Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,171 to 28,185 of 33769
-
08-26-14 22:49 #5599Senior Member

Posts: 117I enjoyed them both times I used the service. Good location, easy setup, quality girls.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-14 22:06 #5598Senior Member

Posts: 818Boston Asian Dolls
Not a whole lot of talk about this agency, Boston Asian Dolls, on here. Wondering if anyone has a strong opinion about them, one way or the other. PM or public is fine. Thanks!
-
08-22-14 17:49 #5597Regular Member

Posts: 18Perfect, staying away. She was "too" available, seemed really sketchy.
Originally Posted by Brazzo
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-14 15:55 #5596Senior Member

Posts: 2298056
I tried the one that was in Woburn (8056) a few weeks ago. Haven't seen the ad since. Attractive girl in a very traditional Chinese sense. She spoke very little English, to the point it was difficult to discuss the fee. No dfk. No shower before or after, let alone mutual. She did not strike me as being someone who was happy with her career. She did this odd whimpering thing which made me worry she was hurt or uncomfortable. I asked and was reassured -- I think. It was hard to tell. Would not have been shocked if she had started crying. I'll say she was cooperative, but uninspired. Not a bad experience, but not one which left me feeling great.
Originally Posted by HagsJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-14 13:50 #5595Banned Member

Posts: 1004Not Much
All I can tell you is that in her earlier ads on BP she was asking for $300 an hour.
Originally Posted by Timbuktoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-14 12:52 #5594Senior Member

Posts: 82Salina
I have no personal experience with this girl but I would stay away from any ad that uses the words "party, party favors, snow bunny, molly, 420, etc. " LE stings often times use these words to try to go after drug charges as well as mongers. I am good friends with a cop in charge of running these stings in a suburban city North of Boston and he told me that all of their ads do this. Also a girl I met from BP told me she was set up by police and arrested because her ad had some vague reference that could be drugs. But wasn't. The cops just kept asking her where the drugs were. They then told her why they targeted her ad. Probably smart to avoid any ad with any party language. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Timbuktoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-14 11:39 #5593Regular Member

Posts: 18Help
Anyone know anything about salina?
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ls-25/25181012
-
08-16-14 17:57 #5592Senior Member

Posts: 446Wondering if these girls are on time? One of the things that make me lose interest is waiting 15 minutes in a hotel lobby?
Originally Posted by Dokken82
[View Original Post]
Also is there really DFK and mutual shower as the ads suggest (at least the newton / watertown one?
Have you tried other places in the same pattern?
And has any difference in service between 129/128 and 150 been confirmed?
-
08-15-14 15:43 #5591Senior Member

Posts: 349Where is Marie?
Been trying for weeks. Did she retire? Please pm me if you have some news.
-
08-09-14 11:20 #5590Senior Member

Posts: 98RE FS for 150
There's a number of comments on these guys in the BP section of this Boston forum. I left mine earlier this week having opted for the 130 experience. Seems like YMMV but mine was ok.
Originally Posted by YelloTail
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-14 17:08 #5589Senior Member

Posts: 253Thanks Yello! There's one of these ads posted just around the corner from where I work so may have to hit it up now on the way home.
Originally Posted by YelloTail
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-14 20:18 #5588Senior Member

Posts: 662FS for 150
My experience was FS for 150. Short massage both nude, titty rub, flip, CBJ, cg, miss. One and done. Clean up and out the door. She wasn't watching the time as she wasn't that busy. On the way out she asked me to see her again, then smiled and said next time you tip.
Originally Posted by Worgent6
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-14 21:22 #5587Senior Member

Posts: 50North shore
Anybody try this gal out?
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...77-18/27037267
-
07-30-14 15:23 #5586Senior Member

Posts: 232For the record HH I have always appreciated any pics posted. Thanks for this one and all the others.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
Happy trails.
-
07-30-14 01:42 #5585Senior Member

Posts: 2682Freya
Hooked up with Freya today for a photo shoot. She's been way over due in updating her pics because she's taking a few summer classes, but managed to take some time away from her studies for once. I know some of you get your panties in a bunch when I post pics, but I also know that others enjoy them, and some have actually pm'd about missing them the last few months. So here's a little sample, you'll have to go out and find the rest yourselves.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.









Reply With Quote





