Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #6949
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind that less than 5% of young college age girls would consider this lifestyle. In fact, they are grossed out by some "old" guy thinking about fucking them. They call us creepers. I agree they are out there trying to attract the guys attention, but usually age appropriate and in a look don't touch mode. How do I know this? I have a daughter, nieces and all their friends who talk about it amongst themselves. I am a fly on the wall listening to it laughing inside. I remember seeing a survey in some news article about SA a few years ago about what colleges have the highest participation rate with SA. Georgia was high on the list and I think the rate was 5% .
    It is a different world now for us older guys when there were just " good girls " and " bad girls " . The covers of Cosmopolitan magazine are a good indicator of today's mindset, always articles on how you can " blow his mind " , " be his best ever " etc. Etc. , but you get the drift these young ladies (I think their target demographic may be too young to even be legal) are taught from a young age that their value is based on their sexual attractiveness / sexual prowess. They are well aware of their sexuality, and have amazing skills and willingness to experiment.

  2. #6948

    Cars

    I have had cars wrecked and even three complete totals loaning girls my car. Yes the insurance covered it but never again. Once I rented a car for a girl and the car was stolen (not her fault). But still a mess.

  3. #6947
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Big Mistake.
    Ditto. This is just asking for trouble. Think with the BIG head on this one.

  4. #6946
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    Need some advice on how to play this one brothers. Met with a mid 20's potential today. She's probably about a 7 or 8 with a nice body. Met at a local bar around lunch time. Talked for about 30 minutes over a drink and then I walked to her to her car. Deep kiss turned pretty passionate and next thing I know we are in my car and I'm getting road head. Not more than 2 minutes into it she says, "this is going to cost you. " and immediately my UTR radar starts going off.
    I only had to read that far to know you were in the danger zone.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_yj-ZNi9DI

    Run.

  5. #6945

    Who cares what a waitress says!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltnric  [View Original Post]
    So I have been chatting it up with young girls off of SA and it hit me "what if they want to do a meet and greet, where do I take them?

    Let's face it 99.9999% of the time the SD is going to be much older than the SB. I thought about dinner but I don't want a waiter constantly coming over and giving us looks like "yeah I know what's going on here".

    So, if you were going to met someone who was extremely younger than you are and it's noticeable, where would you meet her?
    I have really never had any problems with meeting a hot young college gal at a restaurant. Except for one, I have never had a sugar baby say anything about meeting me in a public place. I did have one gal that didn't want to meet at a restaurant because she said that she was a waitress. She said that anytime an older guy comes in with a young hottie all the waitresses talk about it being a SD / SB hook up. I can't believe that this happens as much as she indicated it did. Plus she didn't even live near to where we were suppose to meet. So who cares what a bunch of air head waitresses / waiters are saying if you don't know any of them?? I found her to be too loopy, so I never met her.

  6. #6944

    Get A Rain Coat

    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    Need some advice on how to play this one brothers. Met with a mid 20's potential today. She's probably about a 7 or 8 with a nice body. Met at a local bar around lunch time. Talked for about 30 minutes over a drink and then I walked to her to her car. Deep kiss turned pretty passionate and next thing I know we are in my car and I'm getting road head. Not more than 2 minutes into it she says, "this is going to cost you. " and immediately my UTR radar starts going off. I don't think she is, but that kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I stopped her then and told her we probably shouldn't continue doing that until we had something figured out. She agreed and we made tentative plans to meet in a couple of days.

    I get a text from her early tonight asking if I can help her out. She needs a rental car for a 24 hour period sometime next week. She says the car will cost her $225 and wonders if I can help her with it. Turns out she doesn't have a CC so probably needs me to rent it. I looked online and rental cars for that day only cost $50. I'm trying to figure out a way I could rent that car for her for $50 in exchange for some fun this weekend with her. I obviously don't want to put the rental in my name because lord knows what she will do with it. Any thoughts on getting her a pre-paid card and renting it? She says she does have a debit card.

    Would love any thoughts.
    Because it will be just the first drop of a storm of shit if you help that girl. This is one that you need to drop and walk away. Cancel that. Run for your Fkning life!

  7. #6943

    No way

    Don't do it.

  8. #6942

    Move on

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Big Mistake.
    Trouble all the way around. Move on.

  9. #6941
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Big Mistake.
    Seconded. It puts you at an insane amount of liability.

  10. #6940
    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    Need some advice on how to play this one brothers. Met with a mid 20's potential today. She's probably about a 7 or 8 with a nice body. Met at a local bar around lunch time. Talked for about 30 minutes over a drink and then I walked to her to her car. Deep kiss turned pretty passionate and next thing I know we are in my car and I'm getting road head. Not more than 2 minutes into it she says, "this is going to cost you. " and immediately my UTR radar starts going off. I don't think she is, but that kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I stopped her then and told her we probably shouldn't continue doing that until we had something figured out. She agreed and we made tentative plans to meet in a couple of days.

    I get a text from her early tonight asking if I can help her out. She needs a rental car for a 24 hour period sometime next week. She says the car will cost her $225 and wonders if I can help her with it. Turns out she doesn't have a CC so probably needs me to rent it. I looked online and rental cars for that day only cost $50. I'm trying to figure out a way I could rent that car for her for $50 in exchange for some fun this weekend with her. I obviously don't want to put the rental in my name because lord knows what she will do with it. Any thoughts on getting her a pre-paid card and renting it? She says she does have a debit card.

    Would love any thoughts.
    Big Mistake.

  11. #6939
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    One thing I have found helpful is referring to myself as Daddy in the 3rd person.
    Historically I've been forced to play it by ear on the daddy talk. I can take it or leave it myself, but when it feels right I try to see if she's into it (you can usually tell right away) because it can be a lot of fun. Some seem to not be into it or haven't thought about it yet, or they just don't respond when I start with the daddy talk.

    You would think that only females would ever have a problem with it and that all guys would find it fun, but my best friend told me when a girl calls him daddy in bed it immediately turns him off. So, I guess there's no accounting for what people are into.

    In general though anytime you can tap into something that makes her feel like she has a license to play without feeling judged, you'll get the best sex she has to offer. One of the great things about the bowl is that all SD's are getting better sex from the girls than their regular boyfriends ever do, because when they are in love with a guy or pining for a future with him, they are less likely to unleash their inner naughty(sluty) self.

    Many times I've found myself having better / hornier / more intense sex with a girl when she has a look that I like but a personality that I don't care for, and could never see myself dating. Not sure why but it creates a separation that can intensify the sex.

  12. #6938
    Quote Originally Posted by FyrGuy33  [View Original Post]
    Tell her that your financial position has changed and that you need to make an adjustment. Tell her what that exact amount is, but tell her you think it will only be a temporary thing. If she doesn't go along with it, then you're going to have to either cut her loose or reduce the amount of times you see her. Personally, I have done this onlyonce and it worked out. I was going to do it another time but then chose to cut her loose instead.
    Thanks. Yes, I have gone down on allowance. As it adds up. With all other expenses.

  13. #6937

    5%? I'm not concerned.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind that less than 5% of young college age girls would consider this lifestyle. In fact, they are grossed out by some "old" guy thinking about fucking them. They call us creepers. I agree they are out there trying to attract the guys attention, but usually age appropriate and in a look don't touch mode. How do I know this? I have a daughter, nieces and all their friends who talk about it amongst themselves. I am a fly on the wall listening to it laughing inside. I remember seeing a survey in some news article about SA a few years ago about what colleges have the highest participation rate with SA. Georgia was high on the list and I think the rate was 5% .
    Maybe I'm blessed to live in a state and location where colleges are plentiful. I did some quick math, looking at just 7 of the local State Universities within a 20 mile radius. Combined undergrad enrollment is about 127,000. Assuming 1/2 are female (which latest reports show the trend is closer to 55%-60% female majority on most US campuses), we've got 63,500 ladies, which puts that tiny 5% POT at over 3100 potential Sugar Curious. Even 5% of the 5% would give me 3 a week to try out. And this is just the 7 local State Schools within 20 miles. Expand it to 100 miles, and I've got 16 State Schools, 57 private colleges and universities, and in a pinch, 63 community colleges. I'd clearly run outa Sugar FAR before I run out of options.

    Bottom Line. I'm NEVER moving!

  14. #6936

    Rental Car?

    Need some advice on how to play this one brothers. Met with a mid 20's potential today. She's probably about a 7 or 8 with a nice body. Met at a local bar around lunch time. Talked for about 30 minutes over a drink and then I walked to her to her car. Deep kiss turned pretty passionate and next thing I know we are in my car and I'm getting road head. Not more than 2 minutes into it she says, "this is going to cost you. " and immediately my UTR radar starts going off. I don't think she is, but that kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I stopped her then and told her we probably shouldn't continue doing that until we had something figured out. She agreed and we made tentative plans to meet in a couple of days.

    I get a text from her early tonight asking if I can help her out. She needs a rental car for a 24 hour period sometime next week. She says the car will cost her $225 and wonders if I can help her with it. Turns out she doesn't have a CC so probably needs me to rent it. I looked online and rental cars for that day only cost $50. I'm trying to figure out a way I could rent that car for her for $50 in exchange for some fun this weekend with her. I obviously don't want to put the rental in my name because lord knows what she will do with it. Any thoughts on getting her a pre-paid card and renting it? She says she does have a debit card.

    Would love any thoughts.

  15. #6935
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGreg  [View Original Post]
    If you agreed a amount to SB then you don't think SB is worth that much, have you bargained or re-negotiated? Wondering. How to do it? Is it possible to do renegotiation. ? What do you say if answer is yes.
    Tell her that your financial position has changed and that you need to make an adjustment. Tell her what that exact amount is, but tell her you think it will only be a temporary thing. If she doesn't go along with it, then you're going to have to either cut her loose or reduce the amount of times you see her. Personally, I have done this onlyonce and it worked out. I was going to do it another time but then chose to cut her loose instead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape