Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8088

    Wrong kind of pressure. TOFTT

    I visited a new NoVA establishment (that provides it's address only via text message).

    Good things: The manager (Alice) is very pleasant. Does a great job with text messages. The studio is conveniently located in a multi-use condo office park (good location), good parking, discrete entrance. On the inside are many indications of a new AMP.

    My MT (I believe the name was Lily, but I may have mis-heard) was an 30-ish see-girl with limited conversational skills. The massage I received was very good (HARD).

    Detriments: No TS, poor time management (Lily finished the massage at an hour (with no flip). She then tried to get me to extend another 30-minutes).

    Bottom line. VERY GOOD HARD MASSAGE, nothing else offered or enjoyed.

    Establishment advertising via CL and BP (NoVA search Alice).

    It is not likely I will repeat, and although my mileage was zero on this visit, as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

    P.S. If it does, let me know my PM.

  2. #8087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Why her ad intrigues me

    Quote Originally Posted by JTreehorn14  [View Original Post]
    That ad looks far too legit. Despite being in Backpage I just don't intuit that she is offering anything other than the services she lists. However, I'd love to be wrong. I think I'd find a standard NOVA ending from a female bodybuilder to be pretty hot.
    IME, therapists who are 100% legit have no issues posting their real names, numbers, addresses, etc. The fact that "Female Bodybuilder" has chosen to be so secretive about those items makes me wonder if she's one of the many legit therapists who also happens to do a bit extra but wants to keep a low profile.

    Of course, there's no way to know for sure without intel or TOFTT. So I'm hoping someone here has something to report and, if not, maybe I'll have to be the first to take the plunge.

  3. #8086
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Tried doing some research but she doesn't list a phone or any pics of herself and doing a google search on "Female Bodybuilder" and "Springfield" didn't turn up anything.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-rubs/15031100

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...810195819.html

    If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.
    That ad looks far too legit. Despite being in Backpage I just don't intuit that she is offering anything other than the services she lists. However, I'd love to be wrong. I think I'd find a standard NOVA ending from a female bodybuilder to be pretty hot.

  4. #8085

    Closed temporarily?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure this will help anyone by the time it posts, but as a I was on Wilson Blvd, around 2:30 or 3 pm, I saw 6 or 7 LE looking as if they were about to enter the establishment.

    The Health Center,Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205 near Jefferson.
    Stopped by Wednesday night, their neon light massage sign was on. Parked on the back of the building, walked to their door and noticed a hand-written note that said "Ill be back soon" and listed their phone number. Rang the bell anyway, but nothing. Thursday night, their sign was off.

  5. #8084
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Tried doing some research but she doesn't list a phone or any pics of herself and doing a google search on "Female Bodybuilder" and "Springfield" didn't turn up anything.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-rubs/15031100

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...810195819.html

    If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.
    I am imagining she looks like Starla from Napoleon Dynamite.

    http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2.../6a/Starla.jpg

  6. #8083

    Manassas. Oriential Massage

    Drove past place call Oriental Massage. It had an open sign in the window and a price $42/ hr. !! Any intelligence reports? It is next to an Adult Toy store. Good, Bad, Legit? PM me if that makes better sense. If it was good. And a good massage. 2 hours would be easy!

    Happy Guy 2.

  7. #8082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Massage by female bodybuilder in Springfield?

    Tried doing some research but she doesn't list a phone or any pics of herself and doing a google search on "Female Bodybuilder" and "Springfield" didn't turn up anything.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-rubs/15031100

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...810195819.html

    If anyone has any intel as to what she looks like and whether she's strictly legit or offers extras, a post or PM would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #8081
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure this will help anyone by the time it posts, but as a I was on Wilson Blvd, around 2:30 or 3 pm, I saw 6 or 7 LE looking as if they were about to enter the establishment.

    The Health Center,Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205 near Jefferson.
    If true then that's a shame. I had a very nice session there earlier this year. Nothing more than brief UTC roaming allowed, but the release was extended, nice ass play, and a cute girl with good English skills. Also, the massage was excellent and no clock watching.

  9. #8080

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBombay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure this will help anyone by the time it posts, but as a I was on Wilson Blvd, around 2:30 or 3 pm, I saw 6 or 7 LE looking as if they were about to enter the establishment.

    The Health Center,Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205 near Jefferson.
    When it first opened last year, Ana worked there and provided fantastic massage and above average NOVA plus she has a nice personality. When she left in the spring, remaining therapists provided only uninspired massage.

    Maybe the guy running the place and selling insurance upstairs had some fraudulent claims.

  10. #8079

    Relax Oakton

    Stopped by to see Anne / Anna and told she is no longer there. Disappointing. Hopefully will turn up somewhere new.

  11. #8078

    Wilson Blvd bust

    Not sure this will help anyone by the time it posts, but as a I was on Wilson Blvd, around 2:30 or 3 pm, I saw 6 or 7 LE looking as if they were about to enter the establishment.

    The Health Center,Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205 near Jefferson.

  12. #8077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Done

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Unable to send you message.

    Centerville visit was OK.

    PA.
    Check your inbox. Thanks.

  13. #8076

    Prince ReNo

    Hit Prince last week. They now have a table shower, no more standing. Dumpy choice of women but the place is still clean and price is 80/40.

  14. #8075

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    So, Crystal is legit, and so is Royal. The story doesn't stop there. Cindy at Royal gives a stunning massage, just firm in right places, and knows to work the glutes and upper thighs, I might call it teasing but she knows me real well and it just feels natural. At. 5 per hour I do 1 hr face down, then 1 hr on back. She works abdominal muscles, rib muscles, chest, then thighs and calfs, does a great tease, but it's all innocent and plus a comfort level. I'm telling you her hour spent on back glutes and thighs is breathtaking. But, it's not for everyone, the KAMPs are all within 1 mile to get a rub and tug. This is just a nice girl that puts 110% in her technique. Go in peace.
    Dreaming here.

    This place is nice. I had the same experience that Volvo described. Great massage for a great price. Little tease and nothing more. I might go there more often as I would get a free one after 10.

  15. #8074
    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    We'll, you're hitting the Chinese AMPs, and generally speaking they don't do the HE. Some will give a little tease and let you finish it off. When you spend the. 2 additional you can hit the KAMPs and maybe have a good time, but it might just be a 54 yr old grandmother doing a fast jerk off which has a reverse affect on me. You might get a sexy looking K-girl that can't massage worth a shit. Figure out you priorities then plot your course.
    In my dream.

    I am thinking it depends on city. In southern FL now for a week and maybe Chinese mafia different here. . 7 base fee plus tip and depending on provider, anything is on the table, no pun intended. They are in 20's and beautiful. Gone to heaven types. GFE included. Must be well trained. "What do you like?" Drop the clothes. And beautiful underneath. Very clean and careful. Alcohol on fingers, etc. Delightful. Can get a little more costly but worth the few extra bucks. Not all places are like this but many are. Look on Ft Myers pages. Spoiled me.

    Very. Happy Guy 2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape