Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Langley08  [View Original Post]
    So try a little hole. In the wall place just west of Naperville off 88 . Walk. With appointment ugly girl and. Pretty sitting ther ugly take me forces me to the back I use restroom I can her her cough and didn't sound good go to room tell me the price a hour in you know angry English Chinese voices. I say I think I. Like younger. Keep in mind I had one of my favorites still available in the back of my head it's just the time wasted. I say no got to go she call other girl nice firgure good English I say I like some sale younger she says me ok? Ok lay down for massage she takes off towel right a w at and. On to long rubs gets me up and then say you breed to be relaxed so I'll take care of. That. Long story short decent massage but ever time she could tell iam up she would take care of. It only hand shake but she does enjoy three times to be exacted. Lisa roaming not much else pm me.
    Let's see. You found a decent Chinese place west of Naperville off 88. For whatever reason they gave you an ugly girl but you convinced them to give you a pretty, and younger girl instead. Any she ended up giving you 3 HEs? Care to give a hint as to the name?

  2. #12864

    Diamond in the rough

    So try a little hole. In the wall place just west of Naperville off 88 . Walk. With appointment ugly girl and. Pretty sitting ther ugly take me forces me to the back I use restroom I can her her cough and didn't sound good go to room tell me the price a hour in you know angry English Chinese voices. I say I think I. Like younger. Keep in mind I had one of my favorites still available in the back of my head it's just the time wasted. I say no got to go she call other girl nice firgure good English I say I like some sale younger she says me ok? Ok lay down for massage she takes off towel right a w at and. On to long rubs gets me up and then say you breed to be relaxed so I'll take care of. That. Long story short decent massage but ever time she could tell iam up she would take care of. It only hand shake but she does enjoy three times to be exacted. Lisa roaming not much else pm me.

  3. #12863

    Sue at Devon Spa

    Just wondering if anyone knows where Sue / Susie from the now closed Devon Spa is now working. I have mostly been going to Louie the's theses days for pretty good lap dances and not to the AMP's, but am now feeling the itch and always had a good massage from Sue / Susie. Many thanks if anyone can offer any information.

  4. #12862

    But What ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron M  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these Massage Girls don't stay in one place very long. Most move around to other places or even to other states. Then you're back to square one.
    Yes they (and not just the asians) do move around alot and that would be why I said to get their phone numbers. Awhile back I had collected about 10 phone numbers so when I wanted to see someone I just picked up the phone, made 1 call to any one of them, made an appt and was never dissappointed. If they told me they moved out of state or somewhere too far, I thanked them for seeing me and moved on to another number. One girl actually called me when she moved back to the Chicago area and I started seeing her again.

    Being a regular and having a phone number is the best and easiest way to get whatever it is you are looking for.

  5. #12861

    Massage Envy

    I finally drove up to the place, on Damen across from Wicker Park. Took a peek inside, and it looked too legit. ah well.
    However, they are offering a free hour massage with purchase of a gift card, as a grand opening gift for those of you who want that.

  6. #12860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Contact info is essential

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron M  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these Massage Girls don't stay in one place very long. Most move around to other places or even to other states. Then you're back to square one.
    WeChat or phone. WeChat best for Chinese since it also translates and is less "threatening" than asking for a phone number. If they leave town it is a problem, but I do travel from time to time so I can visit LA, Denver, Atlanta, etc... Plus then you can spend the whole night. At home my wife takes a dim view of house guests!.

  7. #12859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Great Advice. But;

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    From my experience I would think that the more the girl knows you the better chance you have of getting any extras. Being a regular customer the girl will first of all know that you are not LE and she will know if you are a good tipper and if you like and respect her. Going to a new girl for the first time its hard to get extras simply because the girl knows nothing about you.

    The girls that I care to repeat with I will always ask if I can come back and ask specifically for her. Then if she says yes I will ask for her phone number and if I can text or call her. This goes a long way to show you appreciate her and I think greatly improves your chances for any extras.
    A lot of these Massage Girls don't stay in one place very long. Most move around to other places or even to other states. Then you're back to square one.

  8. #12858
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]
    I reliably get HE's at the usual places but nothing ever comes off. How does one get to see more?

    Seeker.
    From my experience I would think that the more the girl knows you the better chance you have of getting any extras. Being a regular customer the girl will first of all know that you are not LE and she will know if you are a good tipper and if you like and respect her. Going to a new girl for the first time its hard to get extras simply because the girl knows nothing about you.

    The girls that I care to repeat with I will always ask if I can come back and ask specifically for her. Then if she says yes I will ask for her phone number and if I can text or call her. This goes a long way to show you appreciate her and I think greatly improves your chances for any extras.

  9. #12857

    I have it easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I guess I have been lucky. My experience is about 70% Chinese 15% Korean and 15% Euro. I never discuss price, ever. (But I do tip $40-$50 for two way nude massage. I joke that I do not charge them for my massage.) I always hug and kiss them and they kiss and hug back. I always offer to massage them. I start by massaging their hands and arms. Then ask them to lie down so I can massage the feet. Once they are lying down, all you have to do is be nice and respectful and give a really good massage. They will let you lift (if not remove) the shirt, and you can unhook the bra. Do a really good job on the back. Firm pressure, not just rubbing. Ask how she likes it, (hard, soft, etc.) I guess my point is, a good (20-30 minute) massage will get her in the mood, and from there you can do what you want. Don't just jam your hand onto her genitals. Treat it like a date. Learn a couple Chinese words (if she is Chinese, of course).

    Ni Hao (Hello, Xie Xie (she she = Thank you). Hao (how = good) Bu Hao (not good). Ni Piaoliang (you are pretty). Google translate and WeChat will get you more translation as well as saving contacts for further meetings. All I am saying is treat them as people. Get to know them, and you can pretty much do anything. And if you have their contact information you can stay in touch and make sure you can see the girl you like in the future, and in many cases, away from the SPA, usually with FS.
    Bob, great advice as always. I guess I have it easy. Being a native Chinese speaker, I can usually get FS during my first visit.

    Most Chinese AMP girls have the options to go work in a Chinese apartment. By choosing to work in an AMP instead, they are choosing to make less money (giving HJ only) than getting banged 7-10 times a day. This is why FS is harder to come by in a Chinese AMP. This is from talking to some of Chinese AMP girls that I have seen.

  10. #12856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Another suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubenme2  [View Original Post]
    It is typically too dark to see anything but maybe you'd like to touch her breasts or touch the kitty during the HE.

    If you think she can't speak English or even is she can but you want to keep the dicussion quiet try this. To communicate that she'll get more for granting access hold up 4 fingers and do the hand shake motion then 5 fingers and pretend to pull her pants down. You are communicating she'll get. 4 for no access and. 5 for including access. Adjust the the tipping amount for your area.

    You should also consider that most Chinese AMPs don't allow access and most Koreans AMPs do. The Korean places just need you to give them a hint. It can happen at Chinese AMPs but you've got to have game to "pull it off". LOL.
    I guess I have been lucky. My experience is about 70% Chinese 15% Korean and 15% Euro. I never discuss price, ever. (But I do tip $40-$50 for two way nude massage. I joke that I do not charge them for my massage.) I always hug and kiss them and they kiss and hug back. I always offer to massage them. I start by massaging their hands and arms. Then ask them to lie down so I can massage the feet. Once they are lying down, all you have to do is be nice and respectful and give a really good massage. They will let you lift (if not remove) the shirt, and you can unhook the bra. Do a really good job on the back. Firm pressure, not just rubbing. Ask how she likes it, (hard, soft, etc.) I guess my point is, a good (20-30 minute) massage will get her in the mood, and from there you can do what you want. Don't just jam your hand onto her genitals. Treat it like a date. Learn a couple Chinese words (if she is Chinese, of course).

    Ni Hao (Hello, Xie Xie (she she = Thank you). Hao (how = good) Bu Hao (not good). Ni Piaoliang (you are pretty). Google translate and WeChat will get you more translation as well as saving contacts for further meetings. All I am saying is treat them as people. Get to know them, and you can pretty much do anything. And if you have their contact information you can stay in touch and make sure you can see the girl you like in the future, and in many cases, away from the SPA, usually with FS.

  11. #12855
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]
    I reliably get HE's at the usual places but nothing ever comes off. How does one get to see more?

    Seeker.
    It is typically too dark to see anything but maybe you'd like to touch her breasts or touch the kitty during the HE.

    If you think she can't speak English or even is she can but you want to keep the dicussion quiet try this. To communicate that she'll get more for granting access hold up 4 fingers and do the hand shake motion then 5 fingers and pretend to pull her pants down. You are communicating she'll get. 4 for no access and. 5 for including access. Adjust the the tipping amount for your area.

    You should also consider that most Chinese AMPs don't allow access and most Koreans AMPs do. The Korean places just need you to give them a hint. It can happen at Chinese AMPs but you've got to have game to "pull it off". LOL.

  12. #12854

    Where are you getting such a view?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Why is it that Asian women haven't embraced the world of vaginal hair trimming? No bigger buzz kill than a 70's porno muff on a masseuse.
    I reliably get HE's at the usual places but nothing ever comes off. How does one get to see more?

    Seeker.

  13. #12853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Need reliable massage with HE

    My reg left town, so looking for someone new in the city. Want to spend 1 $$ I have a good young escort to trade for good info. Seniors PM. Thanks.

  14. #12852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Shaved vs Not Shaved.

    I prefer the totally shaved look. Much cleaner and looks great. Also feels great when you play.

  15. #12851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Groomed

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    I normally prefer shaved, especially on the young ones. Helps with the fantasy of being with a really young one. And I hate it when hairs get loose and end up in my mouth and I never know if its Ok to take a minute to find it and remove it or just let it ride until we move on to something else.

    So I'm at an AMP over the weekend in the NW burbs. It's my 3rd time with her so we're getting to know each other pretty good and I ask her if she wants a massage. She's confused but agrees. Start out with her on her stomach and soon she's giving me 2 thumbs up. Within 10 minutes I have her top up around her neck and her bottoms down around her ankles. She's liking this and I tell her to turn over. She turns and is just laying there. Her eyes are closed but mine are open. Wide Open. Because what I'm looking at is Beautiful. Her pussy is not shaved but has hair. But its not long hair. Or curly. It's very short and very straight. And shaped into a perfect triangle. With her legs close together it looks TGTBT. I'm not kidding. It's one of the most perfect Mons Venus's I've ever seen!! Bar none. It easily could be in Playboy it's that good. I don't know if it's naturally that perfect or if she has it groomed but WOW!! I munched on it and on her till I couldn't take it any more then I had her get up and lean over the end and I blasted her ass with a huge warm load. Perfect body & Perfect Mons equals Happy Monger. I'll be back.
    I agree, groomed is the best. I have to smile, I was having a conversation with an MT (semi legit) a little while back and out of the blue she tells me she just shaved her pussy over the weekend. (American) boyfriend wanted it, (probably one of you guys! She did show me, and I complimented it. But I still prefer a natural V. That said, I'll take whatever the good lord serves up. Bob.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape