Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8053

    Lee Hwy Part 2

    Went to place behind Dunkin. Lee Hwy / 66. All the way in the back.

    Got there and waited for 10-15 minutes. Not bad. Got different provider from last time. No TS or offer to wipe down with washcloths. Really doesn't bother me because I always shower prior. Was somewhat nice but very economical with talk. Again, nice but nothing enthusiastic or exciting. Just a job. Didn't get provider name as it was not offered. A little older. Easily 40+, maybe 50. Hard for me to tell. Skinny in a nice shapely way. Maybe slender is the better word. Gave an okay massage and you can tell she has some training. Some effort was there. Standard experience and nothing exciting to ooh and ahh about. I wish there was more to tell but there isn't. Go in, go out. I could go back due to convenience but if I came across anything more friendly or a better massage I would easily drive there. There is no desire to return other than being lazy when I'm close.

  2. #8052

    Probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Am I allowed to post about my masseuse friend who was robbed? I have a phone number, description of the shithead, partial plate number, ect. Scared to go police of obvious reasons.
    Personal information isn't allowed, at least I don't think so. PMing the information is though.

  3. #8051

    Oasis

    Rookie monger posting.

    Visited Oasis this afternoon for 30 min massage. Only one provider available don't recall name but probably in her fifties with smokers voice. Place smelled like smoke. Got rushed TS. While doing TS, provider stated only half hour we finish here. Pushed for PM, which she attempted with NOVA finish.

    Cannot report on massage because wasn't included. Damage was. 6 and. 4.

    Will seek a different place next time I have the urge.

  4. #8050

    Massage girl robbed

    Am I allowed to post about my masseuse friend who was robbed? I have a phone number, description of the shithead, partial plate number, ect. Scared to go police of obvious reasons.

  5. #8049

    Blissfull Bodyrubs

    Seen Jenny in Sterling. Easy call to set up. Was staying in extended stay in Sterling. Massage was good, left happy. No touching and kept everything on. There are a lot better options.

    Out there. I would not repeat.

  6. #8048
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Both of my regulars were tied up and I wanted both a hard massage and the usual side activities. So I decided to try Relax, perhaps hoping to get Anna. Went as I waited briefly in the room, heard a woman customer say "Thanks" as she left. A few minutes later a reasonably good looking Chinese tech came in (not too tall) so I thought perhaps it was Anna. I said hard massage and she proceeded to do a pretty good nearly hard massage, and she wasn't too concerned about the towel.

    Upon further leg work, it was pretty apparent more would be available. During this time I found her name was Wendy not Anna. In the end, all was good. As compared to most NOVA CAMPs, I'd rate this experience in the top 30%. She is pleasant and I will maybe return.

    Mr. S.
    If it was Anna, she would have tried to up sell you from the get go.

  7. #8047

    Relax

    Both of my regulars were tied up and I wanted both a hard massage and the usual side activities. So I decided to try Relax, perhaps hoping to get Anna. Went as I waited briefly in the room, heard a woman customer say "Thanks" as she left. A few minutes later a reasonably good looking Chinese tech came in (not too tall) so I thought perhaps it was Anna. I said hard massage and she proceeded to do a pretty good nearly hard massage, and she wasn't too concerned about the towel.

    Upon further leg work, it was pretty apparent more would be available. During this time I found her name was Wendy not Anna. In the end, all was good. As compared to most NOVA CAMPs, I'd rate this experience in the top 30%. She is pleasant and I will maybe return.

    Mr. S.

  8. #8046

    Moving to the area

    I will be in the NOVA area with a week or so moving from the beach. Looking for a quick rundown of places to avoid or go see for good service. I will browse through the threads but I don't know the area that well so it may take some time to locate some places unless you can link a BP ad or site. Thanks.

  9. #8045

    Happy Thanksgiving

    To the Managers, Mamasans, and the wonderful Massage Technicians.

    I wish you each and all a Happy Thanksgiving.

    I am thankful for each excellent massage experience that I've enjoyed this year. Many places are closing for the weekend -- to the brother and sister mongers, enjoy the shopping, the food -- or the rest!

    I know I'll enjoy visiting with family and friends as I travel for the next week, but as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

    P.S. -- Remember, a generous action on your part at this time of year will be appreciated by your ATF (she has to shop also) and it your favorite location is well managed, remember the MMS as well.

  10. #8044

    Posted a review of Mimi of TCCC on the BP review side

    Go see it. Feel free to message me for specific Qs.

  11. #8043

    Pine

    I happened to be in Woodbridge last week and the urge hit me. I knew my old favorite was long gone so did a quick google search and saw an ad for Pine on Old Bridge. The address looked somewhat familiar so I drove there to take a look. Pine is in the same office complex as the old reliable MT but in the back row of buildings. I drew Victoria, who appeared to be in her middle 30's. A steaming hot TS was perfect on such a cold day. At the beginning of the massage, she was called out for a scheduled appointment. Mamasan Kim asked me to wait as the other girl was out sick. I was in a hurry so I asked her to complete the session. She said she was 35 but looked 40+ but still attractive. Ok massage with above average NOVA or maybe I thought so as it had been awhile. Roaming allowed. I will likely return. $80 for full hour + $40.

  12. #8042

    Evergren

    Went to an evergreen not on 236 twice in the past few weeks and got the same provider that said she was 30's but probably 40's which is not a problem for me though. Very nice natural, succulent see cups and good massage technique. She left the room numerous times and cut the massage short both times I was there.

  13. #8041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed quite a bit of work going on in Woodbridge on Rt 1. Looks like our favorite old place could be getting ready to open again. I saw a sign on the door last night but it was not on the door this morning as I passed it. I will keep everyone posted with updates as they become available.

    Be safe out there.
    That would be nice. I wouldn't say it was my favorite, but it was on point. Favorite would have to be on the other side of town, Old Bridge. Top notch quality and service over there.

    Zhuxi.

  14. #8040

    Old Place Opening Again in Woodbridge

    I have noticed quite a bit of work going on in Woodbridge on Rt 1. Looks like our favorite old place could be getting ready to open again. I saw a sign on the door last night but it was not on the door this morning as I passed it. I will keep everyone posted with updates as they become available.

    Be safe out there.

  15. #8039

    Soft Touch / Springfield

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenAllenJohn  [View Original Post]
    Soft Touch in NOVA is my go to place since my first visit. Nice table show with plenty of touching me and me touching her.

    Once in the room very friendly girls. You can roam over and under the cloth and you will leaving feeling very relaxed.
    Soft Touch (or TK in the past) has been a place I have visited for years, and enjoyed seeing a number of nice therapists. The place is clean and I always felt welcomed, never being harassed for a tip; these days, there are several where I feel harassed and leave wondering why I went to try someplace new.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape