men in their life to get the things they want. What's pretty today isn't so pretty tomorrow. Agreed? Women don't get all done up just to please us. They never say "hey honey, I did this all for you. Don't feel you need to give me anything". That thought is always in the back of our heads " I wonder what this is going to cost me"?
She's going to give you some today she will look bombastic to get what she wants. She don't want to give up any she will look like a troll under a bridge after an earthquake. They have that power to transform themselves into the prettiest or evilest person on earth. So IMHO they are all very attractive in one way or another. At one time or another.
Something to ponder, the girls in the street are different. Most don't have the pleasure of a nice manicure or pedicure. They don't hit the showers as often as they should. They don't get to the beauty parlor as often as they would like. Yet, they still have people that find them attractive enough to seek them out. Most have no idea they was even looking for this or that girl. They just got the "hey go find somebody" message from the little guy. So off they went on their adventure. First thought in their mind as they put the key in the ignition is "I wonder who's out today"? They see a girl and in their minds ear they hear those famous words. Always thought, never spoken. Those being, " yeah she'll do. She's pretty enough for what I got in mind".
Did beauty enter the equation? I don't think so. In fact they head for the seediest part of town to find their dream woman. Personally I have never headed for Macy's when I get the desire for the ultimate in companionship. I'm sure they have some talent there too. I just haven't found that department yet. True to my nature I am still looking there though. Soon as I have some results, you will be the first to know. Or you can watch the papers.
I think it's fair to say what makes one girl attractive makes another sexy. In my limited journey through life I have seen a wide variety of beautiful women. I've noticed a few things. Like, from the crotch to the neck line they are pretty (there's that word again) much the same. Yes some are chunkier than others. Some are tiny. Some are clean as a whistle some are as dirty as a French call girl on a Saturday at midnight. Those are the ones I like. Or the ones that say "I don't do that" there's a short pause and listen closely and you will hear the word "often".
I have thought to myself on occasion "I wouldn't touch that girl with a ten ft pole". Now when I step back I have been known to change that opinion as quickly as the rain can fall.
In my journey I have found there is very little a good girl won't do under the proper guidance. Glad I attended guidance class at Saint giveittohergood. In as much as there's not a lot a good girl will do that a bad girl can't do better.
Not everybody was blessed with a pretty face like me and Cooky. So it is only fair to look past that and try to see deeper into that person. Always keep in mind deeper is nicer. Or so they say. Which reminds me of one encounter where a girl midway kept screaming "deeper deeper". I had the embarrassing task of telling her there was no more back there to go deeper. Oh well that's another story for the adults on here.
Many times after doing this or that I have been known to say "Holy shit, that was beautiful. Damn you're beautiful. That was fucking beautiful". Truthfully, I have never said "That was ugly". What really excites me though is when they say to me "you're not so bad yourself". I've heard those words a few times.
Now, maybe that's just part of the program. To build my ego but I really doubt that.
The best times are when the neighbors are also outside having a smoke after I've pounded this one or that one. When they call me by name and slap me on the back then I know it was good.
In my never ending search for Miss perfect I have yet to find the perfect ten. I did have five two's one night so I guess that counts for something.
I do know one thing for sure. Everyone of the girls that grace these pages are pretty enough for somebody here to look for them. I'm just waiting for the day when the girls think I'm pretty enough to come looking for me.
Until then, well, Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
12-31-14 10:39 #4024Senior Member

Posts: 157So many beauties!!
Wow, just wow. And to think this is only your Jersey ladies.
I cannot imagine the memories you must have. As others have said, all are pretty in their own way. I could never choose favorite.
TT.
-
12-31-14 09:39 #4023Senior Member

Posts: 95Gaetana was a beauty. She was my first when I entered the seen. I got her off of backpage. Wish I had the opportunity to pick her up off of the street and have hours with her. I'm to nervous to do the street pickups but hit up BP on occasion. By far the best BBBJCIM I ever had!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-14 09:20 #4022Senior Member

Posts: 213Out of Towner
Maybe I'm f'd up, but I find all woman beautiful. Even the ones you would consider ugly, not me. I have my preferences, normally thin, nice ass, small tits. But I look in their eyes. If they are "clean" and have a good personality, I'm good to go. Keep-up the good work CJ!
Dick.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-14 08:34 #4021Senior Member

Posts: 282Carey and Stephanie.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-14 06:39 #4020Senior Member

Posts: 406Excercise in Futility
Viewed all your selections and I'd keep them all. Yes, some did more for me than others, but all are within my boundaries for "I'd do them in a heart beat".
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-14 03:28 #4019Regular Member

Posts: 7The prettiest
The prettiest girl was Sam J S, hot, fun, up to no good, it's too bad nobody has any good pics / vids of her they share cause she was my fav all time.











Reply With Quote





