Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7899

    Si-Si at Imperial

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiriteHound  [View Original Post]
    I stop by every other month or so and never see the same provider twice. There only seems to be one provider on duty at a time. Once there was a gorgeous young one, and once an older lady who really gave an inspired Nova. It's the luck of the draw. Never had a bad experience there. Normal rates. No table shower, I believe.

    - Hound.
    Was incorrect on previous post. Imperial does have table shower. Si-Si is a tallish provider with curly hair that answered the door. There was one shorter provider in there also. Si-Si is nicely proportioned, or even voluptuous. Nicely formed legs and bosom. I would estimate under 30 years old, but its hard to tell. Not a skinny girl, but pleasing where the poundage is. Seemed a bit of a sour puss at first, but that's mostly because she's unsure about her English. Warmed up with some compliments and a little bit of effort, and turned out to have a whimsical, pleasant personality. Might even like to hang out with her. Needed a bit of coaxing in the table shower, but then had a great technique. Says she is new in area but will stay around a while. Who knows what that means. Has a tendency to sing Korean love songs during the session. Will definitely repeat.
    Last edited by Skirite Hound; 09-01-14 at 09:17. Reason: Spelling

  2. #7898
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingFool  [View Original Post]
    So, I know it has been a while since I posted but I have been UTR myself. But I was feeling the need and took a look at BP. I saw an interesting ad that was nearby and figured I would give it a try. I called and asked if there was a younger therapist. She said yes, but not until 8:00. No worries, I can wait til 8:00. So I went over to visit my friend Javier and and find a good parking spot. I arrived a little early and checked it out. Not bad, not too many cars. Called at 8 and was told the customer extended for 30 minutes. But she was available. I said WTF, ok and went in. Should have left. She was nice enough, but older. No shower and a decent massage with no flip at all. On the way out she was talking to an Asian guy that work there or knows them or something. She says, don't forget my tip. I gave her $10 and said thank you. She asked if I knew it was only $10 and didn't I want to give her more. Let's see. Bait and switch, no shower, no extras, and shorted on time. Hmm, extra tip. No I think not. Thanks anyway.
    Ask for Wendy, she gives nice acupuncture massage. She even extends session due to phone interrupt. But the place is legit Only.

  3. #7897
    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I cannot and would not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan707  [View Original Post]
    Far East, Chantilly.
    Texan, I think Zingie was responding to a question about a salon where Zaza might be working.

    Not where Sarah might be now.

    AM.

  4. #7896
    Quote Originally Posted by Majaja  [View Original Post]
    How tall is Sarah and is she extremely petite? I used to see a Sarah off Lee Highway next to the golf store close to BMW of Fairfax. Its been closed for years.
    Sorry, afraid this one is not your Sarah. On a couple of counts. PM if you want more.

    AM.

  5. #7895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    You might have saved yourself some $

    Quote Originally Posted by DivingFool  [View Original Post]
    So, I know it has been a while since I posted but I have been UTR myself. But I was feeling the need and took a look at BP. I saw an interesting ad that was nearby and figured I would give it a try. I called and asked if there was a younger therapist. She said yes, but not until 8:00. No worries, I can wait til 8:00. So I went over to visit my friend Javier and and find a good parking spot. I arrived a little early and checked it out. Not bad, not too many cars. Called at 8 and was told the customer extended for 30 minutes. But she was available. I said WTF, ok and went in. Should have left. She was nice enough, but older. No shower and a decent massage with no flip at all. On the way out she was talking to an Asian guy that work there or knows them or something. She says, don't forget my tip. I gave her $10 and said thank you. She asked if I knew it was only $10 and didn't I want to give her more. Let's see. Bait and switch, no shower, no extras, and shorted on time. Hmm, extra tip. No I think not. Thanks anyway.
    Had you done a forum search for "Javier" as there were several prior TOFTT attempts (mine included) which similarly came up empty.

  6. #7894
    Quote Originally Posted by AnyMouse  [View Original Post]
    Was out in Chantilly the other day, and remembered a post about Jackie, so I had an hour to kill while waiting on some work on my car. I was not expecting much, but when the door opened, there stood Sarah! I recognized her from another place and was pleasantly surprised to find her in the Far reaches of the county. After the initial shock wore off, it was back to a room and then the TS. This is where Sarah shines! Best hands in the business, and I have to say, she provides a shower that is not to be missed. Sarah is a 35-40 ish lady with a beautiful face and a pert set upstairs. She had lost a few pounds, and looked as good as I have ever seen her. Back in the room, I got a good solid massage, a bit on the light side, but that's her. The finish was pure quality, and after, Sarah worked my feet and calves which really needed it, and which so many of the ladies ignore. We ran over about 5 minutes or so, and with a big hug I was out the door. Damage was. 6/. 7, because it truly a great massage. Interested Seniors with a posting history, or those I know should PM for any other details.
    How tall is Sarah and is she extremely petite? I used to see a Sarah off Lee Highway next to the golf store close to BMW of Fairfax. Its been closed for years.

  7. #7893

    Not So Amazing

    So, I know it has been a while since I posted but I have been UTR myself. But I was feeling the need and took a look at BP. I saw an interesting ad that was nearby and figured I would give it a try. I called and asked if there was a younger therapist. She said yes, but not until 8:00. No worries, I can wait til 8:00. So I went over to visit my friend Javier and and find a good parking spot. I arrived a little early and checked it out. Not bad, not too many cars. Called at 8 and was told the customer extended for 30 minutes. But she was available. I said WTF, ok and went in. Should have left. She was nice enough, but older. No shower and a decent massage with no flip at all. On the way out she was talking to an Asian guy that work there or knows them or something. She says, don't forget my tip. I gave her $10 and said thank you. She asked if I knew it was only $10 and didn't I want to give her more. Let's see. Bait and switch, no shower, no extras, and shorted on time. Hmm, extra tip. No I think not. Thanks anyway.

  8. #7892
    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I cannot and would not.
    Far East, Chantilly.

  9. #7891
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide name and location of the salon?
    Sorry, I cannot and would not.

  10. #7890
    Quote Originally Posted by AnyMouse  [View Original Post]
    Was out in Chantilly the other day, and remembered a post about Jackie, so I had an hour to kill while waiting on some work on my car. I was not expecting much, but when the door opened, there stood Sarah! I recognized her from another place and was pleasantly surprised to find her in the Far reaches of the county. After the initial shock wore off, it was back to a room and then the TS. This is where Sarah shines! Best hands in the business, and I have to say, she provides a shower that is not to be missed. Sarah is a 35-40 ish lady with a beautiful face and a pert set upstairs. She had lost a few pounds, and looked as good as I have ever seen her. Back in the room, I got a good solid massage, a bit on the light side, but that's her. The finish was pure quality, and after, Sarah worked my feet and calves which really needed it, and which so many of the ladies ignore. We ran over about 5 minutes or so, and with a big hug I was out the door. Damage was. 6/. 7, because it truly a great massage. Interested Seniors with a posting history, or those I know should PM for any other details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    No longer working indie and works at salon. Uses real name at salon, so she is out of the game.
    Can you provide name and location of the salon?

  11. #7889
    Quote Originally Posted by AnyMouse  [View Original Post]
    Was out in Chantilly the other day, and remembered a post about Jackie, so I had an hour to kill while waiting on some work on my car. I was not expecting much, but when the door opened, there stood Sarah! I recognized her from another place and was pleasantly surprised to find her in the Far reaches of the county. After the initial shock wore off, it was back to a room and then the TS. This is where Sarah shines! Best hands in the business, and I have to say, she provides a shower that is not to be missed. Sarah is a 35-40 ish lady with a beautiful face and a pert set upstairs. She had lost a few pounds, and looked as good as I have ever seen her. Back in the room, I got a good solid massage, a bit on the light side, but that's her. The finish was pure quality, and after, Sarah worked my feet and calves which really needed it, and which so many of the ladies ignore. We ran over about 5 minutes or so, and with a big hug I was out the door. Damage was. 6/. 7, because it truly a great massage. Interested Seniors with a posting history, or those I know should PM for any other details.
    Is this Sarah from Comfort in Springfield?

  12. #7888

    If you go Far enough to the west, you will find the East

    Was out in Chantilly the other day, and remembered a post about Jackie, so I had an hour to kill while waiting on some work on my car. I was not expecting much, but when the door opened, there stood Sarah! I recognized her from another place and was pleasantly surprised to find her in the Far reaches of the county. After the initial shock wore off, it was back to a room and then the TS. This is where Sarah shines! Best hands in the business, and I have to say, she provides a shower that is not to be missed. Sarah is a 35-40 ish lady with a beautiful face and a pert set upstairs. She had lost a few pounds, and looked as good as I have ever seen her. Back in the room, I got a good solid massage, a bit on the light side, but that's her. The finish was pure quality, and after, Sarah worked my feet and calves which really needed it, and which so many of the ladies ignore. We ran over about 5 minutes or so, and with a big hug I was out the door. Damage was. 6/. 7, because it truly a great massage. Interested Seniors with a posting history, or those I know should PM for any other details.

  13. #7887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    I would not be surprised at all if a next door neighbor called and complained. The rest would be history as LE posing as a mechanic, waiting to see someone walk out to shake down for a phone number. I hope they reopen somewhere soon.
    You may well be right. If this happened, then the fault lies on the monger whom talked after getting shaken down then.

    Zhuxi.

  14. #7886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    The fact that the reporter said LE will be reviewing phone records is a reminder to anyone who isn't using an anonymous phone to change his ways. And Google Voice is not an effective shield, unless it ties to an anonymous Google account and you don't route the calls through your personal phone.

    Even then, if your number shows up often enough and LE is interested enough, they can find you through the server you used to access Google.

    My last visit to any of them was well over a year ago, so my batphone number shouldn't turn up when they scour phone records.
    Good points as always. I am glad to see you posting your intel again. The best on the NoVA boards.

    I have to disagree about worrying on the phones though. As far as court cases go, phone records mean nothing. Calling a phone number does not equal wrong doing. I've been down this road. I have said it before, but burner phones are more for personal protection from unwanted family and professional attention than they are LE protection. What people say after being contacted is what fucks everyone, not calling the number.

    Zhuxi.

  15. #7885
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Likely someone was confronted at some point and fell for the old "We have you, unless you give us information" tactic. Which of course, is complete bullshit. They don't have you gentlemen, remember that.

    Zhuxi.
    I would not be surprised at all if a next door neighbor called and complained. The rest would be history as LE posing as a mechanic, waiting to see someone walk out to shake down for a phone number. I hope they reopen somewhere soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape