Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 168 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #883

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedingTicke  [View Original Post]
    Hi Red, just wondering- if she is on BP why so tight with the info?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...bat-35/4464746

    P.S. I recognized the pictures as your work right away- nice job!
    You Know the forum rules here. Can't post numbers in the forum.
    Plus Newbies with zero or few posts keep blowing up my inbox. Some more than once a day.

    After I took those pics she updated her BP ad while she was here. My pics came out much better.

    Note in that ad: the first pic I did not take. As you can tell the difference. And in the post below. The pic with her standing on the Brick was taken by someone else a few days prior. That pic was used with permission.

    For got to add in my post about her, She DOES have a place.
    RB

  2. #882

    Why not post the number?

    Hi Red, just wondering- if she is on BP why so tight with the info?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...bat-35/4464746

    P.S. I recognized the pictures as your work right away- nice job!


    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta  [View Original Post]
    This is a tell tale meet. Yes at MARKET BASKET. , She looked familiar I thought I saw her on BP. And I had the nerve to strike up a conversation with this one in the produce section. Its true she does advertise on BP.

    We chatted and made arrangements to meet up about 90 min later.

    Stats 5 ft5, 125 lbs 32 bee. Age 35.

    Great BBBJ, with attention to the boys. Climed on top for a nice ride CG, Finished mish.

    Back side is available at a substantial xtra charge.

    I have digits for seniors and the nons I have spoken to only. NEWBIES DO NOT BOTHER!

    Enjoy these pics.

    RB.

  3. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta  [View Original Post]
    This is a tell tale meet. Yes at MARKET BASKET. , She looked familiar I thought I saw her on BP. And I had the nerve to strike up a conversation with this one in the produce section. Its true she does advertise on BP.

    We chatted and made arrangements to meet up about 90 min later.

    Stats 5 ft5, 125 lbs 32 bee. Age 35.

    Great BBBJ, with attention to the boys. Climed on top for a nice ride CG, Finished mish.

    Back side is available at a substantial xtra charge.

    I have digits for seniors and the nons I have spoken to only. NEWBIES DO NOT BOTHER!

    Enjoy these pics.

    RB.
    RB does she have red hair? Hard to tell on my phone. Thanks.

  4. #880

    Anyone know her name?

    I'm new, but been crusing by Manch St a lot lately. Anyone know who the tall blonde with the paw print tattoos is?

  5. #879

    Indroducing Krystal, Market Basket Score!

    This is a tell tale meet. Yes at MARKET BASKET. , She looked familiar I thought I saw her on BP. And I had the nerve to strike up a conversation with this one in the produce section. Its true she does advertise on BP.

    We chatted and made arrangements to meet up about 90 min later.

    Stats 5 ft5, 125 lbs 32 bee. Age 35.

    Great BBBJ, with attention to the boys. Climed on top for a nice ride CG, Finished mish.

    Back side is available at a substantial xtra charge.

    I have digits for seniors and the nons I have spoken to only. NEWBIES DO NOT BOTHER!

    Enjoy these pics.

    RB.

  6. #878

    Second run

    Did a short second run tonight around 8:00 - 8:30 pm, saw a couple, but nothing I was interested in, so headed to Lowell. .

  7. #877

    Figures

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBarchetta  [View Original Post]
    Saw Chrissy this afternoon walking on Hanvoer By Hall With her baby. I couldn't stop though. Figured I let you guys know. I tried to call her but I couln't leave a message.
    That's who I was looking for. Day late, dollar short, story of my life. Thanks Red. See who else I can find later.

  8. #876

    Chrissy (white) had her baby!

    Saw Chrissy this afternoon walking on Hanvoer By Hall With her baby. I couldn't stop though. Figured I let you guys know. I tried to call her but I couln't leave a message.

  9. #875

    In the area

    Was in the area around 1215 - 145 pm and LE was all over the place. Three parks had cars parked IN them and a couple roaming on bikes. Saw Rachel and gave her a ride to avoid the bikes. Other than that saw a couple out, but wasn't interested then ran out of time.

    When I'm done with what I'm in the area for, I'll take another lap or two. Hope there are more out then.

  10. #874

    Macy Has a phone again

    Your undivided attention please. MACY has a Phone! And it works.

    http://mischievousmacy.escortfiles.com/ is where you can find her contact info.

    I had just been notified by her.

    RB.

  11. #873

    Little Amber (Flower Girl)

    Scored at Cumbies! Just buying smokes and I see Amber. Off we go. She can't get the flowers she usually wears. The store hasn't had any for some time.

    She was looking really good today. Been a while since I seen her. As soon as we got to my place we were all over each other like teens in heat.

    Never a disappointment. Awesome BBBJ skills with great attention to detail. Crazy ride CG. And of course Smashed that pussy hardcore Mish for a long time.

    Backdoor is on the menu. She is my fav 3 hole girl / Golf partner.

    If you read my review from before, be prepared she is a loud one one things get going. So turn the tunes up and have fun! If you live in a apt building when you are done you may hear an applause from your nabors.

    No Phone yet.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ6OmEymtWI

    You have to play this song (remember this club mix? )

    Be safe this Labor Day weekend.

    RB.

  12. #872

    Sarah / Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her on Manchester St. This afternoon. Nice looking.

    YF.
    YF, I picked her up twice this week. First time was Mon. But she was had her monthly thing going on. So FS wasn't on the menu. I got her later in the week and took her to the FB. She is young and cute but not very skilled, kinda like a rookie. But she did the job. She is supporting a baby and a BF. Very skinny and long blonde hair. FS, DATY, DFK, BBBJ, all on the menu.

  13. #871

    Brenda

    Saw Brenda yesterday. Had a OK time at her place on the west side. Decent BBBJ. Daty and pretty much anything I wanted including backside. A bit high priced at $. 5 will repeat when $ allows.

  14. #870
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever  [View Original Post]
    Drove through the zone and saw Older Sam, Macy, Mya (Honey) and Bella. Has never seen Bella out before but remember her from backpage. Olive Skin long black hair slim build and very pretty. Wish I had time and more background on her where has she been for the last six months to a year?

    YF.
    I do a lot of lurking out here, figured it was time to jump in.

    I scooped up Bella last weekend. Saw her first going in the store by Lincoln and Manchester, thinking she was too good looking to be working. Another loop around and caught her on Manchester. Just my type with the long hair, thin body, hot look. Kind of a quiet ride to the FB, standard rate.

    This girl is skinny with a great small tight ass. Few baby scars. Gets into her work. Kissing down the body, great BBBJ skills. Especially with that long hair flowing over and caressing the boys. Got on me reverse cowgirl and what a view. Looking at that ass doing a slow bounce got me finished in no time. This girl guaranteed a great time and delivered. Best so far for me. Gave me her #, but phone was off. Said she was going to have it on this week.

    I've sample some of the regulars, no news you probably haven't already heard.

    Jackie: BBBJ not the greatest, good cowgirl ride. Pretty with a tight body, great kisser.

    Sarah: Awesome BBBJ skills. I've been to her place a few times. Nice friendly girl, make you feel welcome and comfortable while draining you dry. Likes to kiss no rushing. Sweet.

    Macy: Friendly enough, but looking a little ruff when I grabbed her. Good BBBJ and got on for a nice ride. Seemed like kinda down and wanted to get out quick.

    Tiffanie: Not my type, teeth are kind of a turn off. Also looks better with her clothes on. So do I, but hey it's my dime.

    Patience / Ashley: First Manchester pickup. Liked her look, struck me as pretty and thin. Too bad she's a robot.

    Young Sam: Ridiculous up-sell, had me laughing at her. Looks good, but all business. $20 extra to touch those little flap jacks? I said no and she says "you don't want to touch my tits?" Told her I'd give her the extra if she worked for it. I will say very nice BBBJ, didn't really enjoy the ride.

    I want to hookup with Jess, see her around, but haven't scooped. I'd also like to find out who older Sam is. She sounds good from what I've read, but can't seem to figure out which is her.

    Anyways, my Manch experience so far.

  15. #869

    Wednesday night

    Drove through the zone and saw Older Sam, Macy, Mya (Honey) and Bella. Has never seen Bella out before but remember her from backpage. Olive Skin long black hair slim build and very pretty. Wish I had time and more background on her where has she been for the last six months to a year?

    YF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape