Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2270
    Quote Originally Posted by RichyBran  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I seem to see this grl post a lot - http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ll-me/17632859.

    Any of you tried her? May be PM me or reply to thread if you have?

    -are.
    This ad is no longer available.

  2. #2269

    MIX latina

    Hey guys.

    I seem to see this grl post a lot - http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ll-me/17632859.

    Any of you tried her? May be PM me or reply to thread if you have?

    -are.

  3. #2268
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakamashi2  [View Original Post]
    I was in the mood for a mature MILF ebony woman and have been eying Red for some time. First saw her ADS a few months ago and put her on my "to Do" list. Decided to take the plunge and gave her a call early this morning and she picked up. We agreed on 30/80 and she texted me the directions to her apartment. It was morning so parking wasn't too bad for this North Park neighborhood right off of Adams. I got there and texted her I was there and she met me outside her apartment.

    For a 48 year old woman, she looked damn good in those tight jeans and blouse. So up we went into her immaculate 1 bedroom apartment, showed me to her room, turned on the TV for me, and stipped naked snd told me she was going to shower. I put the donation on her dresser (she never asked for it) Before she showers she gave me a long DFK. When she's done she puts lotion all over her body while I watch. 48 and she literally has the body of a 20 year old. Skin is flawless, no flab or stretchmarks. That body was tight and she had some nice curves to complement a perfectly shaped ass. Well at this point I realize she's not a MILF and she admits to not ever having kids.

    Normally, I do not DATY, but she just got out of the shower and she was smelling sooooooo good. I asked her if she was Ok with me dining at the chow hall and she was absolutely all for it. Tasted, great, smelled great, and super juicy. She was cool with numerous positions including 69. I paid for 1/2 but I must have been there for at least 45 minutes. Never in a rush and never asked for the donation.

    If you all know my posts, than you know that I like the thick mama type girls. Once in a while you got to get out of your comfort zone and try something different.

    She's an ebony spinner with a killer body and a great attitude, she has a real job and does not do this full time yet. Treat her nice and I am sure you will enjoy yourself.

    Happy hunting and be safe.

    Yak.

    http://858-531-4440.escortphonelist.com/
    Got to meet up with Red Tues. After work. Great time. A must see if you like mature ebony MILF with a bangin body. Rate was decent and not a clock watcher. I even gave her a ride to Von's after the session because she said her car had been stolen recently. I thought she was real cool. Thanks to yak for pointing her out. I had never seen her posts before. Anyone in need of more info please feel free to pm me. Moe.

  4. #2267

    Nice new find: ebony spinner Lacey Jordan, visiting from L. A.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...and-2/17642083

    I took a chance on this one because she was local to me, reasonably priced, and my physical type. A bit shy at first, but she warmed up noticeably. Not a clock watcher at all, claims to be a college student at one of Southern California's best universities, and from my interaction with her, she might be telling the truth. Seems to be new to the business, but was a very good time. Totally natural body. One of my best first quickie sessions in a long time. She looks tall in her pics, because of the angle they were taken, but she's not. She's pretty petite.

  5. #2266
    One of these girls just contacted me about meeting at her new place in Del Mar. Coincidentally, I received a call from an escort I've never seen before (I googled the number). There was no answer; just some murmuring. I met be falling for some trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmzhost  [View Original Post]
    Camille, Amber and another named Nicki (with the chest tattoo) I think all had the same "agent", right? I ran into Camille a few weeks ago at the airport. She's retired from the "hobby" and has a normal office job now, seemed very happy and healthy. Nicki is (or was) on HX going by "AllieStyle", but her rates are more than double what they were. I never did find out what happened to Amber though, guess I'll find out in 2 years. Not sure If the Chloe you mentioned is the same one I met. Did she used to run with a dark skinned hawaiian girl?

    Anyway, I met Juliana / Jolie / Rose of BP.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ll-25/17226374

    She turned out to be in very early stages of pregnancy. Wasn't really showing yet, but that's what she told me. I suppose she could have been lying, regardless it sort of weirded me out.

    When it came to the deeds, she seemed frustrated and uncomfortable with penetration, and I'll admit I don't have much to brag about down there, so I dunno what was up with that. She did BBBJCIM though and while it wasn't the best, it was better than nothing. She's pretty (IMO), she looks her age, and although I think time (and maybe some past substance abuse?) hasn't been too kind to her, I bet in her younger days she was uber hot.

  6. #2265

    Experience in la

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcroc878  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had any luck with a 2 girl experience? Looking to try it, most I've seen seem way to fake.
    The one time I went in for a 2 girl special, they upcharged for fucking the 2nd girl so make sure whatever amount they say includes both.

    There's 2 well reviewed duo in la that advertise for. 6/ hh each or $. 2/ hh for both. That offer never made sense for me because I double my time at the same cost for doing one after the other.

    It can be fun since there's more going on and it was a sensory overload with having my hands / mouth full while getting serviced below.

  7. #2264
    I'd also like to try a two girl experince. Any luck? Also I would like an attractive black girl escort anyone know reliable ones?

  8. #2263

    2 Girl

    Anyone ever had any luck with a 2 girl experience? Looking to try it, most I've seen seem way to fake.

  9. #2262
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelingFine85  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Marcella or Marcela and seems normal at first to gain your trust. I've never been had like I was tonight and trying to help anyone else out there who is thinking of seeing her. She's Latina, has a decent face, a few extra pounds, and in her mid-20's. She's been operating all over the City (Mission Valley, Mira Mesa, Escondido). She showed up to my place, takes the money into the bathroom comes out and tells me that omething came up and that she has to go. She wouldn't give the money back obviously.

    This one had a few bad reviews so bad on me for not doing my due diligence. Oh, and she changes her phone number a lot. Apparently for a reason. If anyone needs additional information PM me. Everyone be safe out there.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ls-22/17564655
    Careful was talking to her and she mentioned she was working with this girl.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-girl/17288739

  10. #2261
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonGood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any dealings with this girl? Seems a little to good to be true.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...t3-21/17539321
    My intel says she's new in the game, pics are accurate, Hot little spinner with 'A' cups. Everything covered, allows DATY. Sounds like she'd be fun at $160 - $180 / hr, but charges $300.

  11. #2260

    Curvy Asian Hottie Alert

    Has anyone seen this girl or had dealings with her? She looks TGTBT and I am always suspicious of a photo request, even if some are legit. I can't find reviews on her or any other info.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-real/16433467

  12. #2259
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonGood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any dealings with this girl? Seems a little to good to be true.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...t3-21/17539321
    Google the pics; they're all over the internet. The provider "might" be real, but the pics are not her. Yeah, TGTBT.

  13. #2258

    K-Ci

    Anyone had any dealings with this girl? Seems a little to good to be true.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...t3-21/17539321

  14. #2257

    Has anyone tried her?

    Her ad was YOUR NEW latin OBSESSION she is latina went by the name of hazel short latina nice smooth skin her number was 6 x9-634-5633 or 6 x9-633-5343 pm me she kinda lags on text and am suppose to set up with her she intregues me but haven't seen any reviews thanks members.

  15. #2256

    Don't waste your time or money on Vanessa

    She must be very new and the worst provider I have ever been with. She has many rules and will hardly f / s for no more than a minute of each and have the decency to hurry up. She will give you a rough covered HJ meanwhile your not allow to touch her at all. When I was done she asked for a tip like she did me justice. Very immature and unprofessional.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ll100/17587882

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape