Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #6965

    This is GOLD Jerry, pure GOLD!

    You are the man!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I got bored so I sent a follow up message to maybe 20 girls. First this.

    "I guess I wasn't offering enough $. But I am a giver. ".

    They are slowly responding back. Everything from I need $800 to some general form of conversation.

    Then I sent them this.

    "Every girl on here is looking for 3 things to varying degrees.

    1 - financial support.

    2 - physical support.

    3 - emotional support.

    The greater the need for reason 1, the less attention is paid to reasons 2 and 3.

    The greater the need for reason 2, the less attention is paid to reasons 1 and 3.

    The greater the need for reason 3, the less attention is paid to reasons 1 and 2.

    I try to provide a balance between all three reasons as a basis to meet someone. Enough money to say I am not trying to get something for nothing. Real chemistry. I have an understanding and giving nature and years of experience in taking care of girls and anticipating their needs.

    I don't judge what anyone wants and I don't pretend to be able to meet everyones expectations. I use SD4 M as more of a regular dating site but to meet younger girls that want some help with their bills, have sexual needs and fantasies that can be spontaneously explored in a safe environment, and with someone that could be a real friend even if its mostly for the financial and physical benefits. But a friend nonetheless.

    Whats your motivation?"

    I got 1 M&G so far.

  2. #6964

    Any Charlottesville Guys on SA?

    I've been on SA off and on for the last 5-6 years, I've received some views, mail and been " favorited " by a few cute college types in the last couple of weeks. So I am wondering if anyone has current experience in the Charlottesville SA bowl. I'd like to know if they are flakes or fakes before I renew my premium membership. Any info, good or bad, would be appreciated. I can reciprocate with some background, and more if I join.

    I have a SO, so I need a girl who (once trust has been established) would be glad to have me stop by her place mid day during the week. Hard to find, but I've had it before and I hope to be able to find it again.

  3. #6963

    Big week coming up

    Ok, S. O. And company out of town for about 5 days coming up. Last time, I pinned all my hopes on my original SB and came up pretty much empty. So this time, I have cast a large net. I have been chatting up now a total of 4 girls. The first one I mentioned before and is my main focus but he seems almost TGTBT. Young, very pretty, and her body is my type 100%. We have a date scheduled and I am about 50% confident it will happen although some convos she seems really interested in me and others not so much. She hasn't mentioned dollars at all and seems like she is in this as much for an escape from her home life as much as anything else.

    I have another date scheduled with another girl, who is actually pretty similar to pot #1, young, fit and pretty. However, she seems a little more unstable in both mood and current situation. She also runs hot and cold. In our first conversation, she told me unprompted that she loves older men, loves sex, and so why not meet older guys and have sex. She also talked dollar expectations which were not unreasonable. Then a week later she is questioning my motives with her and am I after sex and not to expect that from her. I haven't mentioned sex once to her so it kind of caught me off guard. So I silent on her and now she is all fun, fun, joy, joy and seems real eager to meet. Not sure if this a game, or just a little nutty. But since she is young, fit, and pretty, I am going to role the dice.

    The other two, I met off WYP, which I am new to. One is young, fit, and decent but hasn't chatted much so I don't have a read. She did suggest we meet kind of spur of the moment so I think she is sincere but I couldn't do it and suggested a later date and still waiting to hear back. Not sure on this one but she seems like a little bit of a wild child, so I will play it out.

    The fourth has been very chatter, appears very eager and a lot of sex talk. She is young, nice face, but not fit so still debating on where to go with this one. I won't pursue unless 1, 2, and 3 fall through.

    As far as meeting place. There is never going to be a perfect spot, be it a parking lot, mall, restaurant. It all comes down to the level of risk you are willing to engage in.

  4. #6962

    Follow Up Letter

    I got bored so I sent a follow up message to maybe 20 girls. First this.

    "I guess I wasn't offering enough $. But I am a giver. ".

    They are slowly responding back. Everything from I need $800 to some general form of conversation.

    Then I sent them this.

    "Every girl on here is looking for 3 things to varying degrees.

    1 - financial support.

    2 - physical support.

    3 - emotional support.

    The greater the need for reason 1, the less attention is paid to reasons 2 and 3.

    The greater the need for reason 2, the less attention is paid to reasons 1 and 3.

    The greater the need for reason 3, the less attention is paid to reasons 1 and 2.

    I try to provide a balance between all three reasons as a basis to meet someone. Enough money to say I am not trying to get something for nothing. Real chemistry. I have an understanding and giving nature and years of experience in taking care of girls and anticipating their needs.

    I don't judge what anyone wants and I don't pretend to be able to meet everyones expectations. I use SD4 M as more of a regular dating site but to meet younger girls that want some help with their bills, have sexual needs and fantasies that can be spontaneously explored in a safe environment, and with someone that could be a real friend even if its mostly for the financial and physical benefits. But a friend nonetheless.

    Whats your motivation?"

    I got 1 M&G so far.

  5. #6961
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    As a guy who has endured 100's of hours of sales training I loved this.
    Just remember to watchout for redheads, strippers, girls named tiffany. Oh yeah and hair dressers. LOL.

  6. #6960

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    I only had to read that far to know you were in the danger zone.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_yj-ZNi9DI

    Run.
    As a guy who has endured 100's of hours of sales training I loved this.

  7. #6959
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind that less than 5% of young college age girls would consider this lifestyle. In fact, they are grossed out by some "old" guy thinking about fucking them. They call us creepers. I agree they are out there trying to attract the guys attention, but usually age appropriate and in a look don't touch mode. How do I know this? I have a daughter, nieces and all their friends who talk about it amongst themselves. I am a fly on the wall listening to it laughing inside. I remember seeing a survey in some news article about SA a few years ago about what colleges have the highest participation rate with SA. Georgia was high on the list and I think the rate was 5% .
    It is a different world now for us older guys when there were just " good girls " and " bad girls " . The covers of Cosmopolitan magazine are a good indicator of today's mindset, always articles on how you can " blow his mind " , " be his best ever " etc. Etc. , but you get the drift these young ladies (I think their target demographic may be too young to even be legal) are taught from a young age that their value is based on their sexual attractiveness / sexual prowess. They are well aware of their sexuality, and have amazing skills and willingness to experiment.

  8. #6958

    Cars

    I have had cars wrecked and even three complete totals loaning girls my car. Yes the insurance covered it but never again. Once I rented a car for a girl and the car was stolen (not her fault). But still a mess.

  9. #6957
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Big Mistake.
    Ditto. This is just asking for trouble. Think with the BIG head on this one.

  10. #6956
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    Need some advice on how to play this one brothers. Met with a mid 20's potential today. She's probably about a 7 or 8 with a nice body. Met at a local bar around lunch time. Talked for about 30 minutes over a drink and then I walked to her to her car. Deep kiss turned pretty passionate and next thing I know we are in my car and I'm getting road head. Not more than 2 minutes into it she says, "this is going to cost you. " and immediately my UTR radar starts going off.
    I only had to read that far to know you were in the danger zone.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_yj-ZNi9DI

    Run.

  11. #6955

    Who cares what a waitress says!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltnric  [View Original Post]
    So I have been chatting it up with young girls off of SA and it hit me "what if they want to do a meet and greet, where do I take them?

    Let's face it 99.9999% of the time the SD is going to be much older than the SB. I thought about dinner but I don't want a waiter constantly coming over and giving us looks like "yeah I know what's going on here".

    So, if you were going to met someone who was extremely younger than you are and it's noticeable, where would you meet her?
    I have really never had any problems with meeting a hot young college gal at a restaurant. Except for one, I have never had a sugar baby say anything about meeting me in a public place. I did have one gal that didn't want to meet at a restaurant because she said that she was a waitress. She said that anytime an older guy comes in with a young hottie all the waitresses talk about it being a SD / SB hook up. I can't believe that this happens as much as she indicated it did. Plus she didn't even live near to where we were suppose to meet. So who cares what a bunch of air head waitresses / waiters are saying if you don't know any of them?? I found her to be too loopy, so I never met her.

  12. #6954

    Get A Rain Coat

    Quote Originally Posted by LandonR  [View Original Post]
    Need some advice on how to play this one brothers. Met with a mid 20's potential today. She's probably about a 7 or 8 with a nice body. Met at a local bar around lunch time. Talked for about 30 minutes over a drink and then I walked to her to her car. Deep kiss turned pretty passionate and next thing I know we are in my car and I'm getting road head. Not more than 2 minutes into it she says, "this is going to cost you. " and immediately my UTR radar starts going off. I don't think she is, but that kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I stopped her then and told her we probably shouldn't continue doing that until we had something figured out. She agreed and we made tentative plans to meet in a couple of days.

    I get a text from her early tonight asking if I can help her out. She needs a rental car for a 24 hour period sometime next week. She says the car will cost her $225 and wonders if I can help her with it. Turns out she doesn't have a CC so probably needs me to rent it. I looked online and rental cars for that day only cost $50. I'm trying to figure out a way I could rent that car for her for $50 in exchange for some fun this weekend with her. I obviously don't want to put the rental in my name because lord knows what she will do with it. Any thoughts on getting her a pre-paid card and renting it? She says she does have a debit card.

    Would love any thoughts.
    Because it will be just the first drop of a storm of shit if you help that girl. This is one that you need to drop and walk away. Cancel that. Run for your Fkning life!

  13. #6953

    No way

    Don't do it.

  14. #6952

    Move on

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Big Mistake.
    Trouble all the way around. Move on.

  15. #6951
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Big Mistake.
    Seconded. It puts you at an insane amount of liability.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape