Thread: Prices in Hawaii
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 241
-
10-08-18 13:51 #151Senior Member

Posts: 167They all dressed to kill, all were either GFE or PSE, BBBJ and CFS, a few of my regulars allowed BBFS / CIP / CIA / CIM.
Originally Posted by ExitOnly
[View Original Post]
She stayed with me on and off for a year.
-
10-08-18 12:17 #150Senior Member

Posts: 623How's about services. Does she at least BBBJ and LFK or all covered?
Originally Posted by Drken
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 11:38 #149Senior Member

Posts: 167Here are a few more of my ATFs, I'll try to invite some of them to visit HI.
Originally Posted by Drken
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 09:01 #148Senior Member

Posts: 167LA $ vs HNL $
I just came from LA where I've been seeing many regulars, I would say the prices on HI is slightly better than the mainland, but the girls are prettier in LA.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Case in point, she is one of my regulars, $$ for HH, $$$ for H. GFE.
You can find her under her handle: Jessicataylor on Humaniplex.com.
-
10-07-18 19:54 #147Senior Member

Posts: 5120On the other hand, mongers with a different perspective might conclude that Honolulu prostitution rates are not "undervalued," but rather that prostitution rates in some higher-priced mainland cities are "overvalued" (smile).
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-14 07:37 #146Senior Member

Posts: 223Tipping Point
Has anyone else noticed that in the past few months, the prices on the Backpage that the providers have have been quoting have been slowly creeping up. Are we at a tipping point and is this going to be the new reality?
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-14 15:24 #145Senior Member

Posts: 1304I agree with Mr James. Ivy has some damn nice boobs and hot looks IMHO one of the hottest out there too bad her service is weak.
I could be off on this but I think donna at Tokyo had some big nips?
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-14 13:57 #144Senior Member

Posts: 923If you absolutely must.
If you absolutely must have some long / fat nipples see Ivy at VIP. She has a lovely face and hot body with great tits. SWB is the term. On the other hand 4 times out of 5 fucking her is like fucking a blowup doll with a pulse. She comes alive during the act but usually the foreplay is heavily scripted. Again if it's nipples you seek I don't think you'll find a more magnificent pair than the pair that adorns Ivy's tits. YMMV like a mutha.
RJ.
Originally Posted by Sam1229
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-14 22:39 #143Regular Member

Posts: 7Any long nipples lately
Still looking for long nipples got any tips.
-
09-29-14 22:22 #142

Posts: 258Hello Kitty
I fully agree with everything LilAbner said. Hello Kitty a.K.a. Jona definitely has an intellectual disability (mentally retarded) and I'm not saying that to be disrespectful, but just being honest. She had a breakdown and threw a bit of a tantrum because I wouldn't let her watch some silly Disney cartoon! Very childlike. When we finally got to the action, her service really sucked. It was so bad that I didn't even attempt to finish as I knew she would not deliver as promised. I think I had her leave my place after about 15 minutes or so. Not to mention, her body odor was pretty bad. I'm not sure how she expects to get $200 from anyone. When I saw her, she was advertising on CL and offering service at $100 per hour and she isn't even worth that. I would actually be willing to pay her that much to NOT advertise and to stop offering services because she is the worst provider I've ever seen. Sex with her made me want to cry in a bad way, haha.
Originally Posted by LilAbner
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-14 17:28 #141Senior Member

Posts: 599Holy crap
Holy crap, this thread has been dormant for four years! From the last post till today. I don't think the last posters are even active on this forum anymore. Good luck with her if she think she can get that on the west coast.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-14 13:47 #140Senior Member

Posts: 49Waianae Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty is a "few French fries short in a Happy Meal" not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. Very childlike I think some one is giving her advice how to charge. Unless she changed from a couple of months ago you will not get you're money worth. She will say she will do everything but when you try to get her to do it she'll gives an excuse. Same with DS. She will lay there like a dead fish no reaction not even fake moans. Once We settled for 2 hours for $$. Ended up with 20 min of BB fucking loose pussy for someone 21 years old. Did not like to give a bb BJ. Gave it a few licks then a little sucking before f**king. Did not like DATY. This was at my friend's place in Waianae near Tamura's where I picked her up. Ended 40 minutes telling her to leave because of her reneging on our deal. Gave her $.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
So unless she changed beware.
-
09-29-14 09:26 #139Senior Member

Posts: 5120Although I've never been with the "Hellokitty1990" provider from Waianae, who has mostly unfavorable reviews, I've noticed the rise in her prices since her first advertisement earlier this year. Her first ad offered a BJ for $50, half an hour (presumably FS) for $80, an hour for $150, and two hours for $220. Now her advertised prices are $150 for half an hour, $200 for an hour, and $250 for two hours. "Outcalls only in Waianae area". It would seem that a provider with mostly unfavorable reviews should lower her advertised prices to try to attract business, but maybe that's too logical, LOL.
-
11-20-10 01:16 #138Senior Member

Posts: 947My post from one year ago, last November!
Looks like possibly a few of the ms may have taken my idea to heart eh?
Originally Posted by Cosmic Kid
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-10 06:38 #137Senior Member

Posts: 64We also don't have a lot of options for service time. SF and Seattle/Portland have the option of 15 min, 30 min, and 1 hr sessions in addition to multiple hours. They tend to run $1, $1.5, and $2 respectively. It would be interesting to see it implemented here; but in all honesty I don't know how it would affect how much they earn so I can see why they'd be reluctant to.
Originally Posted by Hawaii Gambler












Reply With Quote




