Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 23675
-
10-18-14 12:18 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 126Now THAT is funny!
BWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
(yea, I know that's a lame spelling but it's supposed to be a really long loud laugh. What can I say I'm over 40).
-
10-18-14 11:31 #7444Senior Member

Posts: 5603That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.
Originally Posted by UrtrueLove78
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-14 10:29 #7443Senior Member

Posts: 733Beaten path
" By SB standards these girls would have probably been 7's at best. But what made the sex good was the circumstances and the conversation that surrounded the encounters beginning to end. " Jeez Lizard.
So true. My ATF in the cold light of day was a solid 7, maybe a 6. 5 . But the attitude and intangibles are what put them over the top. She was plain in a cute way with a horrible profile pic. Ghastly really but I got a response from her and she agreed to meet in the FC. I just needed to get laid. What a shocker when I saw this cute girl with a radiant smile, and she did have an 8+ body, and wrapped me up upon walking into the hotel room, spread her legs and had a screaming O after a few tricks of mine. 16 mos later we broke up through no fault of either one of us. I had no desire to see others when we were together
' Sugar Dating is by nature NOT monogamous, " Grumpyin Va.
Actually it frequently is asked for and received. It is up to each participant how it goes down. I prefer monogamy but " what I don't know " is OK enough. I do not want to have a girl who is exposed to STDs since I like bareback. And I am totally turned off by a girl like your M&G who makes it clear she is turned on by and fucking others. Ogling other guys while in your company is just rude and objectionable. Some of my SBs I am sure are working other guys, and some I am pretty sure are not. Unless the girl is highly sexual (nympho like us) most want a comfortable guy to take care of their needs and help support them. My # 1 SB and I were talking about how many married couples do not have sex. She said that she would go elsewhere if her partner would not have sex with her.
Our problem (men) is that we need variety. My SB provides a good, spirited, and multiorgasmic fucking but I just like the chase, landing, and consummation of a new challenge. The pussy feels the same, it's the surrounding wrapper that changes.
Grumpy, I would tell the SB what she wants to hear . It's not like we are all over the top in the ethics department re:relationships since most of us are cheating on an SO. As usual Hollywood is setting a high standard for us all.
-
10-18-14 02:11 #7442Senior Member

Posts: 42Geezzz. Don't spoil it for us who knows little back door in these competitive world. LOL.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
Agree, Currently working on 2 sbs who don't login regularly and have no pics. Somehow it took them 2 sec to send to an email but won't upload on sb websites.
-
10-18-14 01:53 #7441Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Off the beaten path
I've talked here before about many topics, and I know much of what I've written is forever buried in a monolithic thread that is far too large to search (and simultaneously still searchable by everyone we don't want it to be), I sometimes grow tired of saying the same things. Not that I mind it really, I just try to add something new where I can to whatever I've said before. So here I go.
Some have said a man's memories are a photo album of his life. If that's true, I probably have a few photo albums that have mold growing on them from spilled beer. Yet whether the statement itself is true, as I look back to some of my great sexual experiences of the past, I started thinking about which ones really make me horny to reflect back on? Which ones do I sit there and think about when I wake up in the middle of the night? I can promise to anyone reading this, even if you had a nice looking girlfriend who is willing and able to meet your sexual needs at pretty much any time of the day or night, it still won't stop the craving. So inevitably you find yourself thinking back to where you've been (maybe as an exercise to think about where you'd like to go next).
As I thought about some of the most erotic experiences in my life, I noticed a pattern. The ones that still make me horny to think about were not necessarily the prettiest ones or even the most experienced / skilled. In fact, I think lack of experience on their part might be one of the things that turns me on.
I could go into more detail about what specifically turns me on, but I'm not trying to do a show and tell exercise here. My real point is that I realized on SB sites, I tend to browse through the photos and pick what are the best of the best (according to my own taste of course). But, my best sexual experiences have been girls I've met in civy dating, in situations off the beaten path. By that, I mean civvy dating isn't that different. You have girls that are clearly smoking hot based on photos, and of course those girls have a gazillion other guys after them. If they aren't getting fucked on a daily basis by many others, they are walking around with the knowledge that they very easily can and they are always looking for something greater.
So, I started thinking back to some of my really fun times. There were times when I lugged myself out to the bar scene (even though I felt too fucking tired to go) on a weeknight when the bars were mostly dead and struck gold. I'm remember one time, hot latina in the parking lot sucking my cock and tugging at it with both hands, swallowing once then kept going, making me cum twice. Unreal. Another time was an online dating find -- a thin, and cute but not gorgeous grad student. Something quirky and kind of weird about her, yet sex was consistently amazing. One night she sneaks me into her dorm room for some gratuitous fucking, which was fun because she kept having to check to make sure her roommate didn't know she had someone in there. By SB standards these girls would have probably been 7's at best. But what made the sex good was the circumstances and the conversation that surrounded the encounters beginning to end.
These were girls that could have been "hot SB material" if they had perfected their game, taking 50 pictures of themselves but only posting the top 1 percent that they felt made them marketable, and building their ego up as a side effect. But they weren't, they were off the marketing grid completely.
That is the real point of my post. Don't discount those with no pic. I actually dated someone who was an established Latina model in her country with a body to die for, but at the time she didn't have an easy way to upload a picture of herself, so I benefitted by being probably one of the only guys who actually read her profile as opposed to looking only for pics.
I'm just mentioning this because I see a lot of guys wondering what they are doing wrong. Try hitting up some of the ones without pics, ones who may have entered their stats a little bit off, etc. Go off the beaten path and you may find some real treasures.
It is a game of supply and demand, and if you expand your search beyond the obvious, you might strike gold.
-
10-18-14 01:21 #7440Senior Member

Posts: 42Mind sharing allowance she was looking for and digits if you are not moving forward with her.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
She looks hot for One time thing for sure.
-
10-17-14 23:03 #7439Senior Member

Posts: 61Blocked Again!
Been emailing sporadically with a gal on SA for a couple of weeks or so. Her SA name is The Baroness. Very attractive looking 42 why / o (I'm learning to add plus 3-5 to stated age- that claims all sorts of high-brow life experiences. I called her out tonight on her expectations (1500 to 2500 per date) and asked her why I would spend that much when I could have a hot coed for a month or two for that amount (adding that is the cost of topping off the fuel tanks of my boat. She was apparently so insulted she replied with "everyone finds their level dear. " and blocked me.
What she doesn't know is I met my 20 y / o (just turned 20 in August so as far as I'm concerned she is almost a teen) ODU coed today for a second meeting and this time we went to the FC. OMG, she is a a cross country runner with the body you would expect from such. She has a pretty enough face because she is so young but but by 40 probably not so much. Doesn't matter to me because she has the hottest little body you can imagine. When I went down on her (for at least 30 minutes) I swear it tasted and smelled like peaches. This one is a keeper. I have no idea what she sees in me and I don't care. An almost teen that will do anything I want and appears to like it for $ per date. I haven't died (I think) but I think I have made it at least to the outskirts of the pearly gates. I'm anticipating a number of memories of a lifetime with my ODU coed for far less than an expensive dinner with the BaronessBitch, haha, I absolutely am loving the sugar world!
-
10-17-14 18:49 #7438Senior Member

Posts: 5603More GPS
This one stopped by today to play lets make a deal. We couldn't come to terms. And this is not the first time. So I told her to find a rich BF, which she is more than capable of doing. Got to stay on budget. 5'7" - 127 (27 MILF) 8/8/8/?
-
10-17-14 07:48 #7437

Posts: 168Oh there is a cure for GPS and it's quite simple. You move on to the next one.
Originally Posted by Madaboutmax
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-14 21:06 #7436Senior Member

Posts: 226I was wondering if anyone used regular dating sites. I think the money demands might be quite a bit less. I joined a site called Blackcrush.com. I think some of profiles are computer generated, but some of the women are average to ugly, so I'm not sure its a fake site or not. Just interested if someone has used regular dating sites.
My regular SB is 24 yr old AA. She is model hot, its hard for me to give her a number. I take her out to eat and then to a cheap hotel. I give her. 6 spending money. The sex is insanely hot, makes me wonder if she is a retired porn star. She did "internet" modelling, which I think is code word for porn, and also used to strip. She seems only moderately interested in meeting me, but is not demanding at all. I guess I'll keep things how they are.
-
10-16-14 17:40 #7435Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I'm not sure there is a simple answer to your question of how to distinguish UTR pros from real SBs. Because if there were a clear cut test, they would have already figured it out by now and found a way to blur the test results. LOL. Expect all of these girls to be crafty like that.
Originally Posted by Minnanon
[View Original Post]
Sometimes they give off very clear conversational signs, like calling you sweetie / baby / honey etc. Right off the bat. Ok, this is the same thing that almost every female service worker at a restaurant or retail store says too, does that mean they are UTR? No, but think about it for a minute. It means they've adopted a professional service mentality. Just like the grocery store clerk calls everyone sweetie that comes through the isle, an escort does the same for everyone that comes through their legs.
Do they promise to take good care of you without having met you yet? Etc. Are they in a hotel room or weekly apartment? Another red flag.
If they don't seem to ask much about you personally, but are eager to get together, it's another red flag. This one in particular is my primary gauge. I read a great deal into how they react to my photos and what sort of things they want to know about me. Some favorable signs are when they talk about having a prior monogamous SD relationship and how much they enjoyed it, if they complain about "creepy guys just looking for sex transactions", it's another favorable sign. Do they just send short texts that focus on sex acts, or are they are taking the time to type entire well-written paragraphs that are very clearly tailored to me (as opposed to stuff they have pre-prepared for bulk mailing). Do they use terms like "relationship" and say things that indicate they are looking for an older boyfriend more than just hotel room quickies? Do they care or ask about your own situation (married / SO etc)?
Those are just some things that come to mind. I think detecting them is kind of a learned skill, maybe I developed my "woman management skills" at an early age, but I think it can all be learned and it gets easier with practice. I can't always recognize the UTRs right off the bat, some of them surf a very blurry line between the two and I have been fooled before.
-
10-16-14 17:32 #7434Senior Member

Posts: 5603I find the younger ones really have no problem getting sexy PDQ. If I am going on a M&G I know most of the time it will lead to the FC. So I have to be ready for that. At this point I really don't even care what happens anymore on a first date because it happens often enough to keep me in the game. I have had UTR's turn me down and good girls go straight to the FC. I am actually done even trying to guess who will and who won't.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
I just try to meet one or two new girls a week. In the beginning I was meeting 3 to 5 a week. But being more selective and having a few regulars has cut that down to banging one new one a week (i may have to meet 2 to do that) .So far I already met two this month (20 and 26) that went to the FC and one more that turned into a car date with some making out (19). After 2 dates the one i had awesome sex with (20) txted me today to say being an SB wasnt for her and she was just gonna look for a new job. The other one I wasnt in awe of (26) I believe was a very low key UTR that ventures out from time to time. This saturday I am hoping to date a fresh 18 year old and even she admits its not her first time (i will be shocked if we dont end up at a motel).
-
10-16-14 16:57 #7433Senior Member

Posts: 733Youngsters
I have been working three 19 yr olds in my area and 2 flat out want allowance without putting out. What are they thinking? Why do they think some random guy is going to give them money for being cute? There is no free lunch. I am seeing a lot more teen Pots and many have no sex on their profile. Are guys paying up?
I did a M&G with one 8/8 and she said that she needed to get "comfortable" but wasn't ruling out sex. She refused the Hotel meet # 2. Called later and needs $$ So I offered a Meet and Eat soon. Her question was "I suppose you expect sex " ? Well, Yeah what the? She is gone again. This makes me wonder if the 18 to 20 yr old market is too challenging.
One sounds promising and I M&G her soon. She is an Asian 9/9/? . . She lives with parents and we have to work around that, and she doesn't have a car. The challenge with young students certainly living at home without wheels is access and attitude. It is such a drawback not to be able to take these girls out and impress them. Very few want to book direct hotel appointments. I want to access this spinner pussy so bad I can taste it.
-
10-16-14 16:50 #7432Senior Member

Posts: 349Cover
Well, you lessen the chance that your neighbor, or your co-worker, or your wife's friends see you out. But now you are exposing a lot of SDs to SBs they are not in an arrangement with. Those like me that have public pictures / visible community profile would shy away.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
Me, I mentor in a program at a local college, and another for adult women entrepreneurs. I run a professional association in my field and am a member of two more. So now that I've started into the SB world, I always have a reason to be out of the house late, and always have an excuse to be seen with strange women, even 22-year-olds. I didn't plan it that way, but food for thought for the rest of you.
-
10-16-14 16:38 #7431Senior Member

Posts: 349Thanks! And another question.
The ones I have talked to, 30+, I actually do / did invite them to the restaurant of their choice for dinner. 4 of 6 accepted. 1, we didn't click. 2, actually closed on first date yesterday, but this won't last, she's already clingy. 3, I cancelled today. Made date for 4 today for next Tuesday. But so far I can't get the younger ones to engage enough to invite them out.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
How do I differentiate the UTR pros from the real SBs? Stumbled on one today by accident, but it was not a good thing.
We've been talking for 10 days, dinner tonight planned 3 days ago to see if we are compatible / discuss terms. She messaged about an hour ago to say her BF thought she was out dancing, so she'd need to bring some cash home to cover, could I give $$$ and "oh, most of these girls want an allowance, but I get paid per meeting. " No, I'm not giving you $$$ for the privilege of taking you out for drinks and dinner at place where the bill would be $$$ too. If it's pay for play, I want to play. LOL.












Reply With Quote





