The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 852 of 930 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 902 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 13936
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1171

  2. #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleJester  [View Original Post]
    I did some searching around on this one. Saw good reviews but sadly what seemed to be the most recent pictures she had gained more weight and was a little too big for my taste.
    I just saw her a few weeks ago and she does have a little bit of extra weight around the waist but not that much. I'm pretty sure she doesn't weigh more than 125-130 tops.

  3. #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by ECMark  [View Original Post]
    You can find her info / phone and link at http://lvescortreview.com/bestvegasescorts6.html and also a review there.
    I did some searching around on this one. Saw good reviews but sadly what seemed to be the most recent pictures she had gained more weight and was a little too big for my taste.

  4. #1168

    Diamond review and link

    Quote Originally Posted by ElLobo  [View Original Post]
    Can you supply a link for her. Lots of ladies with that name and none redheads?

    If you can PM me her digits that would be awesome.

    Thanks!

    El Lobo.
    You can find her info / phone and link at http://lvescortreview.com/bestvegasescorts6.html and also a review there.

  5. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedIsDead68  [View Original Post]
    She has a website, Google LadyJae, it's very accurate. Jae is a sweetheart and a pro. $$$ for outcall. I've seen her ads for years and finally got to meet her at the Circus Circus a few nights ago. She doesn't do BBBJ or DFK but her CBJ is very good, wet, deep and vocal, it actually sounded like she was trying to swallow my cock. I started fucking her in mish and we started in on some very hot dirty talk. I pounded her hard then switched to doggy for ditto dirty talk and more deep pounding. Her energy is terrific! I came hard and she stayed and talked for a while since there was no way I was getting two shots (long couple of days of mongering). She's from Seattle where I used to hobby and sometimes goes to Boise as well, so we talked about the hobby and my Vegas exploits. I'll be seeing her again.

    She's a thick girl, small BBW, no spinner for sure. But her pictures on website are accurate and she says she's getting more taken soon.
    Her CBJ is one of the best, feels like BBBJ.

  6. #1166

    Diamond in Vegas?

    Quote Originally Posted by WordSmithFour  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to visit with Diamond while I was in Vegas this past week. Can usually find her on BP or Las Vegas Reviews. Redhead, 21, with DD breasts and a willingness to do about anything! Vocal, flexible, clean, no upsell and well worth it. Highly recommend if you're looking for the real thing!
    Can you supply a link for her. Lots of ladies with that name and none redheads?

    If you can PM me her digits that would be awesome.

    Thanks!

    El Lobo.

  7. #1165

    Lady Jae

    She has a website, Google LadyJae, it's very accurate. Jae is a sweetheart and a pro. $$$ for outcall. I've seen her ads for years and finally got to meet her at the Circus Circus a few nights ago. She doesn't do BBBJ or DFK but her CBJ is very good, wet, deep and vocal, it actually sounded like she was trying to swallow my cock. I started fucking her in mish and we started in on some very hot dirty talk. I pounded her hard then switched to doggy for ditto dirty talk and more deep pounding. Her energy is terrific! I came hard and she stayed and talked for a while since there was no way I was getting two shots (long couple of days of mongering). She's from Seattle where I used to hobby and sometimes goes to Boise as well, so we talked about the hobby and my Vegas exploits. I'll be seeing her again.

    She's a thick girl, small BBW, no spinner for sure. But her pictures on website are accurate and she says she's getting more taken soon.

  8. #1164

    Busty Diamond

    Had the chance to visit with Diamond while I was in Vegas this past week. Can usually find her on BP or Las Vegas Reviews. Redhead, 21, with DD breasts and a willingness to do about anything! Vocal, flexible, clean, no upsell and well worth it. Highly recommend if you're looking for the real thing!

  9. #1163

    Just to make sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJett40  [View Original Post]
    Here's her link:

    http://classyskyblu.escort-site.com/sky.phtml

    We've had phone sex a couple of times. She finally asked me to do some computer work in exchange for a BBBJCOF. I got to her place she was naked with a horrible body, sags, scars, etc. Her pics are WAY better than she is in person. She was so tweaked out on meth when she went in the bathroom to put make up on I bolted. She was running around and I was scared she would bite my Cock off while sucking it. She is a scary ass chick!
    Jett, Sky's photos are better than in real life? Looks like a very hard life in the photos, I can't imagine in person without makeup. I hope she finds a way to recover.

  10. #1162

    Sky Blu

    Here's her link:

    http://classyskyblu.escort-site.com/sky.phtml

    We've had phone sex a couple of times. She finally asked me to do some computer work in exchange for a BBBJCOF. I got to her place she was naked with a horrible body, sags, scars, etc. Her pics are WAY better than she is in person. She was so tweaked out on meth when she went in the bathroom to put make up on I bolted. She was running around and I was scared she would bite my Cock off while sucking it. She is a scary ass chick!

  11. #1161

    Misty

    In town visiting and had a dream about Misty.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...ll-18/13391523

    Wonderful little 18 why / o spinner. Friendly but a bit shy. Lots of positions. BBBJ on the menu. So is Greek for $ extra. 250 an hour outcall. She was really nice. Wish I had gotten her my first day in town!

  12. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by AzTransplant  [View Original Post]
    It certainly does help. That is actually a pretty reasonable rate given we are talking about vegas.
    I agree especially comparerd to the massage parlors and casino girls prices here. Most MPs here are $60/ hr and then $140 - $160 for FS. Most spas have 3 girls max (most don't have a selection at all), and they are older girls generally and you have to negotiate and haggle. Your time is rarely an hour and you can often hear other mongers nearby. Sometimes you get a bombshell, but more often than not, even at places like QV, you leave disappointed. And for visitors, getting a taxi back and forth is going to cost you $80 anyway, so just do an hour with a nice incall asian escort and get a quick foot massage and rub out if you need that MP feel. CGs on the other hand are everything from a slam dunk hottie to a thief in sexy clothing. Too many things can go wrong, and their prices range from 150 to some people dumping out 500+ for a girl. It's all too risky for me, I'd rather go to a nice gated community and get my fun on.

  13. #1159

    Gilf indeed. But

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrafter  [View Original Post]
    Call her what you will. I call her Miss Hoover. Since that is how she sucked. I wanted to see her again this week but she is going out of town and to try for next week. She is a very popular lady. And given her oral skills I can see why. She also told me she is a domme Mistress if I ever wanted to get really kinky. And she said she is open to a lot of things and to just ask. I said you give golden showers and she said oh yes no prob. Can't wait to see her again.
    Gilf. Yes. But if that's what you are into. So be it.

  14. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrafter  [View Original Post]
    Had a wonderful time with Sky.

    She is a athletic blue eyed blonde sexy stunning MILF cougar. Small natural breasts with perky suckable nipples. And I did suck.

    Sky is a insatiable nympho and a total GFE. Extreamlly orally talented and I left her a nice present on her face.

    http://classyskyblu.escort-site.com/sky.phtml
    Looks like "Tan Mom" on the website.

    What's the donation?

  15. #1157

    Re Sky Blu

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungHardJack  [View Original Post]
    That, my friend, is a GILF, not a MILF.
    Call her what you will. I call her Miss Hoover. Since that is how she sucked. I wanted to see her again this week but she is going out of town and to try for next week. She is a very popular lady. And given her oral skills I can see why. She also told me she is a domme Mistress if I ever wanted to get really kinky. And she said she is open to a lot of things and to just ask. I said you give golden showers and she said oh yes no prob. Can't wait to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape