Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 16,141 to 16,155 of 23659
-
10-30-14 16:10 #7519Senior Member

Posts: 70SB's with morals and principles
On top of those plutonic arrangement seeking SBs.
For those SD's with SO's, are you guys upfront with being married and needing discretion? I don't know what it is but lately it seems in my market all the potentials are not wanting to deal with a married guy. My game doesn't seem to be the problem, but I am upfront that I'm married, have no intention of leaving and need discretion. The initial conversations go fine but once the subject of being married comes up, they back away and often say they believe in marriage's sanctity and can't proceed. Granted many of them seem like first-timers. Maybe I just got to be more patient and wait til they deal with some of the creepy single SD's and see stable married SD's can be a good option too. Just wanted to vent a little and take the pulse elsewhere.
-
10-30-14 09:48 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 1897Plutonic Teenies
My guess is that we SD's are not seeing the promotional material the websites are aiming at young women. It would not surprise me if such material makes it sound like there are young millionaires who cannot get dates and are looking on the site for women just to spend time with. This is how they get young women to sign up ensuring a steady flow of new ones for us. Some women adjust their expectations; others just drop off. Either way, I don't have a problem with it.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
RB.
-
10-30-14 09:35 #7517Senior Member

Posts: 733Teenies
" I am looking for a platonic friend and mentor to help me with my personal and professional goals. " Here's another one newly listed this AM. What the * is up with these girls? Are there really guys out there who pay these cuties to hang around them hoping for a scrap thrown their way?
There is a spate of teens and early 20's in my market, and a large number of them are "Plutonic" idealogues ** "give me monay and you will have the satisfaction of making me happy " Come on brothers, give it up if you are a closet plutonifile. It's OK, the rest of us won't give you too hard a time for ruining the market.
It is my guess that if you are attractive are patient enough to date these girls a little that most would end up giving up the Quan. But there are too many who will give it up anyway to waste our valuable time and available hobbying money with maybes.
My Sugaring is at an all time low due to the Warden keeping a tight leash on my free time and funds. I can no longer risk going out in public and can not get away for unsupervised travel. Sheesh! I'm sure some of you can identify with this. Most who are there no longer post here, so I suspect they have given up or got caught and are wending their way through the legal system. Many old timers are gone from this blog, which tells me that this hobby for married guys is relatively short lived.
Some of you might ask "why put up with the degrading sophomoric supervision that our teenage children had to endure " ? Well **it is hard to give up sex with a 20 yr old to go back to the "same ole same ole " And divorce is extraordinarily expensive and emotionally traumatic, so one does what he can can to keep the flames alive.
-
10-30-14 08:58 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 61Another hooker on SA
Mellisa 89. Advertises on Backpage as Sexy Scarlet. Digits are 229-513-4402. I wish these girls would stay off the SB sites.
-
10-29-14 18:41 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 161It's been years since I was unencumbered, but I remember the problem being how to get rid of them. The one's that I got in the sack seemed to think that meant we were now BF / GF.
Originally Posted by GetLost
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-14 14:54 #7514Senior Member

Posts: 137FredMoore is spot on.
FredMoore's posting below is a riot. I often read these profile descriptions (especially SA) and look at what some of these POT SBs want for compensation and I literally laugh out loud! I am particularly amused by the ones who (like FM illustrates) say they will not be doing any "pay for play" period. But they want between $1 k-$3 K for an allowance!! Right.
-
10-29-14 14:10 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 61Here's the pic to go with the GPS in number 1).
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-14 14:07 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 235I've heard all this before.
Sounds like my Ex.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-14 12:29 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 733Comic relief from real profiles
1) Busniess deal.
Description: I am currently in school very close to finishing my bachelors and I already hold an associates. I am aspiring to own my own business and make myself successful.
I'm Seeking:
Sugar Daddy AND Sugar Mommy.
Lifestyle Expectation: Substantial.
More than $10,000 monthly.
Description: Someone to meet with throughout the month 10,000+.
LOL Maybe spelling class would be a start. This busniess is tough duty!
2) " I am looking for a plutonic friend and mentor to help me with my personal and professional goals. ".
I wonder if Kryptonite will help? Give me lots of monay and stay the fuck off me!
3)" I would like to be comfortable around this person and for them to respect my boundaries. ".
This means Plutonic.
4)" for intimacy to ensue, I need a real connection with someone. The more time we spend together, the deeper the connection ".
This means no sex for the 24 dates and $10 K it takes to get a deep enough connection.
5)"Sex may be said to be part of every arrangement but I say otherwise. If most of what you want is sex, say I'm crazy, please don't message me! True Selfless Gentlemen only please ".
Sigh!
-
10-28-14 22:56 #7510

Posts: 168The bars are not for everyone. I certainly couldn't do that every night. Once a week or so, Wednesdays and Saturdays are the best. And I pace myself. I enjoy a beer or a vodka and seltzer and I nurse it. I love people watching and it get's me out of the house for a bit. I'm not attached to anyone, my kids are on their own and my ex has been out of my life for years. The best way to score for free is the old fashioned way, in person. I love women my age because they are horny and love to flirt. And unlike the young ones, flashing money and wealth don't affect some MILF's I have met some that are loaded and some that try scamming me for drinks. I like appearing cheap to these ladies it shows I'm not desperate or looking to buy affection. But the bottom line is this, my goal is to get a BJ or get laid that night. I'm not interested in relationships or friends or any of that other crap women like to do. My game just takes patience and people skills it's really fun. Sometimes just running daily errands will uncover one. I keep myself clean and groomed and dress casual. THAT goes a long way in itself.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-14 21:28 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 5603Somebody has to post here
I know that GL's method works. A friend of mine who is tight on funds does that every Saturday night. Lots of horny milfs looking to dance and flirt and more. Me, I am an internet geek, LOL, not sure I could sit in a bar all night. But I have considered it. I feel a little bad for the MILF I practiced on yesterday, getting her hopes up and all. But how many times does that happen to us? The african girl I had the two hour makeout date with sans donation txted me and said we could fuck for $$. When I turned her down she became belligerent. Next.
The horny latina I had the 45 minute date with that included a half hour of me fingering her (also sans donation) is now mia. I am trying my hardest to find a non utr girl to see tomorrow or Friday. This one is definitely real. Got her FB and model mayhem. She is probably the dream girl size for some of you guys. 20 5. 8" 140 mixed. Pictured. A lot of girl for me to handle. Got to find someone new. No GF anymore and let a few others fade away.
-
10-28-14 01:00 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 5603Lol
My little girl "S" says she is a Geezer Pleaser. The one thing she says she doesn't like about me, is that I'm not older (like 70 or 80). Age is just a number.
-
10-27-14 23:39 #7507

Posts: 168I have very good luck going to the local bars that have dancing and cater to the 45-60 yo crowd, especially women who are recently divorced or separated and are cutting loose for the first time in years and have a few drinks in them. I have gotten plenty of blow jobs for free that way. Some women I see now and then. It's like fishing, I cast my line. Some I throw right back and others are worth pursuing. I then get rid of the ones with GPS and the ones who seem like moochers or bitches. I don't buy drinks either. I just started this and am honing my skills. Also I'm 50 and I blend right in. My competition are the old guys who look bad and are usually desperate to get laid. By being patient and being ready to get rid of a pain in the ass pronto is a big help. Acting non chalant and just walking around and eyeing the goods and being friendly usually will score me one. Since starting this game a few months ago I have gotten over a dozen blowjobs by as many different women. For free. One woman I banged in a notel room we got and we split the cost! By no means I'm not successful every time. I also stay away from the attention working girls, you know the ones that are good looking with 4 guys trying to hit on her. The wall flowers are ripe for the picking. I can't believe how easy it is. That's why I don't pay for it anymore except under certain conditions and then no more than 20 bucks for head. And I don't do CL or BP anymore, fuck that.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I just love the game. No more dealing with drug addicts and that crap for the most part. Dealing with 20 somethings is usually more trouble than it's worth. If you're dating someone then that's not the time to be cheap. But scoring it for free with one you may never see again? Then I'm a tightwad. So the bottom line is this. The older women are usually horny and can be had with very little effort and expense. They are all around, just look! I have a date on Halloween with this woman I chatted up in a local deli. 46 and nice looking, decent shape and a massive pair of tits. If all goes well maybe I'll keep her!
-
10-27-14 21:08 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 5603I don't really have any trouble finding hot girls to fuck. They're everywhere. But there is something about the idea of getting nasty with the straightest woman I can find that intrigues me. She probably hasnt had any in a year or more. But a lot of that verbage below could be used on any shy girl. I mean think about it. She did read my P2P letter and she is still talking to me. I just go for broke on the first message to save time and find an obviously sexual partner. If that doesn't work then I back it down to show I am a real person with a soft heart. And my P2P letter isn't really cold, just very direct.
-
10-27-14 19:59 #7505Senior Member

Posts: 5603MILF update
If you read my posts you know I have been very frustrated with trying to land a hot MILF. I really want a california 9 or 10 quality one. Anyway to practice up on my game I picked an easier one at least from a looks standpoint (and also she does need the money, unfortunately a lot of the hot ones are still living off their divorce settlements and still havent gotten over their GPS). She is just an average looking but sweet sounding asian that lives nearby. So I sent her my P2P letter and got total silence. I waited maybe an hour before sending her my thoughtful emotional letter. Here was her reply.
"Hello. My name is (name) but feel free to call me (name). It's a pleasure to meet you.
What is my motivation you ask? Well. I have only been on this site for a couple months. I really just wanted to see what was out there. Right now all my focus has been on trying to find a job. I really really need to work. In addition to job searching, I've been working on becoming the very best version of me I can be. I believe that once I start working, my self-confidence level and everything else should fall into place.
I'd like to have something to bring to the table when the time comes and I meet someone. I've never been in a SD / SB dynamic so I don't know what to expect. It's hard for me to wrap my head around the idea of a man giving a woman an "allowance" for simply enjoying each other's company. " (she knows its $ to have sex)
MY RESPONSE TO HER.
"thanks for your honesty. And really I am sure you are fine the way you are. And of course we are all trying to improve ourselves. I have taken care of women my entire life. In my family women didn't work. So the idea of a man helping a woman seems very natural to me. Now in a marriage a man is taking all the financial responsibility. The beauty for some people in a sugar dating relationship is that it doesn't have to be all the time or 24/7. I am a busy executive, you have your life as well.
I like to see someone once or twice a week if that's possible. And at least you know when we are together its just like any normal relationship. The only thing different is that you are being compensated for your time. And your time is valuable. Right?
I love being with someone that for whatever reason needs a boost emotionally and physically to gain some self confidence. I can do that for you. If you want to meet, you are close by. Maybe a starbucks. If we like each other then we can start an arrangement on a per date basis to keep the pressure off. Does any of this make sense?
THEN I QUICKLY SENT THIS MESSAGE A FEW MINUTES LATER.
"and so to be clear. First we meet to see if there is any chemistry. Then if there is and you wish to escalate that to a physical level then you will start to be compensated for your time. I am a very sexy and intuitive guy, I can make you feel like the sexy woman you are inside. And enable you to express that on the outside".
HER RESPONSE.
Well, you seem very understanding and straightforward. I think I can learn a lot from a man like you. I am agreeable to meeting for coffee. I live in (city). There is a Starbucks in (location) and it's near my house. Would it be okay with you to meet there?
Can you also please email me your picture so I know who I will be meeting with? I've never done this before so I'm a bit nervous. My email is (email address).
MY REPLY.
"I know you are nervous but lucky for you there is no reason to be. I happen to be a nice guy all around. I will email you my pics now".
HER REPLY
"I received your pictures. At least I can wave at you when I finally meet you. I'd like to think that if anything I will make a new friend right. I appreciate you trying to put me at ease. Your understanding helps tremendously. You have a great and positive personality which just adds to your attraction! Don't forget that. Now...I just want to make sure that you know that I don't look like a model or actress. I'm just a plain normal looking 46 year old, nothing extraordinary about me. I don't think I'm comfortable enough in my own skin but I'm willing to try. I will follow your lead if that's okay lol. I've been attending a 9 day Novena with my dad at our church. We are on day 8 today. I'm leaving in a few minutes just in case you email me and I dont respond right away. I should be back home between 7-7:30pm okay. Talk to you soon."
Maybe this helps a few of you new guys out there. This is a straight laced, church going, traditional asian lady. Now if I can just figure out how to work my magic on a crazy sexy, I wish I was 20 again MILF it will have all been worth it. The other thing worth noting is that I messaged her today and can meet her tonite. Not unusual. It's always good to follow up fast when possible.












Reply With Quote






