Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12730

    Angie

    Listed as AAA but known as 7-H off of Ashland. Standard AM service but no FS. Thin Asian, a little cute, but would probable rate a 5. The massage was very light but she used the entire hour, which I liked. The whole experience was about 1:25 minutes with TS.

  2. #12729

    Recent activity

    I haven't posted in a very long time but I should pay dues so here goes.

    Chicago ave corridor is where I've been doing what I do for the last year or so. From the place across form the carwash just east of california to the place by the PNC bank east.

    Of ashland. Varying experiences at each one. The one closer to campbell has always been great until recently they always ask for the $ before the deed. This kills my vibe every.

    Time and lately I just get up and go when it happens. The most attractive therapists are over by the PNC and they have the most complete menu, but the last time I was in it was massage tease massage tease massage tease, flip, "you pay good tip?" "yes" "pay now?" "nope" and I'm out.

    I had the same experience at a place on western around augusta.

    Sounds like grand might have a new spot that could be of promise, and I've seen a spot by the seven eleven on milwaukee and fullerton that shows all the signs but haven't.

    Been through.

    Anyone have any ideas about attractive AMP therapists that don't kill the mood by asking for $$ upfront on the north side?

    On a more positive note, Logan has that management office that always seems to deliver. And I have had some fun experiences at latin apartments.

    And theres a Polish BBBJCOF artist in humboldt that is solid and affordable.

    Anyway, seems like I don't have anything new or interesting to add here, but why not share?

    Careful out there. Its a bunch of savages.

    Tank "JC" Rodwell.

  3. #12728

    Foster and Kedzie

    They're safe was there like 3 weeks ago I draw Gaby all menu is on table for. 120 plus the entry fee they used to be on 5400 w diversey, and most recently by Elston / Pulaski

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Any chance the Polish girl is Kendra from the place behind the child care business?
    .

  4. #12727

    Any info on talent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Samperkins420  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried them? I saw them on BackPage today and called, was told they're in a private apt at Foster & Kedzie. I spoke with a woman who told me that, then put me on hold and had a different woman pick back up. They said $30 for 30 min, $40 for $45 & $55 for an hour, TS included, "plus tip. ".

    I want to give them a try but am concerned about the private apartment, I'm much more comfortable with a regular studio. I feel like it would be alot easier to set up some type of robbery in an apt than in a ground floor studio. Has anyone tried them yet? Feel free to answer on here or via PM, thanks.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ready/20109560
    Any chance the Polish girl is Kendra from the place behind the child care business?

  5. #12726

    Midwest

    Went to place on Midwest Rd went awhile back so couldn't remember experience, so I tried it again recently, no good bad massage, no touching she say that more money, I know I get standard ending here but asking for a little teasing like pulling teeth. On the flip I get the standard with the reminder of needing a tip, bad finish had to instruct her a lot. All done bad overall experience and she want 4 felt like give nothing for the first time in a long time after some BS gave her the change little under 4, knowing I definitely be on here for review.

  6. #12725

    Sun is bright in morris

    Tried the sun spa in morris again. Fantanstic TS given by cocoa. Extremely erotic with full emphasis on the important parts. She took her clothes off and went BBBJ during the table shower went to the sauna sporting a long hard stick. Sat in suan for 10 minutes, then cocoa took me to room. Given nice massage. On the flip she was naked and we stopped the massage and immediately began 69. Then cocoa hopped on and went CG for a couple minutes. We rolled over and went mish. After about 10 minutes of missh she took the cover off my hard one and began BBBJ again. I could not hold any longer. Went BBBJCIM total swallow. She loved it and said she wanted more. I was spent so I said I would come back. She said we would do it for half price next week as business has been slow. Total cost was 140. Can't wait to see cocoa again next week. And the price is right.

  7. #12724

    Cvs

    I stopped at the place behind CVS today. When I walked in an older lady showed me to a room and I waited while she yelled down the hall for one of the girls. I drew Candy, early 20's with a little dress. She was a 7 with bad English.

    Went to the TS room and she washed every peak and crack of my body. I almost shot my load during the TS because she gave me a HJ while she was washing me. Massage was almost a B2 B, she was fully clothed but was on the table rubbing her body across mine while massaging. I took a peak in the mirror and notice she did not have on any panties so I got excited and decided it was time to flip. I was shocked to find out everything was on the menu. We negotiated a price and when we were done her English got better real quick and we talked as she continued the massage. Went well over the hour.

    I will post in MT Prospect forum also.

  8. #12723

    Foster & Kedzie, in an apt

    Has anyone tried them? I saw them on BackPage today and called, was told they're in a private apt at Foster & Kedzie. I spoke with a woman who told me that, then put me on hold and had a different woman pick back up. They said $30 for 30 min, $40 for $45 & $55 for an hour, TS included, "plus tip. ".

    I want to give them a try but am concerned about the private apartment, I'm much more comfortable with a regular studio. I feel like it would be alot easier to set up some type of robbery in an apt than in a ground floor studio. Has anyone tried them yet? Feel free to answer on here or via PM, thanks.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ready/20109560

  9. #12722

    Ik

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPlumb  [View Original Post]
    Now that's some funny ass shit right there!
    +1. LOL! I hear Mayor 9. 5 gives great HEs!

  10. #12721
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyDe  [View Original Post]
    Try the 5th floor of city hall. Some of the best jerk off service in history.
    Now that's some funny ass shit right there!

  11. #12720
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnlod  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I am new in chicago. Any suggested places I can go for HE services?
    Try the 5th floor of city hall. Some of the best jerk off service in history.

  12. #12719

    New in town

    Hey guys, I am new in chicago. Any suggested places I can go for HE services?

  13. #12718

    The place on Grand just west of Ashland

    My last 3 spa trips have been to Elegant, with the first one being on Labor Day. The Labor Day trip was my first time ever going there. Got a great massage with a lot of teasing from Claire, hot, but she made me finish myself then came in in the ninth for the save. What I found extremely strange about that trip was that there was another therapist there with her that day, and she kept peeking her head around the corner in the TS room, then she finally came in the TS room when I was getting dried off and acted like she was looking around for something, and took a good long hard look at my junk then look back up in my eyes, smiled and walked off. Then on my way out when I was sitting on one of the chairs in the lobby putting on my shoes, she ran over and sat next to me and just sat there smiling at me. So I ask her how she was doing and her name and she just started giggling like an idiot. Weird.

    My second trip was 2 weeks ago. I can't remember the name of the therapist, but I went on a Saturday and she was a skinny lady in her late 40's, decent looking. That day the TS was broken, so it was just a massage. The massage was great, but no teasing and she kept enough distance to prevent any touching, so I thought it was going to be just a massage. But then on the flip she opened a very short window to let me let her know what I wanted. She then proceeded to massage my chest and legs, then transitioned right into the finish, then went back to massaging my legs. I feel asleep. Oh and it sounded like somebody was releasing 3 minutes rage while I was there, I could be wrong.

    My third trip was Friday. This time I walk in and a skinny lady in her early 40's greats me, not to bad looking and wearing a skirt that she needed to shave to get into, and I'm not talking about her legs. So I pay for the hour and she leads me into the room. So I'm standing there doing the naked man, expecting her to come in. Well instead Claire from my first visit comes walking in. So when she comes in she ask me If I had ever been there before, I said yes and asked her if her name was Claire, she said yes then she said she remembered me and she actually remembered my name. So then we proceeded to have a great session, for more details PM me. So after the session I walk out of the room and that chick that was trying to get a look at my package during my first session was standing right there by the door when I opened it, and she was just staring at me, and this time she was with a taller chubby chick. They were both just staring at me, when I said Hi to them, the little one started giggling again and the chubby one gave me this look and licked her lips.

    This place seems to be shaping up to what is going to be an interesting experience. Does anybody know how many courses are on the menu here? PM me please.

  14. #12717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbuddy  [View Original Post]
    Those are FS rates and she didn't even give a good massage, wow that is unfortunate, I was going to say that sucks but I guess not.
    LMFAO at sucks comment. Thanks for the heads up babyboy I will repeat with the Thai girl I tried last week and hold her to her promises this week since time I got there late.

  15. #12716
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbuddy  [View Original Post]
    Those are FS rates and she didn't even give a good massage, wow that is unfortunate, I was going to say that sucks but I guess not.
    Yea the massage was lame it's too bad because she does have a nice body and friendly attitude. . if she was FS I would definitely give it a shot. Wondering has anyone tried Zen Spa over by Clybourn and Fullerton I stopped by and got a pretty good massage, girls were descent looking but didn't get any signs for extras. If any has any info let me thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape