Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 23675
-
12-01-14 12:41 #7745Senior Member

Posts: 86It certainly seems to be among the 20 somethings I am talking to. I've been chatting with several in advance of M&Gs and the talk has turned sexual with three of them. All three say they like bdsm of some level. One is a bit hardcore. That's who I'm going to see this afternoon. We talked long enough that we agreed to just skip the M&G and go straight to the FC.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
Over and out.
-
12-01-14 10:34 #7744Senior Member

Posts: 169Seeing a Pro as an SB
My last post did get me thinking about the pro to SB dynamic. I know it's been discussed on here many times. A couple of years ago when I was straddling the escort / sb world more I did meet an pro lady that I really connected with. I talked with her about my sb endeavors and a day after we met she reached out to me via email. We met for lunch and set up an arrangement for $300 per date. One of the reasons I went into the sb world is that in addition to obviously enjoying incredible sex with a 20-something I enjoy going out and socializing with younger women. So, we'd usually do lunch, dinner, or some other social activity followed by at least a couple hours of amazing sex. Her hourly rate for her clients was $350 and I was spending 3-4 hours with her for $300. I thought it was a pretty good deal at the time. I broke it off when I found I could get the same for less, plus she got pregnant to her boyfriend, but that's another story, LOL. I know a lot of guys on here are looking for exclusivity so this type of thing wouldn't work for them, but that aspect didn't really bother me.
I currently am texting back and forth with another pro that I met a few months ago at an agency. Again, we hit it off during the session and she seems interested in spending time with me socially as well as intimately. I'm not sure where it's going and am almost sure I won't be able to afford what she wants, but who knows? Escorts are women too and I think if they connect with someone, they like to go out as much as the next lady and are willing take less to spend time with someone they enjoy being with. Plus, I find usually their lives are so compartmentalized, that they appreciate going out with someone who knows what they do for a living, accepts it and they can talk to about it. A strange dynamic, but sometimes it works.
As a rule though, I certainly agree that it is very difficult to go from escort to SB, especially if you were a successful escort. Unless they meet a whale, there's no way a normal SD could replace the kind of income they make as an escort.
Just some thoughts.
Good Hunting,
Travelin.Last edited by TravelinSD; 12-01-14 at 10:35. Reason: typo
-
12-01-14 10:14 #7743Senior Member

Posts: 86Beginner's luck?
Gentlemen,
Well, after a few years of reading this thread and pondering its meaning, I decided to dive headfirst into the sugar bowl and joined SA. And man, all I can ask myself is, why did I wait this long? I would liken it to shooting fish in a barrel, except I think that might require more effort.
In one week on the site, of sending out messages to honeys in my area and getting a few unsolicited inquiries, I have no less than 10 M&Gs scheduled over the next couple of weeks. At this point my biggest concern is how to fit them all in. I'm sure a few will flake but I am pleasantly amazed at how well it's working.
I'm not sure if my area is just significantly under-daddied, or my game is better than I thought. My first one is today with a dirty young thing who I've spent the whole weekend sexting and exchanging naked pics with. She loves S&M and is bringing some implements of the trade with her. She's a single mom, broke, and hasn't had a man in months. I'm really looking forward to this. She readily agreed to $ per date with unspecified "bonuses" here and there. And I think she may want the sex as much as I do.
Anyway, more to come, I'm sure.
-
12-01-14 09:51 #7742Senior Member

Posts: 169I Love It When Pros Make It This Easy to Figure Out
Like many on here I began in the escort world and gravitated to the SB / SD life. However I do still check out the escort boards and sites in my area just to keep up to date and will admit to occasionally indulging myself if I see something irresistible. While searching SA I ran across a profile that sounded vaguely familiar. Sure enough, while perusing eros I ran across an ad with almost the exact same intro paragraph. It's nice when you don't have to work very hard to figure out if the potential SB is a pro. Given her eros profile and website I can't imagine there wouldn't be GPS with her. I may contact her on SA just to find out. Here are the two profiles:
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...ch-created-new
http://www.eros.com/us/georgia/atlanta/files/522277.htm
Good Hunting!
Travelin.Last edited by TravelinSD; 12-01-14 at 09:52. Reason: typo
-
12-01-14 09:00 #7741Senior Member

Posts: 61Military Sugar Babies
I have noticed a recent trend on SA with young military girls posting. I sampled one last week and she was quite the delight although the gift was $$. I live in Hampton Roads so there is a significant military presence here so maybe it's just a statistical coincidence but it does seem like a new phenom. Anyone else noticed this?
-
11-30-14 21:19 #7740Senior Member

Posts: 57Holidays
As fate will have it, I was alone for most of the Holiday week.
I did not do too bad: I sampled a new beau (we agreed $$ for three dates), I entertained the one that happened to stay in town and not visit with the family, and I clinched the M&G with the new SA POT (Jewish and very nonchalant) who profusely promised to meet once she is in town, back from up North. ". My ATF was busy working two retail jobs (she needs to show she makes enough from her "open" sources to rent the apartment). I also had the one that went radio-silence texting back saying that she "might" meet in the future when she "can".
So the new week is upon us and they all will come back. Now it is all about figuring out how we can fit each other into our busy schedules. The young black kid I know all too well, the receptionist in my favorite hotel, will smile and "almost" wink. I wonder what he really thinks, seeing me with different young items three times a week. There are moments when I cannot resist smiling back, thinking how smugly I play all these pretty babes to visit the aging ruin, the mere remnant of its old self. As the glib feller, fast to judge, said here recently, do I have internal struggle with shame? Well, I do not have daughter that age, but if I did, I might have had shame issues.
-
11-29-14 19:14 #7739Senior Member

Posts: 5603Try for the middle ground. I am not going to give out trade secrets. But if you can find a way to do both at the same time you will get responses across the board from the wannabe princesses to the UTR's but not too many hard core pros as they can smell the deception/lack of desperation quite easily. Works for me.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-14 14:14 #7738Senior Member

Posts: 733Fail
Well, I tried an experiment hoping that some real SB will convert to an ultralow volume UTR. I rewrote my "what I am looking for" section in SA plainly stating that I was looking for a FC arrangement since I can't date out in the community. I picked up a few UTRs at too high a $, and the little girls just aren't biting. Unfortunately they want the illusion of a non pro. So back to the fake stuff so that they willat least meet me. Usually if I can get them face to face I can prevail. Although the last 3 have not worked out. I got 1 to the FC a couple of times but her PPF was higher than I wanted to pay and she had a pro mentality. Hit the orgasm then OTD. The other M&G was doable but for too much. My latest failed. She agreed to the ride to my town for no intercourse (but I would do her) She went dark.
So I am grateful for the one I have who is OTW as we speak. We will have a rousing good time, I will fill her sweet pussy with cum, then back to my real life. I just like variety as we all do.
In my John days the service from out of town regularly recruited new girls 18 to upper 20's and sent them through. I could count on a new one every week and some were fantastic. They were new to the work, like SBs who needed some extra money, but of course were high volume. I liked the flow of newbies but what I like is a Low volume newbie. They were busted of course.
Happy Thanksgiving all!
-
11-28-14 14:12 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 5603At the the thanksgiving table last night where our family tradition is to recount our blessings, I was so tempted to express my gratitude for living in the land of chocolate milk and honey. But I controlled myself. Just looking at all the old women at that table made me secretly overjoyed that I was getting the ultimate revenge.
Originally Posted by BeardedMan67
[View Original Post]
But as to the aforementioned talent, I have gone on 7 dates with her so far and counting. I wish she was a little cuter but its a small price to pay for her NP status, perfect body and skill level. She told me on our last date that she is spoiled at home. She basically still lives with her X and all or most of her needs are taken care of. Except for one of course.
Over the holiday, just as I was about to break up with my webcam baby for lack of chemistry and skills, she txts me to break up saying we had an uneven relationship and I was getting the better half of the deal. Meaning she wanted to get paid more (and she will, just not from me). So that was a clean break.
I have really narrowed things down to the chosen few lately. I have quite a few M&G's lined up but as I slowly talk to the girls I can see the UTR status emerge on a few. In the past I would have just banged them once or twice, but now I am going a little slower. It's amazing how beautiful some of them are and all for $. But there is no future for a LTR and that is my ultimate goal. As my friend says, sometimes I like to "toot it and boot it", but 80% + of my donations go to my regulars.
It's great that a UTR will take a $ from an obviously experienced SD. They have been around long enough to know that the no drama type of meeting they will have with a guy like me is well worth the discount. A hard core pro or newbie GPS girl would never do that unless they were overly desperate in some not so good way. They stick to their $$ and more requests, which is good. It keeps them at bay. And yes there are cool NP's and UTR's at $$ in my area. They are usually the 9's and 10's in the looks dept and they know it. If I get rich one day I will travel that road, but for now I will stick with my 7/9's at a $.
The other 2 other reasons I only interview at $. First there is always a number 1 girl that I over spoil so I have to balance that out and second there is no guarantee that paying more gets you a girl with better skills. Better looking for sure, but you can never estimate a girls skills based on how pretty she is.
-
11-28-14 13:41 #7736Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Writing in a way that's courteous to others
I would like to second the vote for avoiding third person, ghost writing, and exposition by proxy. It gets the in the way and we are all busy. Just lay it out there. Being an SD is not illegal, and if your SO is watching your computer activity, the switcheroo isn't going to throw her off at all. If there's an internal struggle with shame, work that out and get back to us.
I'm guessing my imaginary friend would like to third the vote but I haven't heard back from him on that yet. LOL.
-
11-27-14 19:35 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 57On Conditioning
I think this thread and I've said this before is very different from the rest of the forum in that it lacks immediate practicality. Normally one would be scanning their local thread in search of "I've seen X. Her pictures are accurate. She will provide. Expect to pony up $$ if you want Z". Here, it is pretty much useless if one were to attempt something along these lines. So is this thread just a vent, an exercise in ego and vain futility? Not at all. I talked to my buddy and here is his take.
Although "all markets are local", he found financial information here very useful. It was completely a surprise to him, transitioning from the oThER market, that money-wise the "allowance" is actually comparable or even better. He was expecting that the pretty, but intelligent college student who signs up for SA will be approached by numerous "mongers". So sooner or later she will figure out the oThER "going rate" and then set her "expectations" accordingly, up. After all, she is careful, passionate, intelligent, not a druggie and "not a hoe". To his surprise, even an intelligent student who did just that was approached by mongers, aware of the going rate and would state on multiple occasions that she is not a hoe would not expect a "oThER plus" compensation. Only now, three months into the bowl, he realized why his oThER friend keeps texting him, to find out if he finally got to his senses and wants to come back into her embrace. He politely texts back, but he certainly now knows that (as soon as SA is alive and well) he was overpaying and the oThER finds are just nowhere near a good deal.
I also think that veiled accusations sometimes leveled at people entering the bowl after years of playing for the oThER site are not entirely fair. I get the vibe that people coming from the other end (just your regular playboy players who boast to score "chicks for free") are under the impression that "mongers" are creepy ugly wrinkly 70 year-olds with ED, who would never score any decent date IRL. My friend has pretty modest means and now he is dating four young pretty college students, all of them keep coming back. If he were (see above, creepy ugly wrinkly etc.) that would probably not be possible.
I think my friend understands the difference. Unlike the oThER game, which is truly and plainly NSA, here you commit to an arrangement. If he promises to do it once a week, he will not renege on that. Actually, he says there have been days (not many, but some) when he felt tired / busy / not horny but a promise is a promise. He is honest; he never baits anyone saying that he is looking for a committed relationship, a "move-in / live-in" or a GF. However, he admitted saying something along the lines of "You are my main chick".
I told my friend that I am hopeful that my senior status will soon yield un-moderation. I do not care about moderation per se, but inability to edit the posts has always driven me bonkers.
-
11-27-14 10:10 #7734Senior Member

