Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 27,166 to 27,180 of 40030
-
11-22-14 17:47 #12865Senior Member

Posts: 1255Huh?
Let's see. You found a decent Chinese place west of Naperville off 88. For whatever reason they gave you an ugly girl but you convinced them to give you a pretty, and younger girl instead. Any she ended up giving you 3 HEs? Care to give a hint as to the name?
Originally Posted by Langley08
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-14 17:28 #12864Senior Member

Posts: 102Diamond in the rough
So try a little hole. In the wall place just west of Naperville off 88 . Walk. With appointment ugly girl and. Pretty sitting ther ugly take me forces me to the back I use restroom I can her her cough and didn't sound good go to room tell me the price a hour in you know angry English Chinese voices. I say I think I. Like younger. Keep in mind I had one of my favorites still available in the back of my head it's just the time wasted. I say no got to go she call other girl nice firgure good English I say I like some sale younger she says me ok? Ok lay down for massage she takes off towel right a w at and. On to long rubs gets me up and then say you breed to be relaxed so I'll take care of. That. Long story short decent massage but ever time she could tell iam up she would take care of. It only hand shake but she does enjoy three times to be exacted. Lisa roaming not much else pm me.
-
11-22-14 08:47 #12863Senior Member

Posts: 25Sue at Devon Spa
Just wondering if anyone knows where Sue / Susie from the now closed Devon Spa is now working. I have mostly been going to Louie the's theses days for pretty good lap dances and not to the AMP's, but am now feeling the itch and always had a good massage from Sue / Susie. Many thanks if anyone can offer any information.
-
11-21-14 20:23 #12862Senior Member

Posts: 653But What ?
Yes they (and not just the asians) do move around alot and that would be why I said to get their phone numbers. Awhile back I had collected about 10 phone numbers so when I wanted to see someone I just picked up the phone, made 1 call to any one of them, made an appt and was never dissappointed. If they told me they moved out of state or somewhere too far, I thanked them for seeing me and moved on to another number. One girl actually called me when she moved back to the Chicago area and I started seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Ron M
[View Original Post]
Being a regular and having a phone number is the best and easiest way to get whatever it is you are looking for.
-
11-21-14 20:02 #12861Senior Member

Posts: 103Massage Envy
I finally drove up to the place, on Damen across from Wicker Park. Took a peek inside, and it looked too legit. ah well.
However, they are offering a free hour massage with purchase of a gift card, as a grand opening gift for those of you who want that.
-
11-21-14 17:00 #12860Senior Member

Posts: 1255Contact info is essential
WeChat or phone. WeChat best for Chinese since it also translates and is less "threatening" than asking for a phone number. If they leave town it is a problem, but I do travel from time to time so I can visit LA, Denver, Atlanta, etc... Plus then you can spend the whole night. At home my wife takes a dim view of house guests!.
Originally Posted by Ron M
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-14 02:29 #12859Senior Member

Posts: 3481Great Advice. But;
A lot of these Massage Girls don't stay in one place very long. Most move around to other places or even to other states. Then you're back to square one.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-14 22:35 #12858Senior Member

Posts: 653From my experience I would think that the more the girl knows you the better chance you have of getting any extras. Being a regular customer the girl will first of all know that you are not LE and she will know if you are a good tipper and if you like and respect her. Going to a new girl for the first time its hard to get extras simply because the girl knows nothing about you.
Originally Posted by Sleeker
[View Original Post]
The girls that I care to repeat with I will always ask if I can come back and ask specifically for her. Then if she says yes I will ask for her phone number and if I can text or call her. This goes a long way to show you appreciate her and I think greatly improves your chances for any extras.
-
11-20-14 21:57 #12857Senior Member

Posts: 1714I have it easy
Bob, great advice as always. I guess I have it easy. Being a native Chinese speaker, I can usually get FS during my first visit.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
Most Chinese AMP girls have the options to go work in a Chinese apartment. By choosing to work in an AMP instead, they are choosing to make less money (giving HJ only) than getting banged 7-10 times a day. This is why FS is harder to come by in a Chinese AMP. This is from talking to some of Chinese AMP girls that I have seen.
-
11-20-14 18:11 #12856Senior Member

Posts: 1255Another suggestion
I guess I have been lucky. My experience is about 70% Chinese 15% Korean and 15% Euro. I never discuss price, ever. (But I do tip $40-$50 for two way nude massage. I joke that I do not charge them for my massage.) I always hug and kiss them and they kiss and hug back. I always offer to massage them. I start by massaging their hands and arms. Then ask them to lie down so I can massage the feet. Once they are lying down, all you have to do is be nice and respectful and give a really good massage. They will let you lift (if not remove) the shirt, and you can unhook the bra. Do a really good job on the back. Firm pressure, not just rubbing. Ask how she likes it, (hard, soft, etc.) I guess my point is, a good (20-30 minute) massage will get her in the mood, and from there you can do what you want. Don't just jam your hand onto her genitals. Treat it like a date. Learn a couple Chinese words (if she is Chinese, of course).
Originally Posted by Rubenme2
[View Original Post]
Ni Hao (Hello, Xie Xie (she she = Thank you). Hao (how = good) Bu Hao (not good). Ni Piaoliang (you are pretty). Google translate and WeChat will get you more translation as well as saving contacts for further meetings. All I am saying is treat them as people. Get to know them, and you can pretty much do anything. And if you have their contact information you can stay in touch and make sure you can see the girl you like in the future, and in many cases, away from the SPA, usually with FS.
-
11-20-14 11:19 #12855Senior Member

Posts: 333It is typically too dark to see anything but maybe you'd like to touch her breasts or touch the kitty during the HE.
Originally Posted by Sleeker
[View Original Post]
If you think she can't speak English or even is she can but you want to keep the dicussion quiet try this. To communicate that she'll get more for granting access hold up 4 fingers and do the hand shake motion then 5 fingers and pretend to pull her pants down. You are communicating she'll get. 4 for no access and. 5 for including access. Adjust the the tipping amount for your area.
You should also consider that most Chinese AMPs don't allow access and most Koreans AMPs do. The Korean places just need you to give them a hint. It can happen at Chinese AMPs but you've got to have game to "pull it off". LOL.
-
11-19-14 23:08 #12854Senior Member

Posts: 27Where are you getting such a view?
I reliably get HE's at the usual places but nothing ever comes off. How does one get to see more?
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
Seeker.
-
11-19-14 20:23 #12853Senior Member

Posts: 204Need reliable massage with HE
My reg left town, so looking for someone new in the city. Want to spend 1 $$ I have a good young escort to trade for good info. Seniors PM. Thanks.
-
11-19-14 18:16 #12852Senior Member

Posts: 3481Shaved vs Not Shaved.
I prefer the totally shaved look. Much cleaner and looks great. Also feels great when you play.
-
11-19-14 16:34 #12851Senior Member

Posts: 1255Groomed
I agree, groomed is the best. I have to smile, I was having a conversation with an MT (semi legit) a little while back and out of the blue she tells me she just shaved her pussy over the weekend. (American) boyfriend wanted it, (probably one of you guys! She did show me, and I complimented it. But I still prefer a natural V. That said, I'll take whatever the good lord serves up. Bob.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




