Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 16,246 to 16,260 of 23675
-
10-16-14 16:28 #7430Senior Member

Posts: 733Business thought
Mongers need a safe restaurant / bar to M&G / entertain SBs.
1) How about opening one that has covered valet access with off site parking and a private dining room (s) separate from the main area? Any thoughts? Big investment / risk.
2) Another option would be an apartment or private room (s) near a decent restaurant that could provide takeout. One staff member could provide service to deliver drinks and takeout to the couple. Drinks could be BYOB. One common room could serve multiple Daddies with discrete decorating and plantings. All diners would be Mongers who populate the place by word of mouth. Small investment / risk.
The rooms would have to be in a large market such as DC, NOVA, Richmond, Chicago, etc. This could be a partnership in a target rich area.
-
10-16-14 14:25 #7429Senior Member

Posts: 248Sugar Challenges and Odd Requests
At different times, I've been into the SD / SB scene, but normally only with 1 or 2 regulars. I've gone between $ - $$ per visit, without noting any great difference in quality between the two, although at $$ it's rare (though certainly not unheard of) for one to hold out for more. (I politely wish them luck in their search, since I'm sure someone will take care of them.) My last time in the bowl was last year, when I used the CL method to good effect, when, after a couple of flakes that I promptly wrote off, I wound up with a very attractive semi-pro for some very nice $ visits, but not really in the range of warmth that I'd associate with sugar dating, and her house was unavailable because of her kids (I'd pick her up there, but we'd have to go to a local notel, for another. 5) I recently (within the last couple of months) decided to start looking again, using one of the SD sites this time, and, after the requisite mountain of unanswered emails, came up with the following results:
One (SBShortNCurvy) was amenable to $ per visit, and agreed to a meet-and-greet (I'm always up-front about not paying them just to go to dinner with me, and I tend to indicate that we won't have "private time" on our first date, so this is just a testing-the-waters to decide if we should consider more intimate meetings. As others have found, things may wind up moving directly to the FC from dinner / lunch, so I do bring along supplies, just in case, but I think it's a more easygoing meeting if there's no pressure to go further immediately.) Her pics were accurate (she was attractive enough, to my tastes, but not stunning,) she stayed in contact for random texting and calls for a few days prior to (and after) meeting, she showed up on time (actually, she was a few minutes early, and was waiting for me at the table I'd reserved,) and she dressed as I requested. She mentioned that she had been a SB for one man for the past few years, until he moved away. She lives in a nearby city, rents a room in a good neighborhood, and has a crappy job within walking distance (but doesn't have a car.) We met in a restaurant a few blocks away from her room (her choice of restaurants, and it was priced reasonably.) It seemed like everything was in place for a good outcome.
As we chatted over dinner, she would stop frequently to openly admire any of several waiters, and one busboy. She was quite vocal, and would comment about what a great ass that one had, and how she'd like to sleep with HIM, but, would then reassure me that she wouldn't, of course, because he has such a menial job. But, my goodness, doesn't he look great. I'm not a jealous sort, but that's exactly the kind of behavior I don't expect from a date, so, I knew I wasn't going to pursue this one. However, I never see a reason to not have a nice date, regardless of how unsuitable your date is, so, after dinner and a very nicely passionate makeout session nearby (during which time she told me that she was very open to my schedule whenever I could see her, but that she did have one requirement: sexual exclusivity- She didn't want me to sleep with anyone else while we were together. I thought that was crazy, since, Hello, Sugar Dating is not about monogamy, and I had been clear that I had a SO at home, but, given that I wasn't going to continue with her anyway, I said sure. Because it would be completely accurate that I would be faithful to her while we were together, for the next 30 minutes or so.) Soon after, (with another, relatively naughty make-out session outdoors,) I dropped her off at her room. I did suggest that I was open to visiting right then (since I knew I wasn't going to be following up on this, hit-it-once seemed like it would make this less of a waste of time than it had been,) but she said that she didn't want my first impression of her room to be a pigsty, so she'd be open to meeting as soon as tomorrow or the next day, anytime I wanted, since she didn't have to work until Monday morning. I asked her if my showing up at odd hours would cause problems for the owner of the house, and she said "Oh, goodness, no, they've seen me come in and out of here with dozens of guys. " Yeeeeeaaaah. Anyway, I did not return, and politely put her off for a few weeks with "sorry, busy right now" until she disappeared.
I considered that "exclusive to me" part to be one-off weirdness, since, in my (limited) past sugar experiences, no one ever put that one me as a requirement. They might mention it as a preference, of course, but not as a rule.
Next up was a girl (SBOutOfState) who advertised herself as having several months of school in the local area (her profile listed her as one state away, and she wrote me a cut-and-paste message about how she was looking for one-and-only-one SD, as she was going to be in town for a few months.) I debated responding to a generic cut and paste, but her planned location is nearby, and she was very attractive, so I wrote her back and indicated that one-and-only wasn't likely to be the case with me, but that I'd be interested in meeting her. She responded to emails very quickly. Actually a little too quickly, and promptly swamped me with multiple replies to each message. Amusingly, we had been talking for over a week before she ever visited my profile (so I didn't take her very seriously. She was clearly doing this with a lot of guys.) She never seemed to recall my schedule, and would email me things like "I'll be in town tomorrow! Can you come see me in the evening?" ignoring / forgetting my stated availability of daytime-only, at that time. I decided to pass. Too clearly pro, and not enough planning on when she'd be in the area for me to actually set up some time to see her.
Happily, a new girl turned up on the site (SBCrazyLatina,) and I emailed her almost as soon as her profile was up. She seemed very sweet, responded promptly, actually read my profile, and replied quickly when I sent her my pics via regular email. She lives over an hour away, in a city my work requires me to visit regularly, and, in fact, I was going to be stuck there for the next week, so I let her know via email that I'd be available for lunch Tuesday, and in town the rest of the week, if she'd like to meet to say Hello,. She said yes, she was looking forward to it, and I told her we'd hash out time and location shortly. The very next morning, she emailed me with a tale of woe. She was behind on her rent, and was about to be kicked out of her apartment! Her rent was only $350, but any help would be appreciated. Could I please WIRE her the funds, and she certainly apologized for imposing with this request, and it was fine if I couldn't do the full amount right now, but she really needed help, or she'd be out on the street! Using a quote from this very forum (damn, I don't remember who said it, but it was brilliant,) I told her that for this to be mutually beneficial, I liked to keep the funds in line with the relationship, since any other way would be unbalanced. She apologized for asking, and agreed that was fair, then later mentioned that I hadn't given her my phone number yet. I assume she's still waiting for it.
Many dozens of no-reply-to-my-opening-emails later, I ran across a mid-thirties married lady (SBMarriedAndOptimistic,) who wanted discretion and adventures--actual dating, as an escape, with the benefits (on both sides) of a sugar relationship. Bingo! I sent her a friendly Hello, she replied, and, after picture exchanges, she asked me what I was looking for. Among other things, I mentioned that former friends still talk to me regularly, so I don't accept any jealousy or possessiveness in someone I'm dating. She keyed in on that, and said that she was too scared of the risks to be sleeping with someone who might sleep with other people, so she said we could only continue as friends, not sugar-friends. Now, ignoring the fact that she knew that I was with someone, and that she had a husband and family. Well, okay, I suppose it's the second time that I've heard "exclusivity" as a requirement from a potential SB. I wished her well, and I refrained from pointing out that Sugar Dating is by nature NOT monogamous, and that the best she'll find is someone who lies to her about that.
However, I'm counting this as a learning opportunity--it seems that lying about monogamy with your SB is apparently what many SBs are looking for. I'm chalking this up to "learning social rules, since no one can really expect that their SD is not going to sleep with anyone else. ".
Clearly, I need to work on my Sugar Game Has the monogamy requirement come up as an issue in recent years, or did I just manage to get amazingly lucky to have not run into it in the past (with my admittedly small sample size.).
-
10-16-14 09:47 #7428Senior Member

Posts: 448GPS = Golden P*ssy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by Crow999
[View Original Post]
It's a severe disease that has know known cure. We need a fund raiser to find a cure! LOL.
-
10-16-14 03:35 #7427Senior Member

Posts: 39Gps
So, I can safely assume that GPS = Goddess P*ssy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by OldLocalGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-14 01:58 #7426Senior Member

Posts: 448I have been in contact with this one as well. She replied to my intro message with your number. After texting her, she wanted to meet up same day. Any baby that is that eager to meet always sends up red flags. Specially, if they have not made a good effort to know me. I assume they are either a pro, desperate or both. Any baby that is not willing to message back and forth for a few days and get to know my is automatically suspect.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
Live and learn.
-
10-15-14 23:56 #7425Senior Member

Posts: 153Brother, never pay them upfront. Read this forum, you will find lots of info on this topic. When I started on this venture. I started giving gift cards (small amount), I did get burned, when one or two SB took the money on first date and ran away. Lessons learned. Now I don't give anything until the show is over.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
So do not pay upfront. Bro, be careful on information sharing. Do not wire money or use western union type service. Forget these types of SB.
-
10-15-14 22:25 #7424Senior Member

Posts: 61Definitely my new mantra.
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-14 22:21 #7423Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287As Hollywood said, multiple profiles might help you figure out what works -- although if you're new to the online thing you'll want to be careful to remember what you said to who under which profile (maybe keep a spreadsheet), and of course you shouldn't add real photos of you under either -- send those after you've made contact with them.
Originally Posted by Minnanon
[View Original Post]
Also I would target the UTR pro type first, just to get the hang of it all. You don't really need any level of game, online or otherwise, to land them, so it would be a good way to practice. Intentionally avoid the ones you really want, saving them for later. Then after you feel more comfortable with the whole online thing, gravitate toward what you really want.
Make your wealth / generosity known, since that's one of your strong cards. For example offer to take them to an expensive restaurant of their choice for the M&G just to show that you're for real.
-
10-15-14 21:59 #7422Senior Member

Posts: 299Sorry you got burned. I NEVER front them any money. They get nothing until the panties hit the floor. I also advise them right from the beginning that I am not an ATM.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-14 20:42 #7421

Posts: 168Never front money to any of these women without services being rendered. Without sounding judgemental you failed her test. When she gave you that line about her phone about to be turned off you should have said wow sorry to hear that. That's what I would have said. By giving her money without her having to do anything for it, you became an ATM to her. Most guys make this mistake including myself at one time. As long as you are wiser about it then you know for future reference. She's nice looking and probably pulls this nonsense all the time. I always act nonchalant and indifferent. The last wench that tried this on me got a lecture about being responsible for oneself. But sadly, these funds usually go to support a drug habit.
Originally Posted by VaSD1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-14 17:56 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 5603Start 2 profiles. One that's a direct P2P type profile and an emotionally tinged profile. With Intro letters to match the profiles. I do great with my P2P profile, but I only target 18-22. Which they like. Sometimes I go to maybe 28. Older gals do want some serious convo. Something I don't have a lot of time for. And good luck, just be patiently persistent in your hunting.
Originally Posted by Minnanon
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-14 17:53 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 61Beware this one
On SA, her name is SweetBella2014. Started emailing last Thursday, met for meet and greet on Friday. All seemed okay, made plans to hook up this morning. Walking her to her car she gave me the "my phone is about to be shut off" routine so I fronted her. 9 to take care of it. On Friday she had another emergency and begged me to send. 5 into her account, I bit and I did. Told her not to call or text over the weekend (she at least honored that). By yesterday am it was another series of oh-woe-is-me's (car accident, mom has cancer, etc.) and could we meet early because she really needed the money (I'm thinking WTF, you are already into me for 1. 4, do you think you're going to get anymore?) This morning I blew her off and took the loss. Too much drama for me. If you decide to pursue this one be careful and don't let her hook you for any cash up front and be prepared for the drama. Lesson learned for me.
-
10-15-14 17:15 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 349Crafting the initial approach.
Okay, I recently tried to step into the world of the bowl. I'm using the SA site.
Here's my situation. I can get lots of traction with the 30+ set. Already had one date, and two more lined up.
But I can't seem to make any headway with the 22-30 year olds.
I am vertically challenged. My first date and I did not have chemistry. I was too short. She was butter. But we had a lot in common, had a fun dinner, and I teased out some info, told her she needed to be my virtual wing man.
1. I am not "hot", but above average for looks / build in my age range, in the area I am looking.
2. My income / wealth is in the 90th percentile. There are a few guys with net worth about 10 x mine, I'm at the top of the rest.
3. Given the response she gets, (she's an art model, and hotter than a lot of the 20 somethings) there's only a couple dozen guys actively hunting my patch.
I've tried:
1. Long winded approach which expands on my profile, tinged with humor.
2. One liners, usually smart-assed and playing off her profile.
3. Short approach which tries to spark a conversation based on something in her profile.
4. Straightforward one-liners. "You seem interesting, how about a drink. ".
5. Neanderthal one-liners. "You have the tightest ass on this site, how about a drink. ".
6. Drive by favorite-ing without a message.
I can't ever close, because I can't open. I do okay in person, but I don't seem to have a feel for online stuff. Tips?
I've been reading this forum, but there's so many posts and the search only gets me so far in finding quality posts.
Any help would be appreciated.
-
10-15-14 15:56 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 126Links are password protected -
And as of right now the profile was deleted.
Another point of note, this girl's grammer and syntax were TERRIBLE nad only used general terms like referring to the state instead of a city or town.
-
10-15-14 15:27 #7416Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I've got a patented formula for scam avoidance that I'd be willing to license for a small setup fee plus monthly stipends.
Here's the secret recipe:
1. Play first.
2. Pay second.
I'm offering a 30 day free trial, or your money back *.
* Please note, in order to receive processing of your refund, you'll need to visit our headquarters in Liberia to fill out the paperwork.
Seriously though. Don't pay in advance.









Reply With Quote






