The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 806 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 619 669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 12087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3567
    [Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

    I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

    Thanks!

  2. #3566

    Intrested

    Intrested in finding new regular since my sweet lacy had retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't sure where exactly to post this but since she is a former SW, I chose here. Karen is a 57 year old spinner and has been off the streets for a while. She still is in the trade but is very selective of who she sees only because she doesn't need the hassle. It's getting cold out there so the ladies may be scarce. Karen has a NW side in call in a marginal area. She offers oral for. 3 but FS is available once she feels comfortable. She only sees white men. She is an addict and needs help to support. I can share never if interested.

  3. #3565

    Happy Thanksgiving

    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

    Enjoy the turkey, football, family and good times.

    Say hi to the ladies for me, please.

  4. #3564
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeIreland  [View Original Post]
    I just thought I should warn you guys. There is a big BSW strolling mid to upper Nat, this ape is about 5'7-8, 170 lbs or more? Dark skin. Long story short. I scooped her, we negotiated 20 for CBJ. Then She took my Jackson and jumped out my car, and she starting yelling shit, I think she was drunk a little. I split the scene quick, I'm damn lucky that LEO was slacking tonight. That stupid whor& ruined my night, don't let it happen to you.

    Free out.
    You should consider yourself lucky that you only lost a twenty dollar bill.

  5. #3563

    BSW thief / Be careful

    I just thought I should warn you guys. There is a big BSW strolling mid to upper Nat, this ape is about 5'7-8, 170 lbs or more? Dark skin. Long story short. I scooped her, we negotiated 20 for CBJ. Then She took my Jackson and jumped out my car, and she starting yelling shit, I think she was drunk a little. I split the scene quick, I'm damn lucky that LEO was slacking tonight. That stupid whor& ruined my night, don't let it happen to you.

    Free out.

  6. #3562

    Kiara

    Met Kiara several weeks ago and have been with her 5-6 times. She is in her late 20's, about 5'6", light skinned black girl, attractive, thick body but not fat, has multiple tattoos, nice teeth, friendly, dresses nice, wears makeup, and has her nails done. Overall she presents a good clean appearance. She seems somewhat educated. She has big tits. Not firm but not totally flabby. Nice ass for late 20's. She will do BBBJ w / CIM and FS covered. Will DFK. Damages are minimal and she will come to your location. She does not have an auto but will take the bus. I do not think she does incall. No needle marks however I think she does drugs as most of the girls on the street do. She smokes but does not smoke in my presence. My impression is that if you let her take advantage of you, she will. She seems rushed but overall it has been a good, safe experience, particularly compared to what you find on the streets. Tonight she not only took the bus to my home but also took the bus back. And it was late at night. She has given me permission to share her number and I will share with regulars and seniors who at some point have helped a regular.

  7. #3561

    Karen

    I wasn't sure where exactly to post this but since she is a former SW, I chose here. Karen is a 57 year old spinner and has been off the streets for a while. She still is in the trade but is very selective of who she sees only because she doesn't need the hassle. It's getting cold out there so the ladies may be scarce. Karen has a NW side in call in a marginal area. She offers oral for. 3 but FS is available once she feels comfortable. She only sees white men. She is an addict and needs help to support. I can share never if interested.

  8. #3560

    Lincoln

    Saw a wst on lincoln today kinda short with blonde and pink hair when around the block and she was gone does any one know who she is.

  9. #3559

    Last night on nat

    About 7 pm at the gas station around 17? & national the local authorities were detaining a car at the pumps. Made a few passes and watched as the brought driver and passenger to the back of the car, eventually cuffing the passanger. Young with long light blond hair wearing sweat pants and a puffy jacket. Bummer. Did not see disposition of the driver. Watch your six and happy hunting.

    Still in town for another day. Any insight on other local strolls appreciated.

  10. #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbler  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how she would have reacted if you were dressed up in a police officer costume.
    Funny, I just heard a story the other day about a date with a cop in uniform in their police vehicle (back in the day) I bet it's not that uncommon.

  11. #3557
    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys!

    I'm down in Chicago for a couple of months for work but wanted to check in and share an amusing story from the last night I was home. I was at a Halloween party, and was on my way home. I was driving down 27th St and spotted a flock of BSWs near State. For kicks, I drove around the block to see what would happen. One of the girls was actually pretty hot, and I pulled around a corner and she approached. I unlocked the door, and she looked in. That's when she hesitated. So I responded, "Haven't you ever gotten into a car with a dude dressed like Batman before?" Fully expected her to split but after she thought about it, she climbed in. For. 3 I got a pretty decent BBBJ, during which she insisted that I leave the costume on. I recommend trying it next October, just for fun!
    I wonder how she would have reacted if you were dressed up in a police officer costume.

  12. #3556

    Just a story

    Hi guys!

    I'm down in Chicago for a couple of months for work but wanted to check in and share an amusing story from the last night I was home. I was at a Halloween party, and was on my way home. I was driving down 27th St and spotted a flock of BSWs near State. For kicks, I drove around the block to see what would happen. One of the girls was actually pretty hot, and I pulled around a corner and she approached. I unlocked the door, and she looked in. That's when she hesitated. So I responded, "Haven't you ever gotten into a car with a dude dressed like Batman before?" Fully expected her to split but after she thought about it, she climbed in. For. 3 I got a pretty decent BBBJ, during which she insisted that I leave the costume on. I recommend trying it next October, just for fun!

  13. #3555

    Newbie here

    I somehow stumbled across this collective while trying to do some strip club research for Florida. I've only ever been with 2 SW's. Santana from the east side / North loop many summers ago and a BSW who was way out of the area for the normal activity.

    I enjoy cruising more than anything. Most of my "hobby" interactions are with friends who just so happen to be down on their luck. You'd be surprised (probably not) by the amount of chicks who'd fuck for as little as a value meal or a pack of cigarettes.

    I'm at a hotel by the airport now and had a missed opportunity. I'll report on it tomorrow, even if I don't redeem myself.

  14. #3554

    Nicky from BP, BSW with a red wig

    Dreamed I found her on L 32st ish. 9 on scale. Natural Cs. Took her to my Red roof, $ , will not redo, Paid too much attention on her phone and TV.

    Thursday at 5 pm found a Nice do over, mid 30 ish, brunet, 130 pound, L and 13th, best performer and attitude. Coren I thinks.

  15. #3553
    Try the next road over nat with intersections in lower digits right around the interstate overpass. And same road if you cross over 5th is good as well.

    If you get pulled over by LEO always start with yes sir. I let them search if need be. As they will not find shit in my car; unless is our fav harlot val with her boys and girls.

    Never used disposable wallet so can't give advice there just keep jacksons in 1; hams in another and few washingtons for quick pops.

    That said boys perhaps maybe heading back up to fair MILW town. Seems I can't get away from snowey winters. Its tentative for now; but I should have a yes or no soon. What I love about norther bizz they don't leave shit in limbo like south; fukin sun and harlots gets the best of men down south.

    Anywho, would love to hunt with you guys soon. Will keep you guys posted; read some of the old reports glad you guys keep it going and I'll power up the dusty yahoo group again you buggers on there never did post much.

    Happy hunting.

    "And to holy father we prey for a role full of Jackson hamiltons and washingtons to spend on harlots each day every day" -amen.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGr54  [View Original Post]
    The ... Any advice on how to find good locations?

    Obviously nobody should post their favorite hiding spot for the whole world to see, but perhaps some general ideas.
    ...
    Also, if you get stopped by Uncle LEO you don't have to go digging around in your trunk for your license. (I'm sure he would know what you are up to.).

    Another use for your disposable wallet is anytime you go to some vacation destination like Vegas, any time you are in a crowd or anytime you will be going to a risky area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape