Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,151 to 27,165 of 40029
-
12-01-14 08:00 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 27Wow. I'd have to disagree. I've had really cute young girls here and the service quality is always superb. I find nowhere else in Chicago comes close to this place in terms of consistency of service.
Originally Posted by Lemeduyu
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-14 22:47 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 321Hope in West Lakeview
Been many times bc of convenience more than any other reason. Always the same price which is 60/ hr and standard tip without ever having to negotiate. Problem here is the talent. The mama is decent massage with a great hand and she whispers like a geisha while doing it. But she must be 50's. One cute younger girl and one around 40 is good. The rest have all been pretty lame. In the area go for it bc it is what it is but if there was something better in the area I'd jump ship without thinking twice.
-
11-28-14 09:41 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 225China Town
There are quite a few on Archer. It's hit or miss though. I find the further south on archer the better the chances are. Also right around the corner on Canal there are a few. I have sampled 5 and only struck out on one.
Originally Posted by CapnAndy
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-14 13:29 #12876Regular Member

Posts: 14Chinatown parlors?
Can anyone recommend a parlor in the Chinatown area? I'm not looking for full service. Just a happy ending without a big hassle.
-
11-26-14 15:18 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 812 new posts
Any intel on either of these? I called one and got voice mail. The ads look very similar.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/20713172
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/20666863
-
11-26-14 04:09 #12874Senior Member

Posts: 62I received FS there once. It was at least 10 years ago and was completely unexpected. Plus, the woman was young, attractive.
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
She was visiting (from the west coast) and didn't last long because I went back the next week and she was already gone.
-
11-25-14 18:37 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 223Yes I would agree with that bcs also a mamason of one place told me the same thing a few years ago. Plus from my experiences in many.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Massage places I would say FS is hard to find but in a few cases there but pricey.
-
11-25-14 18:23 #12872Senior Member

Posts: 223I'm a regular there. Never a situation like that.
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-14 18:22 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 223Never. I been a customer there for years.
Originally Posted by Exoticcar
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-14 22:27 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 254Yeah but I'd sure as hell love to get a HE from a masseuse with those pointy 70's torpedo titties like you see in those old porn movies. Man they just don't make boobs like that anymore.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-14 21:58 #12869Senior Member

Posts: 254This is true. There are some definite benefits to building up a rapport with your favorite providers. I have a couple of regulars that I see who have given me increasingly good extras, some which they don't offer to other customers. Including one whom I have seen a couple of times outside of work. And I know of a couple other hobbyists who have similar arrangements. If you want to get FS or anything like that, its good to establish yourself as a good customer. Show her you aren't LE, or dangerous, or some sort of pervert. Show her you're a good tipper. It works out for everyone.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
And yes, if she is willing to give you her home or mobile number, that's a pretty damned good indication that she trusts you. But be patient. Don't ask for it right away or push the issue; it just makes you look desperate or creepy. You don't want that.
Another good reason to go for the cougars. They tend to stay longer. And they tend to be very good at what they do too.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-14 21:47 #12868Regular Member

Posts: 1Marina's Chicago?
Anyone treated themselves to this?
http://marinastherapy.com/index.html
Very pricey. But it is the giving season.
-
11-22-14 21:24 #12867Senior Member

Posts: 465Thanks for the report, I'll try to decipher it when google offers an appropriate translation tool. Just curious, were you typing on a smartphone, ingesting quaaludes or did you possibly have a head full of Vicodin when you posted?
Originally Posted by Langley08
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-14 21:04 #12866Senior Member

Posts: 273Huh?
Hey Bob did you decode in the service or something? You are good, all I got was a headache when I read the post!
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-14 17:47 #12865Senior Member

Posts: 1255Huh?
Let's see. You found a decent Chinese place west of Naperville off 88. For whatever reason they gave you an ugly girl but you convinced them to give you a pretty, and younger girl instead. Any she ended up giving you 3 HEs? Care to give a hint as to the name?
Originally Posted by Langley08
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





