Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 16,141 to 16,155 of 23675
-
10-31-14 00:36 #7535Senior Member

Posts: 5603I always tell the girl (and this is only if you BB), to please always always always use a condom with everyone else (so I don't have to). If a girl is a real NP she won't be doing anyone else anyway unless she has a BF that was there before you. And a real real NP only has sex with one guy at a time, many will become exclusive by default (not to say this one is or will be).
Originally Posted by BeardedMan67
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-14 23:36 #7534Senior Member

Posts: 61WhatsYourPrice
For anyone that's a member of SA you likely received an offer to sign up for this affiliated site. I did and I did sign up about three weeks ago. Most of the ads were the same women on SA (but not all). I was turned off by the requirement to buy credits in order to send or respond to an offer so I didn't buy. Today (must be the full moon) I bit and bought the basic package of credits. Already have three dates planned out of it and at reasonable prices. One is a preggo (not in her profile, revealed after contact). Kinky. Anybody else TOFFT team on this site? I will report my experiences when they go down.
-
10-30-14 18:41 #7533Senior Member

Posts: 49Follow up
Guys- just a follow up to let you know how first date went. Met her at a nice hotel. I offered to buy her dinner, but she had just eaten with her family. We went to the room and talked on the bed for over an hour just getting comfortable with each other and then the fun began. Incredible to be with an 18 year old gorgeous girl!! I got her a gift of lingerie and got to see it modeled and them got some pics of it later. Meeting her again in 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by BeardedMan67
[View Original Post]
Question- should I care that I know she is seeing other guys or at least looking? I guess the answer is no as long as I am getting what I want out of it.
-
10-30-14 17:56 #7532Senior Member

Posts: 5603I just ignore that stuff completely. I suggest a HJ and making out as a get to know you date first. I get a lot of positive response to this. And many times it leads to much more.
Originally Posted by Madaboutmax
[View Original Post]
MILF update. I let down the one from the other day pretty easy. So no drama there. Here is today's. A few notches higher up the food chain. Maybe a 7 ? She wants to meet tonite.
Costs. Pretty high this month as I am rewarding the loyal few.
Did an M&G with the 18 year old diamond eyes pictured. We have to work out the details, but the first real date is gonna be a HJ only. She is only one mile from my house. She told me I was too old for her. LOL. She is at least an 8/9. Body to die for. We'll see what happens.
-
10-30-14 16:30 #7531Senior Member

Posts: 448Plutonic or High Expectations
When I see girls I might otherwise be interested in expressing high $ or no intimacy expectations, I sometimes send them not like: "damn, you are cute. Too bad you are beyond my budget". Or "No intimacy. Darn! With a best of luck on your search. You may be surprised how many respond back positively after their expectations have been "re-set" by reality. LOL.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-14 16:18 #7530Senior Member

Posts: 5603I think its like asking for BB. Some will and some won't. Some girls prefer married guys as they don't want any clingy attachments. I was married once and it didn't seem to bother the girls that came on to me. That was in the civi world, but is it really any different here?
Originally Posted by Gogreen
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-14 16:10 #7529Senior Member

Posts: 70SB's with morals and principles
On top of those plutonic arrangement seeking SBs.
For those SD's with SO's, are you guys upfront with being married and needing discretion? I don't know what it is but lately it seems in my market all the potentials are not wanting to deal with a married guy. My game doesn't seem to be the problem, but I am upfront that I'm married, have no intention of leaving and need discretion. The initial conversations go fine but once the subject of being married comes up, they back away and often say they believe in marriage's sanctity and can't proceed. Granted many of them seem like first-timers. Maybe I just got to be more patient and wait til they deal with some of the creepy single SD's and see stable married SD's can be a good option too. Just wanted to vent a little and take the pulse elsewhere.
-
10-30-14 09:48 #7528Senior Member

Posts: 1897Plutonic Teenies
My guess is that we SD's are not seeing the promotional material the websites are aiming at young women. It would not surprise me if such material makes it sound like there are young millionaires who cannot get dates and are looking on the site for women just to spend time with. This is how they get young women to sign up ensuring a steady flow of new ones for us. Some women adjust their expectations; others just drop off. Either way, I don't have a problem with it.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
RB.
-
10-30-14 09:35 #7527Senior Member

Posts: 733Teenies
" I am looking for a platonic friend and mentor to help me with my personal and professional goals. " Here's another one newly listed this AM. What the * is up with these girls? Are there really guys out there who pay these cuties to hang around them hoping for a scrap thrown their way?
There is a spate of teens and early 20's in my market, and a large number of them are "Plutonic" idealogues ** "give me monay and you will have the satisfaction of making me happy " Come on brothers, give it up if you are a closet plutonifile. It's OK, the rest of us won't give you too hard a time for ruining the market.
It is my guess that if you are attractive are patient enough to date these girls a little that most would end up giving up the Quan. But there are too many who will give it up anyway to waste our valuable time and available hobbying money with maybes.
My Sugaring is at an all time low due to the Warden keeping a tight leash on my free time and funds. I can no longer risk going out in public and can not get away for unsupervised travel. Sheesh! I'm sure some of you can identify with this. Most who are there no longer post here, so I suspect they have given up or got caught and are wending their way through the legal system. Many old timers are gone from this blog, which tells me that this hobby for married guys is relatively short lived.
Some of you might ask "why put up with the degrading sophomoric supervision that our teenage children had to endure " ? Well **it is hard to give up sex with a 20 yr old to go back to the "same ole same ole " And divorce is extraordinarily expensive and emotionally traumatic, so one does what he can can to keep the flames alive.
-
10-30-14 08:58 #7526Senior Member

Posts: 61Another hooker on SA
Mellisa 89. Advertises on Backpage as Sexy Scarlet. Digits are 229-513-4402. I wish these girls would stay off the SB sites.
-
10-29-14 18:41 #7525Senior Member

Posts: 161It's been years since I was unencumbered, but I remember the problem being how to get rid of them. The one's that I got in the sack seemed to think that meant we were now BF / GF.
Originally Posted by GetLost
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-14 14:54 #7524Senior Member

Posts: 137FredMoore is spot on.
FredMoore's posting below is a riot. I often read these profile descriptions (especially SA) and look at what some of these POT SBs want for compensation and I literally laugh out loud! I am particularly amused by the ones who (like FM illustrates) say they will not be doing any "pay for play" period. But they want between $1 k-$3 K for an allowance!! Right.
-
10-29-14 14:10 #7523Senior Member

Posts: 61Here's the pic to go with the GPS in number 1).
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-14 14:07 #7522Senior Member

Posts: 235I've heard all this before.
Sounds like my Ex.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-14 12:29 #7521Senior Member

Posts: 733Comic relief from real profiles
1) Busniess deal.
Description: I am currently in school very close to finishing my bachelors and I already hold an associates. I am aspiring to own my own business and make myself successful.
I'm Seeking:
Sugar Daddy AND Sugar Mommy.
Lifestyle Expectation: Substantial.
More than $10,000 monthly.
Description: Someone to meet with throughout the month 10,000+.
LOL Maybe spelling class would be a start. This busniess is tough duty!
2) " I am looking for a plutonic friend and mentor to help me with my personal and professional goals. ".
I wonder if Kryptonite will help? Give me lots of monay and stay the fuck off me!
3)" I would like to be comfortable around this person and for them to respect my boundaries. ".
This means Plutonic.
4)" for intimacy to ensue, I need a real connection with someone. The more time we spend together, the deeper the connection ".
This means no sex for the 24 dates and $10 K it takes to get a deep enough connection.
5)"Sex may be said to be part of every arrangement but I say otherwise. If most of what you want is sex, say I'm crazy, please don't message me! True Selfless Gentlemen only please ".
Sigh!












Reply With Quote




