Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,286 to 24,300 of 32192
-
09-04-14 14:46 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 765Becoming my ATF AMP
Had a dream about Yo Yo at a AMP named after the nation's capital that's quickly becoming my favorite. I called ahead to make sure she was there and opted for a 90 min session. She gave a very nice table shower and was very attentive everywhere. She actually gave a pretty good massage and she spent quite a while massaging my ass, while dropping down to brush the nuts now and then. She started getting close to my ass and I reached back and guided her finger in. At that point she remembered exactly who I was and she jumped up on the table between my legs and started massaging my prostate. I reached down to my my shorts and pulled out a toy designed to rub the prostate and she gave a devilish laugh, got up to get some lube, and jumped back on the table to start playing. She actually started moaning while she was using the toy to hit my prostate. I turned around and asked her to drop her top and she did. Then I asked for DATY and after a short negotiation, she dropped her flex pants and crawled on top of the table in a 69 position and lowered her pussy on my face. Absolutely succulent and freshly washed! We did that for about 5 min as she kept on using the toy and started to jack me off. I finally blew my top and she got a hot towel to clean me, the toy, and then herself. Only criticism was she just remade the bed and didn't change the sheets. Hmmm. I wonder how many other guy's jiz was lurking around. YMMV, but a definite repeat for me.
-
09-04-14 13:59 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 83Nura
Been wanting a real nura massage for awhile, does anyone know where I can get one?
-
09-02-14 23:30 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 112FCCC, HCCC and TCCC is gone!
Is FCCC, HCCC and TCCC is gone? Can not find they are ad on BP.
-
09-02-14 23:20 #7904Senior Member

Posts: 167Am is correct.
Originally Posted by AnyMouse
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-14 19:17 #7903Senior Member

Posts: 377LOL Just what I'm looking for. Hood service. Actually, although a cheapskate, I still prefer the suburbs to the hood. BTW. RTFF!
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-14 18:59 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 439Nail Salon's
Anyone know of any of the salon's handing out the Xtra's with a massage?
-
09-01-14 22:12 #7901Senior Member

Posts: 457Message with excellent nova finish
Csn anyone share a good provider who who will provide hood service and stsndard nova. ?
-
09-01-14 17:43 #7900Senior Member

Posts: 434Swan in Sterling rebadged
Did a little recon this afternoon.
I noticed the old swan massage in sterling has a sign next to the door that says Joy Massage. Guess it will be reopening under a new name.
That freak Annie was standing in front of Spring massage with an old bald guy, talking and flirting. I watched them for about 20 minutes. I counted 3 potential customers that were scared off. Someone should tell them standing in front of the shop is bad for business.
-
09-01-14 09:16 #7899Senior Member

Posts: 42Si-Si at Imperial
Was incorrect on previous post. Imperial does have table shower. Si-Si is a tallish provider with curly hair that answered the door. There was one shorter provider in there also. Si-Si is nicely proportioned, or even voluptuous. Nicely formed legs and bosom. I would estimate under 30 years old, but its hard to tell. Not a skinny girl, but pleasing where the poundage is. Seemed a bit of a sour puss at first, but that's mostly because she's unsure about her English. Warmed up with some compliments and a little bit of effort, and turned out to have a whimsical, pleasant personality. Might even like to hang out with her. Needed a bit of coaxing in the table shower, but then had a great technique. Says she is new in area but will stay around a while. Who knows what that means. Has a tendency to sing Korean love songs during the session. Will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by SkiriteHound
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Skirite Hound; 09-01-14 at 09:17. Reason: Spelling
-
08-30-14 22:13 #7898Regular Member

Posts: 8Ask for Wendy, she gives nice acupuncture massage. She even extends session due to phone interrupt. But the place is legit Only.
Originally Posted by DivingFool
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-14 23:12 #7897Senior Member

Posts: 151
Originally Posted by Zingie
[View Original Post]
Texan, I think Zingie was responding to a question about a salon where Zaza might be working.
Originally Posted by Texan707
[View Original Post]
Not where Sarah might be now.
AM.
-
08-29-14 23:04 #7896Senior Member

Posts: 151Sorry, afraid this one is not your Sarah. On a couple of counts. PM if you want more.
Originally Posted by Majaja
[View Original Post]
AM.
-
08-29-14 22:53 #7895Senior Member

Posts: 1991You might have saved yourself some $
Had you done a forum search for "Javier" as there were several prior TOFTT attempts (mine included) which similarly came up empty.
Originally Posted by DivingFool
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-14 21:38 #7894Senior Member

Posts: 84How tall is Sarah and is she extremely petite? I used to see a Sarah off Lee Highway next to the golf store close to BMW of Fairfax. Its been closed for years.
Originally Posted by AnyMouse
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-14 17:47 #7893Regular Member

Posts: 20Not So Amazing
So, I know it has been a while since I posted but I have been UTR myself. But I was feeling the need and took a look at BP. I saw an interesting ad that was nearby and figured I would give it a try. I called and asked if there was a younger therapist. She said yes, but not until 8:00. No worries, I can wait til 8:00. So I went over to visit my friend Javier and and find a good parking spot. I arrived a little early and checked it out. Not bad, not too many cars. Called at 8 and was told the customer extended for 30 minutes. But she was available. I said WTF, ok and went in. Should have left. She was nice enough, but older. No shower and a decent massage with no flip at all. On the way out she was talking to an Asian guy that work there or knows them or something. She says, don't forget my tip. I gave her $10 and said thank you. She asked if I knew it was only $10 and didn't I want to give her more. Let's see. Bait and switch, no shower, no extras, and shorted on time. Hmm, extra tip. No I think not. Thanks anyway.











Reply With Quote





