Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,181 to 27,195 of 40030
-
11-19-14 10:32 #12850Senior Member

Posts: 665Shaved vs Groomed
I normally prefer shaved, especially on the young ones. Helps with the fantasy of being with a really young one. And I hate it when hairs get loose and end up in my mouth and I never know if its Ok to take a minute to find it and remove it or just let it ride until we move on to something else.
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
So I'm at an AMP over the weekend in the NW burbs. It's my 3rd time with her so we're getting to know each other pretty good and I ask her if she wants a massage. She's confused but agrees. Start out with her on her stomach and soon she's giving me 2 thumbs up. Within 10 minutes I have her top up around her neck and her bottoms down around her ankles. She's liking this and I tell her to turn over. She turns and is just laying there. Her eyes are closed but mine are open. Wide Open. Because what I'm looking at is Beautiful. Her pussy is not shaved but has hair. But its not long hair. Or curly. It's very short and very straight. And shaped into a perfect triangle. With her legs close together it looks TGTBT. I'm not kidding. It's one of the most perfect Mons Venus's I've ever seen!! Bar none. It easily could be in Playboy it's that good. I don't know if it's naturally that perfect or if she has it groomed but WOW!! I munched on it and on her till I couldn't take it any more then I had her get up and lean over the end and I blasted her ass with a huge warm load. Perfect body & Perfect Mons equals Happy Monger. I'll be back.
-
11-19-14 08:50 #12849Senior Member

Posts: 675Different strokes for different folks. The younger Koreans and Chinese always seem shaved.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-14 02:36 #12848Senior Member

Posts: 3481Massage vs. Provider.
For a little more Money you could have seen a Provider. A Provider will pretty much do what you want. I do go to a Massage place to get a legit massage. For play time needs I see a Provider.
Originally Posted by TonyTnt
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 14:33 #12847Senior Member

Posts: 103Massage Envy Spa
Yes. I'm not aware of reports.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
But I'm new to Chicago.
-
11-18-14 09:00 #12846Senior Member

Posts: 285New spa
Are you actually talking about the massage envy that opened up in the plaza across the park?
Originally Posted by Hammerhead2
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 00:45 #12845Senior Member

Posts: 35I'm stunned by the things some mongers think are going to work well for them. LOL.
Originally Posted by TonyTnt
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-14 00:14 #12844Senior Member

Posts: 1255Different Strokes
Maybe it's because of my old age, but frankly I enjoy the hair. Maybe not like "Moe from the 3 Stooges" but I like it. I really don't care for bald pussy. Landing strip is fine.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-14 23:21 #12843Senior Member

Posts: 151Why is it that Asian women haven't embraced the world of vaginal hair trimming? No bigger buzz kill than a 70's porno muff on a masseuse.
-
11-17-14 16:06 #12842Senior Member

Posts: 285Inbox
Cleared my inbox.
Originally Posted by HappyHound
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-14 14:55 #12841Senior Member

Posts: 81Good massage
Your box is full.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-14 11:52 #12840Senior Member

Posts: 103New Spa
There's a brand new Asian spa on Damen around the 1500 block. No reports on it yet, however.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-14 20:52 #12839Senior Member

Posts: 218Not so elegant
I stopped in yesterday and the caliber of the two girls I saw out front was pretty depressing.
Originally Posted by Mojitousa
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-14 05:26 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 452No, handshakes only.
Originally Posted by Exoticcar
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-14 23:44 #12837Regular Member

Posts: 2I Visited The Fantastic Massage Parlor On Archer Ave.
I visited The Fantastic Massage Parlor on Archer and Rockwell. This is an Asian Massage Parlor. I read a couple of reviews on a girl named Michelle that were pretty good. I call and ask if she was available. I was told yes. Kind of a strange set up. It was a Diner before on the corner of a threeway intersection. There are large un covered windows that have no shades or blinds. In other words, the cars stopped at the 3 way red light can see you sitting in the waiting room. Same goes for the people waiting for the CTA bus on the corner. Anyway I get there and was told Michelle be ready in 10 minutes. I waited for 30 minutes for what I don't know. There were no other guys in the place getting a massage. Finally, in walks a small cute Asian woman about 36 through the front door. She says to me, I guess you must be waiting for me. I said yes and she took my $65 dollars and led me to one of the two massage rooms. So I assumed I was getting her, Michelle. In walks a young Asian girl who could not have been more than 20. I asked where is Michelle. She said "don't worry, I take good care of you". They asked if I was ever there before and I said no. About ten minutes into the massage I asked about extras and she said no. Just in case they thought I was a cop about I turned on my back, took the towel off and started playing with my dick. I rubbed her leg and ran my hand to her ass, putting it inside her panties, which she let me do. Then I asked about extras again and she said no. Now I am a little pissed. I got the bait & switch pulled on me. I would not have minded so much if this girl knew how to give a massage but she was horrible at it. Her massage consisted of putting lotion on one area of my body and rubbing her hand back and forth in the same place for ten minutes. Finally I told her to move to a different part. I am not kidding, the massage was the same as taking hand lotion and rubbing it your skin. Who the hell hired this girl? At least show her how to do a decent massage to clients. I could not stand it any longer. I left with 20 minutes left on my hour. The best part was when I walked out the massage room, the girl came running up to my asking for a tip. She said "I took good care of you". I told her the massage was not very good and I called to see Michelle. She said, "Michelle doesn't work here anymore" I told Michelle took the money from me 40 minutes ago, and walked out.
-
11-13-14 23:20 #12836Senior Member

Posts: 134Chinatown?
Any good places to recommend? What about Moon?











Reply With Quote





