Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7915
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall any freak Annie working there. Is that the same Annie from Swan? Or was it Anna but she isn't any freak LOL.

    PC out.
    Yes, the same Annie from Swan. She moved there a few months ago.

  2. #7914

    VIVI Moved

    Quote Originally Posted by Frelance  [View Original Post]
    Vivi Spa in Warrenton (which had several good reviews on this board) is closed. The sign on the door has been changed to read "Lilly Massage" and gives a phone number (540-341-8828). But when dialed, you get no pick up and a message that says the voicemail box has not been set up. The entrance was locked and there was no indication that there were plans to reopen or any explanation about what's going on.
    They advertise on F'burg craigslist therapeutic services.

    Vivi Spa- We offer traditional Oriental full body massage. We specialize in Shiatsu (finger pressure), Deep tissue massage, Swedish massage, and Thai massage (stretching technique). We have clean place and table shower. Therapists are well trained and experienced. Only attractive female therapist on staff. We do very nice massage. We will take care of your aches & pains.

    30 min /$50.

    60 min /$70.

    90 min /$110.

    Business hours: Monday-Sunday 9:30 am to 9 pm.

    PHONE: 540-878-5169.

    Address: 568 WATERLOO RD #100 WARRENTON VA 20186.

  3. #7913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Check out earlier discussions re FCCC

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamen  [View Original Post]
    Is FCCC, HCCC and TCCC is gone? Can not find they are ad on BP.
    Do a forum search for "FCCC" and you'll find the info. The short version is that they got busted and the head MMS was taken down. So any other locations, even if not directly targeted, have understandably shut down as well.

    Maybe they'll resurface somewhere, but then again maybe not. As is always the case in the hobby, the tide comes in and the tide goes out. And about all we can do is try to stay above water and catch the best waves we can.

  4. #7912
    All good until the ending.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    ..... Only criticism was she just remade the bed and didn't change the sheets. Hmmm. I wonder how many other guy's jiz was lurking around....

  5. #7911
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Did a little recon this afternoon.

    I noticed the old swan massage in sterling has a sign next to the door that says Joy Massage. Guess it will be reopening under a new name.

    That freak Annie was standing in front of Spring massage with an old bald guy, talking and flirting. I watched them for about 20 minutes. I counted 3 potential customers that were scared off. Someone should tell them standing in front of the shop is bad for business.
    I don't recall any freak Annie working there. Is that the same Annie from Swan? Or was it Anna but she isn't any freak LOL.

    PC out.

  6. #7910

    Massage angeltips

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...645649924.html

    Was going to go and check it out, door was open and 2 women came walking out. A 3rd was in the door way, all were in their 50's if not older. Dexided to pass.

  7. #7909

    Asian massage

    Can anyone recommend a really good AMP?

    I am willing to trade via PM.

  8. #7908

    Vivi Spa is closed

    Vivi Spa in Warrenton (which had several good reviews on this board) is closed. The sign on the door has been changed to read "Lilly Massage" and gives a phone number (540-341-8828). But when dialed, you get no pick up and a message that says the voicemail box has not been set up. The entrance was locked and there was no indication that there were plans to reopen or any explanation about what's going on.

  9. #7907

    Becoming my ATF AMP

    Had a dream about Yo Yo at a AMP named after the nation's capital that's quickly becoming my favorite. I called ahead to make sure she was there and opted for a 90 min session. She gave a very nice table shower and was very attentive everywhere. She actually gave a pretty good massage and she spent quite a while massaging my ass, while dropping down to brush the nuts now and then. She started getting close to my ass and I reached back and guided her finger in. At that point she remembered exactly who I was and she jumped up on the table between my legs and started massaging my prostate. I reached down to my my shorts and pulled out a toy designed to rub the prostate and she gave a devilish laugh, got up to get some lube, and jumped back on the table to start playing. She actually started moaning while she was using the toy to hit my prostate. I turned around and asked her to drop her top and she did. Then I asked for DATY and after a short negotiation, she dropped her flex pants and crawled on top of the table in a 69 position and lowered her pussy on my face. Absolutely succulent and freshly washed! We did that for about 5 min as she kept on using the toy and started to jack me off. I finally blew my top and she got a hot towel to clean me, the toy, and then herself. Only criticism was she just remade the bed and didn't change the sheets. Hmmm. I wonder how many other guy's jiz was lurking around. YMMV, but a definite repeat for me.

  10. #7906

    Nura

    Been wanting a real nura massage for awhile, does anyone know where I can get one?

  11. #7905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112

    FCCC, HCCC and TCCC is gone!

    Is FCCC, HCCC and TCCC is gone? Can not find they are ad on BP.

  12. #7904
    Quote Originally Posted by AnyMouse  [View Original Post]
    Texan, I think Zingie was responding to a question about a salon where Zaza might be working.

    Not where Sarah might be now.

    AM.
    Am is correct.

  13. #7903
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Csn anyone share a good provider who who will provide hood service and stsndard nova. ?
    LOL Just what I'm looking for. Hood service. Actually, although a cheapskate, I still prefer the suburbs to the hood. BTW. RTFF!

  14. #7902

    Nail Salon's

    Anyone know of any of the salon's handing out the Xtra's with a massage?

  15. #7901

    Message with excellent nova finish

    Csn anyone share a good provider who who will provide hood service and stsndard nova. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape