Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 18,001 to 18,015 of 18291
-
10-14-14 08:20 #291Senior Member

Posts: 2085Bb with bbw
She doesn't look bad. Is bareback missionary feasible? I'd do it if priced right.
-
10-13-14 22:12 #290Senior Member

Posts: 316BB with BBW
I'm not proud of this one. I saw her ad on CL today and it reminded me of when I saw her about 8-10 months ago. She was close by and offered bb greek for a low price. A nice enough lady, but she is very heavy, and is limited in terms of positions. Thought it might be a nice in and out, but it took some work because of her size, and afterward it really made me question the hobby. Note that this is obviously not a recommendation, but everyone has their own tastes. Different horses for courses, as they say, so I'm posting her ad.
http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ll-40/41443564
BTW, saw a cute girl-next-door today, mid-twenties, white, curvy but thin body. Natural c-cups that were soft and puffy. Yummy. She kisses, hugs and gets into it. Has an enthusiastic social way about her - very sweet and charming. Works out of her apartment in North Hollywood. Only thing is, she needs to shave her kitty or at least grow it out a little so that it's soft. Had a 5 o'clock shadow thing going that rubbed me the wrong way. Modest price, too: 100/ hh. She doesn't offer bb, but is worth a visit or 2. She took her ad down, but I will post it next time I see it.
-
10-13-14 20:07 #289Senior Member

Posts: 280It's been flagged now.
Originally Posted by Whathesaid
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-14 19:31 #288Regular Member

Posts: 12[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-13-14 16:43 #287Senior Member

Posts: 520Surprised this CL ad hasn't been flagged
-
10-13-14 16:38 #286Senior Member

Posts: 76Shante
As stated she has been around for a while, Baldy saw her and got pics of her wearing one of his shirts. I recall her being a germ freak, she was not cool with guys sucking on her milk duds because of germs. So I doubt the BB is an option.
Originally Posted by Urtruelove78
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-14 16:07 #285Senior Member

Posts: 2085I would be very surprised if this woman offers bareback full. And I would be absolutely stunned if it was little as quoted.
Originally Posted by Seephor
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-14 16:01 #284Senior Member

Posts: 280Just because she only mentions no backdoor doesn't mean BB is an option. I think it's pretty safe to assume covered service is the default and if uncovered is available, you usually get it by asking rather than finding it in an ad.
Originally Posted by Pufnik
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-14 11:36 #283Senior Member

Posts: 62Her play safe ad
As I said this surprises me because every ad I have seen mentions playing safe. Interesting response she sent, it does appear BB is possible.
Originally Posted by Urtruelove78
[View Original Post]
http://losangeles.backpage.com/Women...ay-33/42887099
-
10-13-14 11:26 #282Senior Member

Posts: 62Interesting
This gal has been posting for years, usually in BP under women for men. In all the ads I have seen, she always has stressed safe play.
Originally Posted by Urtruelove78
[View Original Post]
So this surprises me. She suggests she is open to BB, as she only mentions no back door, as her only no, but I would be surprised if she will BB anyone she sees, because of the past ads.
I like outcall, and she is incall only, but this does put her back on the radar.
-
10-13-14 09:56 #281Senior Member

Posts: 337There's a lot of meth hags and crackheads around. Just check out the seedy bars, truck stops, seedy motels with bars and gas stations along the highway at night. Mostly nasty homeless begger quality ones to boot. No MPs or street walker action that I am aware of althoug I've seen some lot lizards at a truck stop there one time but I forgot where. All beneath my standards and I've done some bowsers.
Originally Posted by Mracuol
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-14 15:24 #280Senior Member

Posts: 42Today's craiglist listing
I messaged her.
Following is her ad.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...711193049.html
.
Reply:
Hey how are you?
Well I'm ready for you now.
Donation is 100/ hr.
I'm pretty much into everything but no backdoor.
We play for an hour.
Here's my pix.
Tay.
I'm not interested. But wanted to have word out for follow monger who are interested in bb.
-
10-11-14 12:00 #279

Posts: 100There isn't really a forum that covers that area, and since I had such little time I thought that I would put it in an active forum that covers a specific type of provider I like. Anyway, I recall that the prison out there closed, but maybe not.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-14 10:56 #278Senior Member

Posts: 816You'll have better luck in a forum that covers the area than in the LA forum, most likely. But a large part of the population in Lancaster & Palmdale is families who have relocated there to be close to the prison. Where relatives and loved ones are. Pretty high crime area, as I understand it. So yeah, should be great!
Originally Posted by Mracuol
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-14 10:01 #277Senior Member

Posts: 2085When you do a BP search, look for the ugliest pigs and ask them. Of couse you need a hobby phone. I feel one of them will say yes. She might even have a little extra party supplies so you can really have fun at her single wide. May God bless you.
Originally Posted by Mracuol
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





