Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 4445
-
11-10-14 18:51 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 31This ad is no longer available.
Originally Posted by RichyBran
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-14 01:08 #2269Senior Member

Posts: 48MIX latina
Hey guys.
I seem to see this grl post a lot - http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ll-me/17632859.
Any of you tried her? May be PM me or reply to thread if you have?
-are.
-
11-09-14 13:12 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 558Got to meet up with Red Tues. After work. Great time. A must see if you like mature ebony MILF with a bangin body. Rate was decent and not a clock watcher. I even gave her a ride to Von's after the session because she said her car had been stolen recently. I thought she was real cool. Thanks to yak for pointing her out. I had never seen her posts before. Anyone in need of more info please feel free to pm me. Moe.
Originally Posted by Yakamashi2
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-14 01:28 #2267Senior Member

Posts: 363Nice new find: ebony spinner Lacey Jordan, visiting from L. A.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...and-2/17642083
I took a chance on this one because she was local to me, reasonably priced, and my physical type. A bit shy at first, but she warmed up noticeably. Not a clock watcher at all, claims to be a college student at one of Southern California's best universities, and from my interaction with her, she might be telling the truth. Seems to be new to the business, but was a very good time. Totally natural body. One of my best first quickie sessions in a long time. She looks tall in her pics, because of the angle they were taken, but she's not. She's pretty petite.
-
11-05-14 22:40 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 972One of these girls just contacted me about meeting at her new place in Del Mar. Coincidentally, I received a call from an escort I've never seen before (I googled the number). There was no answer; just some murmuring. I met be falling for some trap.
Originally Posted by Dmzhost
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-14 16:49 #2265Senior Member

Posts: 713Experience in la
The one time I went in for a 2 girl special, they upcharged for fucking the 2nd girl so make sure whatever amount they say includes both.
Originally Posted by Jcroc878
[View Original Post]
There's 2 well reviewed duo in la that advertise for. 6/ hh each or $. 2/ hh for both. That offer never made sense for me because I double my time at the same cost for doing one after the other.
It can be fun since there's more going on and it was a sensory overload with having my hands / mouth full while getting serviced below.
-
11-05-14 15:16 #2264Senior Member

Posts: 31I'd also like to try a two girl experince. Any luck? Also I would like an attractive black girl escort anyone know reliable ones?
-
11-05-14 01:31 #2263Regular Member

Posts: 92 Girl
Anyone ever had any luck with a 2 girl experience? Looking to try it, most I've seen seem way to fake.
-
11-05-14 01:28 #2262Regular Member

Posts: 9Careful was talking to her and she mentioned she was working with this girl.
Originally Posted by FeelingFine85
[View Original Post]
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-girl/17288739
-
11-04-14 01:35 #2261Senior Member

Posts: 61My intel says she's new in the game, pics are accurate, Hot little spinner with 'A' cups. Everything covered, allows DATY. Sounds like she'd be fun at $160 - $180 / hr, but charges $300.
Originally Posted by MoonGood
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-14 20:11 #2260Regular Member

Posts: 14Curvy Asian Hottie Alert
Has anyone seen this girl or had dealings with her? She looks TGTBT and I am always suspicious of a photo request, even if some are legit. I can't find reviews on her or any other info.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-real/16433467
-
11-03-14 16:40 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 31Google the pics; they're all over the internet. The provider "might" be real, but the pics are not her. Yeah, TGTBT.
Originally Posted by MoonGood
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-14 13:59 #2258Regular Member

Posts: 5K-Ci
Anyone had any dealings with this girl? Seems a little to good to be true.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...t3-21/17539321
-
11-03-14 11:21 #2257Regular Member

Posts: 1Has anyone tried her?
Her ad was YOUR NEW latin OBSESSION she is latina went by the name of hazel short latina nice smooth skin her number was 6 x9-634-5633 or 6 x9-633-5343 pm me she kinda lags on text and am suppose to set up with her she intregues me but haven't seen any reviews thanks members.
-
11-02-14 22:24 #2256Regular Member

Posts: 5Don't waste your time or money on Vanessa
She must be very new and the worst provider I have ever been with. She has many rules and will hardly f / s for no more than a minute of each and have the decency to hurry up. She will give you a rough covered HJ meanwhile your not allow to touch her at all. When I was done she asked for a tip like she did me justice. Very immature and unprofessional.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ll100/17587882

















