The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #7773

    Time to reinvent

    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    I remember that story, and yes, in this situation the Lizard would disappear, never to be found. Unless that is you want to get to know your kid, hang out with him, and maybe put him through college.
    I would ditch the current phone and number, get a new email address and if you used a web site to finder change your profile, just in case that bump is yours and she is thinking child support!

  2. #7772

    Thank you to the board

    Thanks guys for all the information you've provided. I tried the SD thing a couple of years ago and although I made some of the classic mistakes (paid way too much the first time and also managed to pick up a stalker on the 2nd one), I wanted to know more. Now that I've read through all of the advice (I did RTFF) I have made wiser decisions and have managed to land my first SB. She's amazing, willing to live within my budget, and hotter than anyone I've ever dated (23,5'8, 115 and a former model). As this is my first post, I'll try and make more of an effort to post more often now that I'm starting to play in the bowl. Thanks again gents!

  3. #7771
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    I have been using Google voice the past few years as the primary method to talk and txt with the babids. It seems that Google voice is now integrTed into Google hangouts, so in order to send txt, I must use Hangouts. This makes things complicated. Recently I sent out a few txts from Hangouts to a few POTs, and got replies back directly on my phone. This scared the crap out or me, as I do not want myture number to be known. Immediatelyremoved both Google Voice and Hangouts apps from my phone.

    So, what are the other apps you gents have on your phone to communicate privately with your babies?
    Try the Hushed app. Economical and seems to be improving all the time.

  4. #7770

    Rollin Old School

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]

    So, what are the other apps you gents have on your phone to communicate privately with your babies?
    I use a pay as you go burner phone, and keep all my m&gs and FC visits in there as well. I've been doing that for four years and it works like a charm.

  5. #7769

    Google voice alternatives?

    I have been using Google voice the past few years as the primary method to talk and txt with the babids. It seems that Google voice is now integrTed into Google hangouts, so in order to send txt, I must use Hangouts. This makes things complicated. Recently I sent out a few txts from Hangouts to a few POTs, and got replies back directly on my phone. This scared the crap out or me, as I do not want myture number to be known. Immediatelyremoved both Google Voice and Hangouts apps from my phone.

    So, what are the other apps you gents have on your phone to communicate privately with your babies?

  6. #7768

    Oh yeah

    Hey fellas, just wanted to check in and toss this lovely picture out to the masses. My latest Craigs list score is on tap for lunch and an exended session at her place. Got to love the curves on this one, wish me luck!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	mandy.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	354702

  7. #7767

    Seinfeld

    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    Not what I had in mind at all haha! Not that there's anything wrong with that (Seinfeld fans will remember this).
    My father is gay, LOL.

  8. #7766
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    I have observed a huge increase in teenies in college on SA who do not have a car. It is bad for me because I have to expose myself in public twice / meet, going to pick up and return them after the FC. It just doesn't work for my risk profile. And they all have multiple roommates so can not play at their place. I do not mind a sketchy part of town if they have their own pad. I can't believe the awful places I went to meet hookers.

    BIll Cosby: apparently is / was a monger like us. Since he is rich and famous former escorts are coming out of the woodwork to get their 15 minutes. He had a driver / bag man who is telling all it seems. Perhaps it is good to be neither rich nor famous when playing the Sugar game.
    " Perhaps it is good to be neither rich nor famous when playing the Sugar game. ".

    Concur.

  9. #7765
    Quote Originally Posted by VaSD1  [View Original Post]
    How you do handle the ones that can't drive or don't have transportation? I've had three pots in the last couple of weeks that had that issue. I wound up passing on all of them because when they gave me the addy it was either in a sketchy area or too far (profile said one city, they lived in another).
    The vast majority of girls I've seen do not have their own transportation.

  10. #7764
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    PS - I got a cryptic text from my former ATF a week or so ago. "Where are you now?" This is the baby, some of you might recall, who left me for her lesbian gf, reunited to ride me bareback, disappeared again, only to be spotted by me with afore-mentioned GF and a visible baby bump. I have not heard from her again, and got no answers to my text reply. Time to fake my own death?
    I remember that story, and yes, in this situation the Lizard would disappear, never to be found. Unless that is you want to get to know your kid, hang out with him, and maybe put him through college.

  11. #7763
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutmax  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a number of SB's with a different city in their profile vs their real location. It has all been legitimate, but it is too common to be random.

    There must be some guidance they are all getting from the same source. I. e. Different city, disclaimer not allowing use of profile, clarification of arrangement up front, etc.

    We need Intel on the guidance they are getting and the source.
    The city-switching is very common, not only with SD websites but online dating in general. It's just a common tactic when you don't want someone who is looking for you directly to be able to zero in you as quickly, and anyone doing anything remotely sketchy (cheating, or just dating but wants to hide their profile from coworkers etc.) has run into this on social media before and thought about how to best address it. One thing I see a lot is selection of a city that's maybe 30 minutes to an hour away from where they actually live. That way at least if they post a body-only shot, if one of their friends or family sees them and thinks it looks familiar, they look down at the city and think it could be someone else. Just placement of reasonable doubt.

    Despite all of the incredibly illogical and downright moronic things females seem to do, never underestimate their innate ability to manage their vagina as a commodity. It comes so natural to many of them that they have all sorts of tactics figured out before they ever leave the puberty years. They learn very quickly and on their own when it comes to using sex to get what they want.

  12. #7762

    Well then

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Big Black Cock. Very common parlance in these parts.
    Not what I had in mind at all haha! Not that there's anything wrong with that (Seinfeld fans will remember this).

  13. #7761
    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find it in the list. What does it mean? Is it something bad?
    Big Black Cock. Very common parlance in these parts.

  14. #7760
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I think BBC is mostly used to describe something else. LOL.
    I couldn't find it in the list. What does it mean? Is it something bad?

  15. #7759
    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    Since my return to the bowl a few months ago, I have been exclusively choosing babies who live alone or have roommates who can evacuate when the need arises. I don't know why I didn't do this long ago!

    It has significantly upped my weekly Baby Bang Count (BBC?) both by reducing the required outlay of funds (no hotel), and by reducing the amount of time needed to get the panties on the floor on any given day.

    I recognize that it works for me because I am in a major city, and the pickin's are plentiful, but it has made my life so much easier and more pleasant, I just thought I'd share the (obvious) insight. Plus it really enhances the whole GFE that playing in the Bowl is all about for me.

    Keep up the good work, my friends, and do no harm!

    Cheers,

    Scott

    PS - I got a cryptic text from my former ATF a week or so ago. "Where are you now?" This is the baby, some of you might recall, who left me for her lesbian gf, reunited to ride me bareback, disappeared again, only to be spotted by me with afore-mentioned GF and a visible baby bump. I have not heard from her again, and got no answers to my text reply. Time to fake my own death?
    I think BBC is mostly used to describe something else. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape