Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 581 of 636 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 631 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    I notice new handles come up and get dingeD.

    Without an actual review or feedback.

    How is this possible?

    Anyone have bait and switch.

    Happen on hx.
    It's usually because they had previous handles, where they were proven robs or unsafe.

  2. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    I notice new handles come up and get dingeD.

    Without an actual review or feedback.

    How is this possible?

    Anyone have bait and switch.

    Happen on hx.
    Some people ding handles with prior accounts, or prior issues, or if the new handle associates with certain people. Or maybe he / she made the wrong political comment. There seem to be cliques in HX, so I'd advise the new user to stay away from the message boards. Even if you think you're complaining about a safety issue, it might piss the wrong person off. Better to just suck it up, imo. Get your rating up from girls you seen and stay away from the drama. Some people might ding you just because you have more guy ratings than girl ratings. For the most part, the ratings don't matter though, unless you want to get into some of these cliques and their secret clubs doing who knows what Illuminati shit. I've read about public get-togethers somewhere.

  3. #826

    Why new hx handles get dinged

    I notice new handles come up and get dingeD.

    Without an actual review or feedback.

    How is this possible?

    Anyone have bait and switch.

    Happen on hx.

  4. #825

    Thank you so much.

    Now I got it. I just didn't know what I needed to do. . Thank you so much. I already found 127 girls that I did on HX. LOL.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTrust  [View Original Post]
    You really don't have the concept down. While there of course can be issues, by keeping your handle to yourself for boys and girls, and actually rating it can be safer. Once you have been there and seen girls, the private clubs will open up. Then you get information on reviews, and other interesting items.

    Ratings from guys to guys mean nothing.

    Why would I give you cred on HX. I don't know you, anyone can post here without seeing a girl and no way to verify. I f I vetting you and you messed a girl up, my cred would be done.

    If your real, take the other guys advice and see the girls. After you have seen 3-5, your golden on 90%.

  5. #824

    Concept

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy213  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    I'm new to HX. Don't have any friends. Can someone verify me?
    You really don't have the concept down. While there of course can be issues, by keeping your handle to yourself for boys and girls, and actually rating it can be safer. Once you have been there and seen girls, the private clubs will open up. Then you get information on reviews, and other interesting items.

    Ratings from guys to guys mean nothing.

    Why would I give you cred on HX. I don't know you, anyone can post here without seeing a girl and no way to verify. I f I vetting you and you messed a girl up, my cred would be done.

    If your real, take the other guys advice and see the girls. After you have seen 3-5, your golden on 90%.

  6. #823
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    Feel free to ask questions and stay out of the blogs.
    Excellent advice.

  7. #822

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy213  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    I'm new to HX. Don't have any friends. Can someone verify me?
    Most people on both sites would be foolish to expose their usernames. Even if someone here did rate you, you'll need safety ratings from providers.

    You'll need to take one for yourself and fuck one of the providers that'll see newbies. Most won't be a fun fuck, but after the first safety rating, you'll be able to do better for the second rating. Find some cheap bng or half hour sessions. After 2 safety ratings, you won't have any trouble scheduling with 99/100 girls. There are a few that require 3-5 ratings, but most will be fine as long as there are 2 recent ratings from established providers.

    Good luck and enjoy the site. Join some clubs and do your research on the providers so you don't burn a session. Feel free to ask questions and stay out of the blogs.

  8. #821

    New to HX

    Hi.

    I'm new to HX. Don't have any friends. Can someone verify me?

  9. #820

    Is that her HX handle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helmarch2  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try her out due to her ad. And if you want more details just pm. After texting and confirming over phone about the services I wanted that was not in her ad specifically. We agreed on the $. 60 // for me this was to try out and see where it takes me // first time trying out hx anyways. She sounded good on the phone and was open to go with my idea. Couldn't find her place, she came out and directed me where I needed to go. Greeted me with a kiss in her place. Long story short we agreed for an hr but to her was actually 30 mins. She was able to get off twice. Me on the other hand not at all. She did try though haha, but I guess I shoulda did more research and put more effort. My first time and I did learn from this. I don't recommend her at all unfortunately but if anyone wants to try her leme know. The integrity level unfortunately wasnt there but she did say she would make it up to me if we go at it again. I might give her a chance but def not worth the dmg.
    Is that her HX handle or do you expect us to guess who she is?

  10. #819

    Kassie

    Decided to try her out due to her ad. And if you want more details just pm. After texting and confirming over phone about the services I wanted that was not in her ad specifically. We agreed on the $. 60 // for me this was to try out and see where it takes me // first time trying out hx anyways. She sounded good on the phone and was open to go with my idea. Couldn't find her place, she came out and directed me where I needed to go. Greeted me with a kiss in her place. Long story short we agreed for an hr but to her was actually 30 mins. She was able to get off twice. Me on the other hand not at all. She did try though haha, but I guess I shoulda did more research and put more effort. My first time and I did learn from this. I don't recommend her at all unfortunately but if anyone wants to try her leme know. The integrity level unfortunately wasnt there but she did say she would make it up to me if we go at it again. I might give her a chance but def not worth the dmg.

  11. #818

    Taliaxoxo

    That is what it looks like.

    If does she resurface.

    Please pm.

    I would like to hook up with her again.

  12. #817

    Taliaxoxo

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    Her handle is no longer active and I looked around but wasn't able to find any recent / new mentions of her.

    Maybe others know of something different.
    Yeah, she had rated me at one point and now it's gone. I remember checking out her profile sometime in the past 3-4 weeks and it was still there. She had no ads and her profile was pretty much empty. I don't think her pictures had been deleted yet though. I had a sense she was leaning towards leaving and I guess I was right.

    Man, I saw her within the first week of her being on the site. One of the best sessions I ever had. Her being gone makes me wish I had repeated. I was going to repeat one time, but she took CIM off the menu. A girl that hot offering full GFE including CIM at her intro rate was probably as good as it was going to get. No sense in ruining that.

  13. #816

    Doesn't seem like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    Is this hottie still around?

    Does she have a new handle.
    Her handle is no longer active and I looked around but wasn't able to find any recent / new mentions of her.

    Maybe others know of something different.

  14. #815

    Taliaxoxo

    Is this hottie still around?

    Does she have a new handle.

  15. #814

    Jesebel

    Quote Originally Posted by PeachSkoal  [View Original Post]
    One of the most disappointing sessions I have ever had. She is older and is jaded and I have not heard many good things ever.

    If you think about why someone talks a lot and fast, then you can guess why.

    There are a ton of other wonderful ladies. Just like here, do some reading back and you can find out a ton.
    Total rip off, talked and talked and then tried the massage, kept telling me this and that and when I asked about FS, she said she had no party hats and we could go get some yeah fkn right, and the killer her place of work was right accross the street from a LEO warehouse, I did not want her dings on hx so I discretely made my way to her room but like everyone else I did not think it was worth my effort to let her have if for being so misleading about her services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape