Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 15,766 to 15,780 of 23660
-
12-24-14 09:41 #7895Senior Member

Posts: 733Multi fucking
This goes to show that they ARE mostly about the money. Multiple factors abound but in the end she is looking for more Monay and ready to sign on another DAddy for a bigger ticket. She is apparently thrilled with you and your --er --deal, but finds it is too easy for a hot young girl to get laid for $$ Your donation is at the bottom of the barrel and she needs more. If you want exclusivity you should have the talk and be prepared to pony up more Dough. Just think of all of us Mongers hitting on the same girls. Each girl can go out with 10 to 20 guys easily for $ to $$$ each FC date and all the free dinners they can stomach. They have to reconcile their "status"in their own mind --are they a true SB seeing one Daddy in a relationship of sorts? Or are they an UTR balancing several acts? Or are they a full on Ho? There is a fine line between the categories nest ce Pas?
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-14 07:58 #7894Senior Member

Posts: 441Value
I have been seeing my 23 yo regularly. Pics are in this thread. Looks like she is starting to get "trained" as snooping her phone she is in dialog with another daddy offering $$ and she is holding out for more. Initially she would not agree we had an arrangement. Our agreement is $ the first night and $0. 5 any additional nites of the week and she asks for as many as she can get. We stay in a nice hotel and typically get something to eat. But shows it's not all about the $ with these gals.
Originally Posted by Walruscl
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-14 13:17 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 138As has often been repeated in this thread, so long as you act like a gentlemen and are reasonably attractive, competition really isn't the biggest issue. After you've gotten their attention it becomes a matter of game, sugar expectations, and whether you're dealing with a bad pick (GPS, flake, Nando-1, poor personality match, etc).
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-14 13:08 #7892Senior Member

Posts: 138When you think about it from their side, it's hard to imagine what it takes for a non-pro to work up the courage for even a M&G. Especially the under-20 crowd (or maybe for them it's just naivet at work).
Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO
[View Original Post]
Early on with my SB, we had a conversation where somewhere along the line she mentioned that "well, at this point I feel safe with you". We had been to the FC 2-3 times at that point, so one would hope she felt safe by then. But I personally had been so focused on my own issues of privacy, whether things were working out, etc, that I didn't even stop to think about the issues she would be dealing with.
-
12-23-14 13:04 #7891Senior Member

Posts: 541The bowl is amazing!
Can't figure out why I didn't start playing in it sooner. I guess in todays world most guys won't even treat a pretty young girl to dinner, and there are so many crazy SDs out there with odd fetishes, that a decent looking guy who has a general enjoyment of sex, is like a gold mine for most of these girls.
I am finding that the cost is actually less than mongering and the quality of the girls is so much higher.
There is a clear disparity between the male to female ratio in the bowl that works in our favor.
Guess its because most guys don't watch the Dr. Phil type shows that talk about the bowl (since they are working), and the guys who do, aren't employed so can't afford to play in it anyway.
Happy holidays Gents!
-
12-23-14 11:02 #7890Senior Member

Posts: 483LOL. That's not unusual at all. These young SBs usually do not have cars, nor the means to get one.
Originally Posted by BigLick90
[View Original Post]
A few months ago, I had a 22 yr SB that had her mom drove her to the hotel and waited for her outside. I told her I didn't want to keep her mom waiting while we're having fun. After about 10 minutes, once she got comfortable with me, she texted her mom to go leave. Once we're done, she had her mom come back to pick her up.
Besides, needing a ride, they feel a little safer to have someone come with them and waited a while for them just so they can check you out first. Keep in mind, these are not pros and they are meeting strangers online for the first time. Safety is a definite concern.
-
12-22-14 18:31 #7889Senior Member

Posts: 5603Another FYI. When I closed my extra account there a couple months ago, it was closed on the exact day it was supposed to, and no repeat billing.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-14 18:18 #7888Senior Member

Posts: 754SD4Me alert!
Gentlemen,
Every so often, I sign up for the 3 day trial on SD4 Me, carpet bomb the locals with a message that contains my email and cell, and sit back and rake in the babies. Very often after my trial period is up, my access to mail and messaging on the site continues, and I am able to follow up with those little fish too dim to read that I want them to email me, not message me, on the site, or any late-comers who create profiles after the barn door has been supposedly closed.
Just a heads-up that the glitch in their shut-off function is allowing me to keep contacting newbies and dimbies, so if any of you out there want to give it a try, now may be your best chance. Just be sure to use a cc that has a limited balance available. As has been reported numberous times on here, SD4 Me is notorious for repeat billing despite your requests that they stop.
Cheers, and happy holidays.
Scott.
-
12-22-14 17:31 #7887Senior Member

Posts: 733Senior citizen
So I had a M&G / FC date with my 45 yr old. She is a 8/8/8/7 mixed beauty. She was actually as good looking as any 22 yr old and had a rocking body, and was a smart accomplished MILF. She agreed to $. 5 but on the clock, which is OK with me since my play time is limited anyway. The bad part is the requirement for cover which I cannot do. The first meet is one thing but not ongoing. So after the Holidays we are going to talk and see if this can go anywhere. She is tight and has a sporty interest in Sex, so I think she could work if she can loosen up on the demands.
I really like the naivete of a newby youngster though, so I will continue to search for the elusive teenie. They are playing hard to get for me. So many have the no sex thing going on and are starting to pop up and disappear just as quickly. Disappearing could be either they got a Daddy or they realized no sex will not get them very far in this world. I'm not even going to list Pots anymore until they pass the M&G.
-
12-22-14 15:26 #7886Senior Member

Posts: 127Well, I thought the date went well (better than I expected, honestly), but she didn't think so. She texted me earlier today and complained about the sugar I gave her. I gave her $$$ but she's claiming I only gave her $$. She's not interested in seeing me anymore she says, she claims I made her feel cheap. I think she was never really into me and just needed some fast and easy money. And now she's lying about the dollar amount as a reason to break it off with me.
Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-14 11:18 #7885Banned Member

Posts: 90Question for the pros.
Been a monger for many years just started reading and sharing on this site. I have all my undercover gear ready to dive into the sb scene. Burn phone another cc etc. My question is when you have the fish caught how many of you ride bareback. I know you never know about these girls but after a few dates I can tell if they are pros or not. I had a sb I met at a bar around vcu typical student in need. I played safe for awhile then she told me you don't have to wear condoms if you choose not to. Anyway littlehead won. Just wondering how these girls on the sites compare to a bar pickup etc. Thanks for the help.
-
12-21-14 19:12 #7884Senior Member

Posts: 5603Just a typical UTR girl. Try to research her phone #, email address, FB, instagram, twitter, etc. before hand.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-14 14:42 #7883Senior Member

Posts: 127When I encounter POTs who exhibit this sort of behavior, I almost always see that as a huge red flag that there are things going on that I won't care for and I will not pursue them. The sole exception being the flaky girl I've mentioned in my past few reports: She has mentioned meeting at her place and going straight to her bedroom or skipping a M&G and going to a hotel. I would normally avoid a girl who thought along those lines, but if her pics are accurate and really her, then she is totally my type and I really would love to hook up with her at least once. But she keeps flaking on me so who knows if I'll ever find out if the pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
Totally unrelated: I'd been chatting with a SA POT who had been slow to respond to SA messages and then slow to respond to texts. When I sent her my pics, she didn't really comment one way or the other on if she found me attractive or not. We had a M&G last week, but she barely made any eye contact with me and she left 15 minutes after we got there. She had said she'd text me the next day, but she was silent all the rest of the week. I really thought she was not interested in me and I was only barely interested in her. But a couple of days ago, I figured I would text her to see where we stood. My regular SB is out of town and my out of town SB wouldn't be seeing me for well over a week, so I had some time to fill. The SA POT told me that yes she was interested, just busy. I told her I understood and to just let me know when she's free and we can set something up. I didn't think I'd be hearing from her for a while, if ever. But surprisingly, she texted me earlier and we have a FC date later today. Hopefully it goes well, but who knows.
-
12-21-14 13:27 #7882Senior Member

Posts: 1897Proceed with caution
I have had some POT's like this. I have never had one of them become part of the regular rotation. By asking you to go straight to the hotel, she has signaled that she is worried you will back out after getting coffee. There are two reasons she might do this: 1) she does not match her pictures or 2) she is desperate for money and does not want to take avoidable risks. In case (1), you might still get lucky. I met a woman who was even hotter than her pictures. She was great in the FC. However, she was getting money to support two drug habits: her's and her BF. When drugs are involved, you are guaranteed the situation will go bad eventually. In case (2), you should search this thread for Nando1 and read the oldest entries. You might still see her occasionally but you need to keep a very safe distance. Drama is a constant feature in a Nando1's life. I have a few women like that; I never give them more than $ and I rarely see them more than once a month.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
RB.
-
12-21-14 12:34 #7881Senior Member

Posts: 355Most likely just and UTR girl. There are quite a few on SA / SD4 M. That can be fun, but not as good as a true non-pro SB. If her pictures are TOO hot, they may be fake.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