Posts: 49She is incredible looking, Hollywood Guy! I would love to live in a place like you do that has so much talent!!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-14 00:23 #7733Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287If that's what you're after, there's no need to feel shut out. There are escorts, UTR girls, and SB wannabes that will do all of the above for a pre-agreed upon price. That's what your friend found that night. Just trolling CL or BP in any metro area of a reasonable size should turn up lots of this kind of thing. I just wish those types of girls wouldn't pollute the SD websites. I think they see it as "premium advertising", where they have less legal risk by camouflaging themselves by hiding behind the guise of an SB, preying on the gullibility of those unable to discern the difference between a selective SB and a high volume pro.
Originally Posted by SlowMo
[View Original Post]
That's not to say that all of the above activities aren't available with real SBs, too, it's just that a real SB is going to take a lot more work to get everything you want than a wham-bam-thank-you-mam-pro. Perhaps the biggest difference is that with an SB, you'll be the one asking her to leave so you can get some sleep as opposed to her asking you to leave because she's got another customer to perform for.
One of the worst arguments I ever got into with an SB was when, after the third hour of fucking, I asked her if she would mind going on home and letting me sleep unbothered. I was drunk, dick-tired, and had a long drive the next day. My request did not sit well, because she had assumed we were now "an item" and she would be spending the entire night in my arms.
Hell hath no fury like a drunk college kid who just got sent home by a middle aged guy.
It's not a situation I want to repeat, particularly not the screaming (to the point I was worried about someone calling the cops), but at least after it was all said and done I knew she wasn't a pro that had another client appointment booked after her date with me.
-
11-26-14 19:40 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 312Vicarious "sugaring"
With a slow office day, I met up with a buddy who's also a SD, but not a member of this site. We compared notes. He told me a story I thought was worthy of sharing.
He's been emailing this girl on SA for a bit and she was playing distant and such, replying in short tweets and not generally moving the conversation forward. Then one day she proposes that they meet. They agree on a time. And when he asks where she'd like to go for drinks, she proposes her place. She then quickly wanted to assess the level of sugar he was OK with by advancing $$$ as her service fee. Instead of negotiating, for fear of loosing the fish, he reflected to her that she was positioning the encounter as a premium, non-rushed, GFE / PSE experience. She agreed.
So with all pretenses of non-pro out of the way, he got to her place, was buzzed in and found her waiting in lingerie in her apartment. He told me there were high heels, dresses, lingerie and stuff everywhere. As well as a bowl with condoms and a few bottles of lube by the bed along with plenty of wet naps and paper towels. Clearly a high volume provider. He then proceeded to tell me all the nasty stuff he did to her and her to him. All the stuff I'm thus far I'm shut out from in the bowl: deep throat fuck, rimming, FIV, anal, breath control, slapping, you name it.
Where it gets interesting is what happens next: at allegedly the 90 min mark (dunno if I believe that), the lass informs him that she has someone else coming over in half an hour. She then asks if he'd be up for a threesome? My buddy's apparently not shy because he said "why not". She texted the other dude who obviously consented. Said dude showed up on time. I can only imagine how awkward that must have been. Anyway, still according to my bud, that led to more anal and some DP but no sword crossing. He says he finished part in her mouth, part on her tits following more throat fucking as her head was hanging off the bed. He says he left while the other two were still at it. She hadn't wiped anything off.
As, uh, interesting as that sounds, she's not my type, so I won't contact the free spirit. But I thought I'd share it with you fellas. Apparently anything can and does happen in the bowl.
SM.
-
11-26-14 09:26 #7731Senior Member

Posts: 733Game
JPs's comments are true, we each have our own techniques. And the technique might have to vary based on each Pot. Here's an example.
Pot #1 I am working, is a 22 yr old Hispanic hottie 8/7 who is having 2nd thoughts about the nature of our hobby. She desperately needs money and thought she could suck it up and "do it " with a stranger. She signed off saying she can't come see me, have sex, and get money. Well call it what it is, these babies are rationalizing what they are doing, which is getting paid to have sex with a stranger. They do it all the time with random hookups at college or where ever, but not so clinically for money. So we have to help them to the finish line. Here's how I am managing her. The jury is still out so I will let you know if it works. I wrote back saying that I will not remove my clothing, but would like to pleasure her in the privacy of the FC. If she wants me to I will be glad to complete the service but will guarantee that I will not attempt to fuck her without her asking first. This gives me the opportunity to inspect her thoroughly (remember the massage technique?) and see if she allows fingering and oral. My guess is if it gets this far she will go the whole way. In her mind she is not coming to get paid for sex. After all, we know these college girls don't consider oral as sex. Hopefully this strategy will work for this baby.
Pot #2 This girl looks like a buttoned up 20 something She is actually a classy looking UTR. 26 white 8/8 in a fresh scrubbed outdoorsy way. She came right back with an offer to meet for $ with a kicker added for a trip to mr stinky. So we know what she is, we just have to determine the price. There is no game required. It takes all kinds.
JPS -tell it like it is Brother. Your "friend" is not going to protect you from some LE sting. No Fed is looking to catch you telling your story. It is all fiction anyway, isn't it. " I was just bragging your honor, none of that really happened. I am a novelist entertaining my friends " . Use the 1st person, it is OK.









Reply With Quote






