Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,076 to 24,090 of 32178
-
12-30-14 08:57 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 86Oasis Massage in Haymarket
Decided to give this place a try and TOFFT since I have seen no other reviews. They were having some plumbing problems the day I visited and there was a guy there fixing the toilet which may have affected my service. My provider, don't remember her name, seemed distracted with all that was going on. To sum up my visit, good massage with no extras by a fairly attractive provider. I was hopeful for more but alas, no luck. I'd be interested to know if anyone has different luck at this place.
-
12-30-14 07:18 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 86The Oasis in Haymarket
Decided to TOFFT at the Oasis in Haymarket a week or so ago. There are two places in the shopping center where Oasis is located and I had not tried either one. I have been in Oasis in the past but did not stay as I was not sure what kind of service I would get. The day I went in they were having some sort of plumbing issue and ther was a guy there fixing the toilet. Not sure if that affected my experience but my provider did seem to be distracted by that whole process. All in all it was a relaxing massage but there were no extras offered. I may try again one day to see if anything is different. Good massage and the staff was nice. I'd love to know if anyone has a different experience there.
-
12-30-14 01:24 #8101Banned Member

Posts: 392Needed real Massage and got it
Visited CS Massage on Fairfax Blvd (rte50) opposite / near Ted Britt Ford. Just needed an strong massage on legs and back and that is all I got from nice very young lady, Lily. Got the feeling that the place was legit ONLY and did not push things. Please let me know if I am wrong. Via PM if that is more appropriate. I got what I needed but sometimes I like to live up to my name. Happy Guy 2 ! When you need a strong deep acupressure massage for sports pain in the back and legs, the basic rub and tug places don't seem to have the skills.
Happy Guy 2.
-
12-28-14 21:58 #8100Senior Member

Posts: 29Yeah I think they're a little short staffed. And yes Russian finish w momo is awesome but she'll up sell you to get it. She can be a little too business for my taste. I have a great time w Cindy though.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-14 21:01 #8099Senior Member

Posts: 1922I know the Southern MD part has lots of Young Asian
Although I have not sampled a really young Asian yet (18- 25), most are in their 30ish. I did a lot of researches, I know for certain there are lots of them in the southern part of MD. Nice looking too.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
But we just cannot get them all. I pop as many as I can. I was in Tyson Corner in a Chinese Restaurant and several of the waitresses are very young. I might even go that route.
Different folks different strokes.
-
12-28-14 19:34 #8098

Posts: 227Recommendation for next trip
If you are looking for younger Asian women, you may want to travel to Asia rather than the DMV region.
Not a complaint from me (I love the women of my age) -- just a statement of the status-quo.
Be nice to the ladies.
PA.
Originally Posted by RichmondMas
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-14 18:36 #8097Senior Member

Posts: 1922Not any paticular areas
I can drive. Anyway went to Vienna and met up with Pamela. Since I am not sure of the AMPs in NOVA. I am looking for some young Asian girls. Most in my areas are around 30 ish. Any recommendation for my next trip?
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-14 17:04 #8096Senior Member

Posts: 2686I spoke with the FBB a few years ago
This may not be the one who was around for a long time (Maria? But that one said that FS was available. I thought about it, but couldn't get over the idea that holding hard arm and pectoral muscles while pumping together would be too much like getting pounded by Lou Ferrigno.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-14 11:21 #8095Senior Member

Posts: 1991Maria Calo
Holy Sh*t, if this is her I think I will take a pass!
Originally Posted by Mack287
[View Original Post]
http://www.mariacalo.com/
-
12-27-14 09:17 #8094Senior Member

Posts: 30Could be Maria Calo. She is / was a FBB in the NOVA area who gave massages a while back. Not sure of any details.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-14 23:39 #8093Regular Member

Posts: 11Alexandria
Hey. I am visiting and staying near old town. Looking for a place to sneak away for quick visit. I see there is place in Belle Haven area and another place on Richmond Hwy called Health Center. Any Intel or advice? PM details. Thanks and happy new year!!
-
12-24-14 19:07 #8092Senior Member

Posts: 1991In what area?
NOVA is pretty spread out and some location info would probably help get you better suggestions.
Originally Posted by RichmondMas
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-14 09:07 #8091Regular Member

Posts: 24Rt 1 South Report
Went to the townhouse on Rt 1 S. Chinese. Asked for my usual but she had "gone to NY. " They seem to cycle there fast, or I don't go frequently enough. Drew Chena (Chee-Nah).
35 ish. Serviceably cute. Good hard massage. Worked back so hard I felt it for days. Good work on neck, everywhere. Send signal by allowing my hand to naturally press against intersection during massage. Excellent good massage. Flipped and towel-less commencement sent message. Soft stroke. Used oil. No talking needed. No utc roams. Followed all direction on technique. Then worked front muscles. Hour apx 60. Would go back.
-
12-23-14 21:55 #8090Senior Member

Posts: 1922Visiting this Week ends Need a place to relex
Problem I only have one pop. Cannot afford to go to the wrong place. Any recommendation?
-
12-21-14 11:51 #8089Senior Member

Posts: 1991Similar experience, seems to be legit only.
I visited this past week and my therapist was Jenny (tall, beautiful, shapely Chinese, maybe early-mid 30's). No TS but outstanding massage (I like deep and strong). In fact, she's the first masseuse I can recall where I had to ask her to let up a bit on the pressure.
Originally Posted by YmmvAlot
[View Original Post]
Jenny worked my back for a long time and I think she would have used up the entire hour if I had let her. But I had one eye on the clock and asked her if I could flip with about 15-20 minutes to go. I made all the usual signs to indicate a HE would be most welcome but she didn't indicate that was an option. With a few minutes to go I gently asked if any extra massage was available for an extra tip and she said no.
From everything I saw and experienced, I'm pretty convinced this is a legit only place. Of course, things could change and maybe one of the other massage therapists might be more open-minded, but I don't plan on repeating unless I'm just looking for a deep therapeutic-only massage.
Here's their latest ad and number: http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-8886/16553860.
703-488-8886.











Reply With Quote





