Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,106 to 24,120 of 32173
-
12-09-14 09:52 #8068Senior Member

Posts: 765Garden of Eden
I stopped in at Eden after reading a fellow monger's review. It was 430 pm, Sat and I was the only one in the place. Vickie let me in and ushered me to a room. She is an older Korean woman (duh! But she was cute under all that caked on make-up. She asked if I wanted a shower and when I said yes, she exited and returned in just a t-shirt and denim cutoffs. She has a nice ass and boobs of a much younger woman. She had a great personality and we laughed and joked quite a bit. She found it especially funny that I am shaved and we went from there. She paid a lot of attention to my ass and cock during the TS, so I knew time in the massage room would be better. The massage itself was not so great, but she wasn't shy about rubbing my ass and reaching under to rub the boys. On the flip, she reached down to flick my cock and went further down to rub my asshole. I just smiled and spread my legs a little, putting my ankles on her shoulder. She giggled, jumped up and got a glove then came back and jumped up on the table to sit right between my legs. She asked if I liked prostate massages and I said absolutely. She oiled up her fingers and slid them in and started rubbing my prostate between two fingers. My cock immediately began to get hard and she took the other hand and started jacking me off. She really got into that and was much more vocal than I was saying things like "I love my fingers in your ass" and " you are going to cum hard for me". I erupted in a volcanic spray and she got up and cleaned me up with tissues and hot towels. Now. Never once did she suggest or ask for a tip, which really impressed me. I left her. 4 with a guarantee for a return visit for more play. I started kidding around with her about giving her oral sex and she was on the border line. I think I may be able to taste the goods the next time I go back.
-
12-09-14 06:43 #8067Senior Member

Posts: 377Tip for legit
My wife got me a Groupon for a massage once and I asked her how much to tip. She said tyipcally 15 - 20% of the (non-Groupon) rate. I also was in another legit place that had a deal going on and a lady paying in front of me left $10.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-14 22:42 #8066Banned Member

Posts: 392Thanks for the confirmation
Thanks for confirmation. BUT, then I over tipped for potential next time. Dummy me. I guess a real good massage for. 6/ hour and then a reasonable tip is not too bad if you have an ache and pain. . 6 for the hour plus what is a reasonable tip for a legit place / good massage? 10,15, 20 ?
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Happy Guy 2.
-
12-08-14 21:12 #8065Senior Member

Posts: 433It's a legit shop, as is Royal Massage just up the street.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-14 20:17 #8064Regular Member

Posts: 1Likewise, my visit there was w / a young Chinese girl in early 20's. Cute with nice body all around, but nothing more than pleasant massage. I offered, but she didn't bite.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-14 17:39 #8063Senior Member

Posts: 9122nd floor Panera spot
Anyone been to the 2nd floor spot above the Panera on 450 Broad? Before Lilly got hassled, I had good times with Paula and Apple. Right after Lilly's ordeal, Apple was totally hands off when giving a massage on the first floor. Not sure if things changed? Backchannel if you want.
-
12-08-14 17:12 #8062Regular Member

Posts: 4E. Holly Massage
Long time lurker 1st time poster. So I finally mustered up the courage to visit the local parlor. Only to be disappointing experiences I went a total of 3 times. I figured if they got to know my face things would be easier for myself. But each time has been a normal massage. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I never seem to get the hints of there might be more to offer, like some of you on the forum.
-
12-08-14 15:47 #8061Banned Member

Posts: 79Holiday Greetings / Holiday Gifts
The holidays are a great time to reduce stress with a visit to your ATF (or local massage technician).
If you have an on-going, friendly relationship with the staff, remember the manager (MMS) and your favorite technician with a gift or special "new year's" gratuity.
If your ATF is like mine, she is a hard-working, very nice lady (if you are extra-fortunate, she is also a beauty).
Likely you "tip your barber" extra (50% or more) at this time of year. Your massage ATF touches a lot more than your head -- and likely spends more time with you per visit than you spend with your barber.
I am sure my next visit will be great, but as is true in all things.
YMMV Alot.
-
12-07-14 14:41 #8060Banned Member

Posts: 392Another Lilly too
Went to Crystal in Herndon. Needed a real massage for back and looked up a Chinese place near where I was. Walked in and was set up with young (20's) attractive gal who did a very nice massage. She was very close and personal and had a nice rump but did not want to do more, at least on first visit. She asked if I had kids, how many. Very broken English. Was sweet and friendly but no HE. Felt like I was with a daughter and did not feel like pushing it since massage itself was good. Mamasan was a Chinese guy so maybe the place is legit or. ? Anyone else have luck here? Was very pleasant but not the Happy type.
Happy Guy 2.
P.S. Note at VIP there also is a Lilly as mentioned as a possibility on an earlier post. Older provider, talented, good attitude, tries hard to please. However not the chemistry for me.
-
12-04-14 15:55 #8059Senior Member

Posts: 28Vip
Been here several times and always good. Standard damage and tip - . 8 & . 4. GREAT TS, very playful. Which continued in the room. I thought her name was Tina but then I read previous post and said, "Hmmm. Maybe Lily?" Very friendly and at ease, 30+. A little chubby. Massage passable but good attitude made up for any deficiencies. Easy roaming. Very nice and definitely recommend. I recommend because of the attitude. Niceness goes a long way with me. I'm nice and expect the same. Hate paying. 8 and getting cold or bored demeanor. Hard to relieve stress with that kind of attitude.
-
12-04-14 09:52 #8058Senior Member

Posts: 433
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
The response from this forum has been amazing. Lots of PMs asking for more info on this guy. I'm happy the word is getting out.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 04:39 #8057Regular Member

Posts: 9Agreed
Yes, would recommend against Oasis right now. The older lady is gross and I couldn't get past the smokers voice. She has a partner who I think is out of town. The partner is early 40's but cute face and nice body. I've been with her several times and had a lot of fun. .
Originally Posted by Mocoloans
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-14 22:14 #8056Senior Member

Posts: 206Vip
Visited this place twice on the strength of a recent review. First time I drew Lily. (Why do they love this name they can't pronounce?) Lily is a granny, to be sure, but still kind of cute, friendly, and accommodating. Second time I drew Julie. Julie is probably much older than the 25 she looks, but I don't care. She's a stunner. She was a little cautious in the session--I was unable to talk the bees out of their dayglow jungle print leotard, but I'm confident this relationship can grow. With table showers, good service, and a lack of haggling, this place is moving to the top of my list.
-
12-03-14 18:38 #8055Senior Member

Posts: 912Feeling "Rich", but left poorer
Rich Therapy in Herrrrrdown = fail.
I paid for an hour and after the TS, another monger rings the bell. He must had been a regular because my provider (she said the other girl was out shopping) wanted to cut my session down to 30 min, to take care of the other monger, and stated she would give me back 20 (which she did). TS was great, the massage was poking and prodding with a towel on and other services were marginal noVA std. She had tig ole bitties and doing a Russian on her would be a dream but given the circumstances of cutting my session short to attend to another monger left a bad taste in my mouth and I decided to not seek out additional treatment. Reports from another mongering site suggest the a couple years past activities were excellent but not this time around. Provider name sounded like Momo. I don't recommend this place, another lazy high volume Korean operation.
-
12-02-14 23:04 #8054Senior Member

Posts: 433Ok, anyone who wants the details, feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
My research on his phone number has turned up two other reports of him robbing massage girls with a knife. But now I have a partial plate, a description of his car make and model, the town he lives in, and his physical description.











Reply With Quote






