Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8080
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondMas  [View Original Post]
    I can drive. Anyway went to Vienna and met up with Pamela. Since I am not sure of the AMPs in NOVA. I am looking for some young Asian girls. Most in my areas are around 30 ish. Any recommendation for my next trip?
    RM,

    If you got a 30's something gal, you hit gold. All the therapist here are in their mid to late 40's. Yes peeps even the ones you think are in her 30's are in their 40's.

    Go east men, way East for 20's gals like Philippines or Macau or China. HK is older too. Welcome to NOVA, home of over 40's therapists and well over priced too.

    PC out.

  2. #8079

    Thanks for PM'ed intelligence

    Just wanted to thank everyone for all the PMs and suggestions. This forum really works when you get good feedback by PM and in the Forum.

    Heading off to SW FL for 4 months now where AMP pickings are delicious. Mostly Chinese and young and very attractive and friendly GFE types. Ah.

    Keep safe, keep warm.

    Happy Guy 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Visited CS Massage on Fairfax Blvd (rte50) opposite / near Ted Britt Ford. Just needed an strong massage on legs and back and that is all I got from nice very young lady, Lily. Got the feeling that the place was legit ONLY and did not push things. Please let me know if I am wrong. Via PM if that is more appropriate. I got what I needed but sometimes I like to live up to my name. Happy Guy 2 ! When you need a strong deep acupressure massage for sports pain in the back and legs, the basic rub and tug places don't seem to have the skills.

    Happy Guy 2.

  3. #8078

    Oasis Massage in Haymarket

    Decided to give this place a try and TOFFT since I have seen no other reviews. They were having some plumbing problems the day I visited and there was a guy there fixing the toilet which may have affected my service. My provider, don't remember her name, seemed distracted with all that was going on. To sum up my visit, good massage with no extras by a fairly attractive provider. I was hopeful for more but alas, no luck. I'd be interested to know if anyone has different luck at this place.

  4. #8077

    The Oasis in Haymarket

    Decided to TOFFT at the Oasis in Haymarket a week or so ago. There are two places in the shopping center where Oasis is located and I had not tried either one. I have been in Oasis in the past but did not stay as I was not sure what kind of service I would get. The day I went in they were having some sort of plumbing issue and ther was a guy there fixing the toilet. Not sure if that affected my experience but my provider did seem to be distracted by that whole process. All in all it was a relaxing massage but there were no extras offered. I may try again one day to see if anything is different. Good massage and the staff was nice. I'd love to know if anyone has a different experience there.

  5. #8076

    Needed real Massage and got it

    Visited CS Massage on Fairfax Blvd (rte50) opposite / near Ted Britt Ford. Just needed an strong massage on legs and back and that is all I got from nice very young lady, Lily. Got the feeling that the place was legit ONLY and did not push things. Please let me know if I am wrong. Via PM if that is more appropriate. I got what I needed but sometimes I like to live up to my name. Happy Guy 2 ! When you need a strong deep acupressure massage for sports pain in the back and legs, the basic rub and tug places don't seem to have the skills.

    Happy Guy 2.

  6. #8075
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Rich Therapy in Herrrrrdown = fail.

    I paid for an hour and after the TS, another monger rings the bell. He must had been a regular because my provider (she said the other girl was out shopping) wanted to cut my session down to 30 min, to take care of the other monger, and stated she would give me back 20 (which she did). TS was great, the massage was poking and prodding with a towel on and other services were marginal noVA std. She had tig ole bitties and doing a Russian on her would be a dream but given the circumstances of cutting my session short to attend to another monger left a bad taste in my mouth and I decided to not seek out additional treatment. Reports from another mongering site suggest the a couple years past activities were excellent but not this time around. Provider name sounded like Momo. I don't recommend this place, another lazy high volume Korean operation.
    Yeah I think they're a little short staffed. And yes Russian finish w momo is awesome but she'll up sell you to get it. She can be a little too business for my taste. I have a great time w Cindy though.

  7. #8074

    I know the Southern MD part has lots of Young Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for younger Asian women, you may want to travel to Asia rather than the DMV region.

    Not a complaint from me (I love the women of my age) -- just a statement of the status-quo.

    Be nice to the ladies.

    PA.
    Although I have not sampled a really young Asian yet (18- 25), most are in their 30ish. I did a lot of researches, I know for certain there are lots of them in the southern part of MD. Nice looking too.

    But we just cannot get them all. I pop as many as I can. I was in Tyson Corner in a Chinese Restaurant and several of the waitresses are very young. I might even go that route.

    Different folks different strokes.

  8. #8073

    Recommendation for next trip

    If you are looking for younger Asian women, you may want to travel to Asia rather than the DMV region.

    Not a complaint from me (I love the women of my age) -- just a statement of the status-quo.

    Be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondMas  [View Original Post]
    I can drive. Anyway went to Vienna and met up with Pamela. Since I am not sure of the AMPs in NOVA. I am looking for some young Asian girls. Most in my areas are around 30 ish. Any recommendation for my next trip?

  9. #8072

    Not any paticular areas

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    NOVA is pretty spread out and some location info would probably help get you better suggestions.
    I can drive. Anyway went to Vienna and met up with Pamela. Since I am not sure of the AMPs in NOVA. I am looking for some young Asian girls. Most in my areas are around 30 ish. Any recommendation for my next trip?

  10. #8071

    I spoke with the FBB a few years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Tried doing some research but she doesn't list a phone or any pics of herself and doing a google search on "Female Bodybuilder" and "Springfield" didn't turn up anything.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-rubs/15031100

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...810195819.html

    If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.
    This may not be the one who was around for a long time (Maria? But that one said that FS was available. I thought about it, but couldn't get over the idea that holding hard arm and pectoral muscles while pumping together would be too much like getting pounded by Lou Ferrigno.

  11. #8070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Maria Calo

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack287  [View Original Post]
    Could be Maria Calo. She is / was a FBB in the NOVA area who gave massages a while back. Not sure of any details.
    Holy Sh*t, if this is her I think I will take a pass!

    http://www.mariacalo.com/

  12. #8069
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Tried doing some research but she doesn't list a phone or any pics of herself and doing a google search on "Female Bodybuilder" and "Springfield" didn't turn up anything.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-rubs/15031100

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...810195819.html

    If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.
    Could be Maria Calo. She is / was a FBB in the NOVA area who gave massages a while back. Not sure of any details.

  13. #8068

    Alexandria

    Hey. I am visiting and staying near old town. Looking for a place to sneak away for quick visit. I see there is place in Belle Haven area and another place on Richmond Hwy called Health Center. Any Intel or advice? PM details. Thanks and happy new year!!

  14. #8067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    In what area?

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondMas  [View Original Post]
    Problem I only have one pop. Cannot afford to go to the wrong place. Any recommendation?
    NOVA is pretty spread out and some location info would probably help get you better suggestions.

  15. #8066

    Rt 1 South Report

    Went to the townhouse on Rt 1 S. Chinese. Asked for my usual but she had "gone to NY. " They seem to cycle there fast, or I don't go frequently enough. Drew Chena (Chee-Nah).

    35 ish. Serviceably cute. Good hard massage. Worked back so hard I felt it for days. Good work on neck, everywhere. Send signal by allowing my hand to naturally press against intersection during massage. Excellent good massage. Flipped and towel-less commencement sent message. Soft stroke. Used oil. No talking needed. No utc roams. Followed all direction on technique. Then worked front muscles. Hour apx 60. Would go back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape