Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12910
    You can search on facebook under gender, home town, and occupation for massage therapists near you. Be honest. Tell these women you're searching for a new, dedicated masseuse, since your old one moved away, retired, or blah, blah, blah. If the banter you create together is sexy enough, be earnest and ask for an appointment.

    I'll also stop into spas just to scope out the talent if they're near any of my errands for the day. You never know if one of the gals behind the counter will catch your eye.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone received extras at a legit spa? I'm talking hotel spa or at one of those fancy spas. I've had no problems getting extras at Sunkiss for example but I won't consider that legit. I'd love to get extras from a white LMT but can't seem to find the right place.

  2. #12909

    Euro Tactics

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    ...Polish / european, mid 20's, 5'3" maybe 120, attractive enough with an attractive body...The towel is still on me, not exposing anything yet, so I hold onto it as I flip...I don't have a lot of experience with Europeans so I may have been misreading some signs...
    The Euros will almost always scrutinize you on a first visit. That being said, the best way to gauge things is to slowly remove the draping over the course of the massage. You stayed covered, which will get you nowhere. They are NOT going to risk taking the cover off for you. If she's that concerned about nudity, you'll will be provided with a sheet and even a blanket. She gave you a tiny amount of draping. It should've been easy enough to have a few *oops* moments. An opportunity to loose the cover and prove to her skeptical European nature that you have nothing to hide.

  3. #12908

    Where our Chinese friends go to play Macau

    https://www.youtube.com/embed/uI2kO4qTi80

    Where our Chinese friends go to play. Turn your seekers on.

  4. #12907

    Of course. It happens wehreever there are me qand womenalone in a room

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone received extras at a legit spa? I'm talking hotel spa or at one of those fancy spas. I've had no problems getting extras at Sunkiss for example but I won't consider that legit. I'd love to get extras from a white LMT but can't seem to find the right place.
    It's in the eye of the beholder. I personally have had extras at legit spas. But it was all in the set up. A girl who would cut my hair at the time. I was out at a bar that she was at around Christmas time. We danced had fun and were off to her car for some fun. She then told me that they provide massage service at there local hair joint but only early morning and late evening when the girl customers were gone. I showed up and had a great time. Point is it doesn't matter if the are legit or not. We're all just people who like each to do these types of things to each other other in varying degrees. Some will like you so much they'll make you ejaculate. And they know you'll be a repeat customer one who tips well.

    Pm me on the midlo girls. I want to ask you something.

    F. be.

  5. #12906

    Extras at a legit spa

    Has anyone received extras at a legit spa? I'm talking hotel spa or at one of those fancy spas. I've had no problems getting extras at Sunkiss for example but I won't consider that legit. I'd love to get extras from a white LMT but can't seem to find the right place.

  6. #12905

    New Adventure NW side

    A couple weeks ago I saw a new ad for massage. It said $25 hr. I'm thinking yeah right. I call and it goes to vm. I leave a message. She calls me back next day. I'm not able to meet up so I tell her another time. I call again in a couple days. Same thing, goes to vm. She calls back a few hrs later. I'm almost home. Try again a few days later, she picks up. We chat a little but can't agree on a time. FF to yesterday. We set up a time and over I go. On the NW side near Jade Dragon. From her voice she sounds young and new but when I quiz her she says she has experience. I'm thinking she's fresh outa massage school. We meet up and I'm surprised at what I find. Not Asian I knew that already. But white, Polish / european, mid 20's, 5'3" maybe 120, attractive enough with an attractive body. Up to het apt. on the 2nd floor. She shows me a room with a table and tells me to get ready. The room is semi dark with candles lit, no background music. I undress and hop on the table, she comes in, leaves the door open. I'm naked so she covers me with a folded over towel. No biggie as she doesn't seem that concerned to cover me completely up. I don't know what to expect as she starts but soon my concerns go away as its obvious she has done this before. Not hard and not soft, in between. She starts on the legs and stays for about 10-15 minutes, not going up too far but in a sorta teasing way. She moves to my back and after maybe 10 minutes I can feel her long hair lightly touching my skin and I'm feeling good. I take this as a sign and find her leg / thigh with my hand but she pulls back. I'm like, huh, but I relax, first visit. 10 more minutes of this and she asks if I want to turn over or stay on my stomach. The towel is still on me, not exposing anything yet, so I hold onto it as I flip. She pretends to not be looking as I settle on my back. More leg work and then to my stomach, shoulders and she moves back to my stomach. She's working around my navel, I guess trying to get me excited, but I'm in that state of confusion and not showing her the proper signs. With the no touching sign still on I relax as she moves back toward my feet. As she's doing that I reach in to adjust myself, also to gauge her if that's ok, she doesn't do anything. I'm playing with it under the towel for a minute or so and then she says time is almost up. I'm like ok and shut it down. Out she goes and I get dressed. Left her a little tip which she was thankful for. For the money it's a good deal and I'll go back hoping for more. I don't have a lot of experience with Europeans so I may have been misreading some signs but I'm not discouraged yet to write this one off. Serious seniors can pm for more info as she said she's open for new clients.

  7. #12904
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure May / Ellen is the only one there now. I drive by 2-3 X a week and see her car but haven't had a session with her for a while. 3, 4, 5 yrs ago ago I used to stop in at least once a week. Sunny, Ellen, Theresa, and a couple others. Always left with a smile. Sunny was the funnest. Miss her.
    Couple others=Coco and Angela.

  8. #12903
    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    Who did you have there?
    I wish I could remember but the blonde up fronts name was Megi or something I wanted her but she was busy. I want to say angela or something. Someone told me to ask for her. It was a let down. Even the massage. Maybe its because I'm mexicanish.

  9. #12902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Funny but true. I've never had an asian named Sunny who wasnt lots of fun!
    I sure agree, not even including the one we both know, LOL. Bob.

  10. #12901
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure May / Ellen is the only one there now. I drive by 2-3 X a week and see her car but haven't had a session with her for a while. 3, 4, 5 yrs ago ago I used to stop in at least once a week. Sunny, Ellen, Theresa, and a couple others. Always left with a smile. Sunny was the funnest. Miss her.
    Funny but true. I've never had an asian named Sunny who wasnt lots of fun!

  11. #12900

    4112

    Quote Originally Posted by PussHawk53  [View Original Post]
    That explains why I was itching for a few days after the last time I went there. I only see May (Ellen) working there now. Is she the only one?
    Pretty sure May / Ellen is the only one there now. I drive by 2-3 X a week and see her car but haven't had a session with her for a while. 3, 4, 5 yrs ago ago I used to stop in at least once a week. Sunny, Ellen, Theresa, and a couple others. Always left with a smile. Sunny was the funnest. Miss her.

  12. #12899
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripps  [View Original Post]
    Ah, Singapore. The memories there.

    Anyways, the apartments are kind of a different service.

    Any given apartment is probably dealing with a lower volume of clients than any given amp. As well, the number of towels used per client would be less I think. But, to be honest, I'm not sure where the responsibility for cleanup lies... With the girl? With the agent?

    At am amp, someone runs the shop and is supposed to be on top of that sort of thing. Not sure how this works at the apartments.
    Thanks. Good point about the lower volume. I used to prefer escorts visiting from out-of-town and now that I think about it, I figure they had 6-10 clients a day but they never had close to that number of towels in the hotel room. I'll have to pay more attention to how a towel looks / smells now that I'm getting all paranoid and ocd about this.

  13. #12898

    Reuse of Towel:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Great visual. Yeah, it's amazing how many places reuse towels. I make a point to simply not use them. After all, who are we kidding. Just tell them you don't want the towel. Nobody ever makes a fuss. At my session today, I noted how they use paper. Like the stuff they use in medical offices, and I really appreciated it. Actually today was a great dream. I am trained to read those imperceptible signals the MT gives you. Today the subtle hint was she said "F*** me now!" LOL. Bob.
    Great subject Bob521, Not many like to talk about it, But very true. Yep, it is amazing how many places reuse towels.
    You said " tell them you don't want the towel " You may find you have war on your hands. They ack like they don't understand.
    I have seen so many just refold them. Even the hot towels I've seen them refolded, Then back in to the heater.

    Happy hunting.

  14. #12897
    Ah, Singapore. The memories there.

    Anyways, the apartments are kind of a different service.

    Any given apartment is probably dealing with a lower volume of clients than any given amp. As well, the number of towels used per client would be less I think. But, to be honest, I'm not sure where the responsibility for cleanup lies... With the girl? With the agent?

    At am amp, someone runs the shop and is supposed to be on top of that sort of thing. Not sure how this works at the apartments.


    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1232  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Definitely passing on this place. I always related a lot of laundry with extras that required more towels (like the old Singapore which had industrial sized washer / dryers). I don't frequent asian apts in the area but do the ladies here do their own laundry or are there towel issues here too?

  15. #12896
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke  [View Original Post]
    For those who patronize the joint north of Irving, you may not want to use the towel they offer; it's refolded after the session.
    Thanks for the info. Definitely passing on this place. I always related a lot of laundry with extras that required more towels (like the old Singapore which had industrial sized washer / dryers). I don't frequent asian apts in the area but do the ladies here do their own laundry or are there towel issues here too?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape