Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 40,996 to 41,010 of 61439
-
07-31-14 21:31 #20444Senior Member

Posts: 191Haven't been partaking but I have been observing a lot
Hey all,
It's been a while since I picked up an SW. In my last SW report a BSW with really nice breasts pulled a pair of scissors to my neck. Luckily she was on her meds so I got a chance to snatch them from her hands and kick her out when she spaced out. Anyway, that experience, along with LE pretending like they give a shit has me scared straight. I no longer troll the WW and never had any luck in CB or Brooklyn.
I've been exploring Conkling and have found there are a few SWs out there. I've driven through in the AM before traffic becomes an issue which is when activity picks up slightly. I've gotten an SW or two giving me the look. I've seen a few junkies who may be working but it's hard to tell in that area. There is one particular redhead with a lot of mileage hanging around Conkling by Pulaski. With the SW presence LE has stepped up their presence as well. I saw a SW this Tuesday sitting on a Conkling sidewalk while to ULE were talking to her. They had a silver Chevy Malibu with the whole front end sitting on top of the sidewalk. It appears they may have used the car to block the poor girl's path. To make matters worse, there is a shit ton of pedestrian and car traffic so discretion is difficult.
Next would be the GB loops that some of you talk about. I've been driving up Ritchie Hwy near Aquahart but it's hard to tell who is working and who isn't. I know where the clinic is but it's hard to drive slow enough to make eye contact with SWs when there is so much traffic and barely any room to pull over in. There is also a shelter on Ritchie near Aquahart so I definitely see potential here. If anyone has any info they'd like to share please feel free to pm me.
Patterson loops are mostly a miss since that area has improved greatly. Hell, I may even move in the area. But lastly I want to mention ULE cars since they've been a hot topic here. The most common ULE cars I've seen are Chrysler 200's but now I've seen Chevy Malibus. Keep in mind they use various cars that they seize. I work in a management position and work in various offices in Highlandtown, Pigtown, basically all of the ghetto areas. I like to talk to people who visit my offices and the people I work with. I've been acting like the concerned citizen when a few of my employees mentioned their cousins and other relatives have gotten arrested.
One employee told me how they LE pulled his cousin over, arrested him, and seized his car. Just to add insult to injury, the cops who seized his car drove to his home just to show of the car. They rubbed it in the poor guys face which left him devastated. Anyway, it is true that they will use what they seize as ULE cars. So while it is wise to look out for unmarked Impalas, 200's, Taurus', and Crown Vics I would advise to keep an eye on you rear view mirror for anyone who is following you. Don't discriminate against the domestics and just look for anyone, anyone who may be following you.
As always, be careful and this LE shit may end after election season.
-
07-31-14 19:03 #20443Regular Member

Posts: 17never let any le search your rig unless le has a search warrant or you stupidly sign a consent to search!
Originally Posted by stizz
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 18:12 #20442Senior Member

Posts: 90Caught a break
Nice to hear it turned out with only a 'bogus' citation. Couldve been much worse.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 15:06 #20441Senior Member

Posts: 84Double cream
Are you sure it was the girl's cream and not another mongers load and you're just pumping it out of them? At any rate good work on dem ho's.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 14:41 #20440Senior Member

Posts: 66Jen
Aka tammy wrote about her some time back she has gone down hill had her about 2 weeks ago aways out there.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 14:39 #20439Senior Member

Posts: 229Not True
That is not true. If you are driving a vehicle then you need a valid license, provided that you are driving on a public road. If the law in MD was that everyone had to have a valid identification, then there would be zero illegal immigrants in the state of MD, and every single state in the Union would force people to get an identification card just to lock up illegals for breaking the law. I am being facetious, and no slight to my more conservative hobbyists on this forum, but can you imagine if state laws required people to have state issue IDs or face criminal charges: Everyone would get an Identification Cards and then there would be no reason to claim voter fraud and turn people away from the polls during an election season. Haha.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
FYI check out this: http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...g-the-message/.
I am going to leave this topic alone, since I have a lot of opinions on it, and this forum is for the hobby. However, I remember watching an episode of Alaska State Troopers on Nat Geo. This guy was in a pickup truck and he appeared to give the officer the finger, and he sped off. The officer followed him, and the guy was very very rude and abusive to the officer. The officer asked the female passenger in the car if she was okay, and she was rude and she wouldn't even give him her name or speak to him, other than tell him that she was not going to tell him anything. The guy wouldn't even tell the officer where he was going or what he was doing in the area. My SO was next to me when we were watching it, and I said that if the camera wasn't there, then the Trooper would have probably arrested the guy just off of principle, even if he knew it wouldn't stick. However, the trooper was on his best behavior LOL, and he let the guy off, who happened to give him another bird as he drove off [the guy was really sticking up his index finger, and trying to goat the officer. It was hilarious.
Also, to respond to another person's comment, the police cannot make a person speak to them outside of a court, absent some type of Court issued legal process (I. E. A person can be subpoenaed to testify) and even then the person cannot be forced to incriminate themselves. Free speech includes the freedom to decide when you want to speak. As such, everyone has an absolute right to not speak to the police, and exercising the right by refusing to give a name / identification to an officer is interfering with an investigation. But, the police can do as they please.
Now to give an example that flies in the face of everything that I have said on this topic:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/21/us/21gates.html?_r=0
Remember Skip Gates, the famous professor with his own PBS specials. He was arrested for breaking into HIS OWN HOUSE, because the officer got pissed off because Gates refused to respond to his questions regarding who he was and why he was there. Skip Gates is famous, and this resulted in the "Beer Summit" at the whitehouse between Gates and the officer.
-
07-31-14 13:37 #20438Senior Member

Posts: 210Lol
Stay away from the BSW humungous bubble butt. "It" is definitely a sight to view. A woman. NOT.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 13:22 #20437Senior Member

Posts: 1322BSW Bubble Butt. SA
Anybody sampled the BSW with the humungous bubble butt who hangs out near the SA on Patapsco? Dang dats the biggest bubble I've seen in a bit. Ain't fair, just ain't fair.
-
07-31-14 11:09 #20436Senior Member

Posts: 72Sting in process
11 am. Sting in process right now at salvation army on Patapsco.
-
07-31-14 09:47 #20435Senior Member

Posts: 34Vanessa
I had my encounter with a girl name Vanessa.
She is a BSW tall and slim wearing short short booty pants. Scooped her up CB / FH area and headed to my spot.
She is friendly and easy to talk to not too noisy not too quiet LOL. Got to my spot and finished the deed.
Her mic skills are pretty decent nice and wet. Total damage was. 25 for BBBJCIM.
-
07-31-14 08:14 #20434Senior Member

Posts: 210The night space Timer
Is on the loose. Beware.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 08:12 #20433Senior Member

Posts: 210Last night
Was hitting the W / W strolls nothing much out there for me. Went by SA. Blanked. Travelled to CB / be and more activity. Circled and reconned and finally picked up Melissa. I didn't recall seeing any reviews on her and will look she agreed to do a rolling BJ. It was very mechanical and she was getting these calls from her supposedly daughter. She wanted to go to the mcd get her something to eat. So damages was. 20 and nothing really accomplished. Just dropped her off and continued my prowl. She did put in a minimal effort. Would not repeat if I see her again. Went by the CB eventually and there was this "group" of civi looking folks. Two very pretty ladies and two dudes and a baby stroller. After about three loops one approached me and asked if I was up to anything. I saw some LEs from behind and hesitated and declined. They passed on by and I say maybe later. So as I was looping LOL I changed my mind and try to catch up to her. She had separated from the pack and went into a house. Looped around again and picked up her buddy. Her name was Heather. She says she lives in DC. Asked to do a rolling BJ for. 20 she countered with. 50 for sex and. 30 BJ. I say I only have. 20. She says fine. So we drive and eventually I pull over. But it wasn't happening for jr that night. Well Jr did get hard but once she say no jizz in her mouth it went sout. She gave me her digits for another time and goes on to say her friend wouldn't have done it for. 20. Even though she was very pretty I may opt not to repeat. Seems like an experienced upseller. Seems like for the "new" SWers in the area theyre really trying to raise the minimum standards.
-
07-31-14 07:56 #20432Senior Member

Posts: 210One of
Those videos seen on newtube that laxx put out yesterday showed a k9 tapping the car and basically scratching. Technically from what I have seen in this video the cop can "tell" the k9 where to hit on the car and he also has that command for the dog to "act" if they smell something. In this case the k9 was given that command and it was captured by video and they were allowed to search bc of probable cause. They didn't find anything after the so called k9 sniff.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-14 06:50 #20431Senior Member

Posts: 279
-
07-31-14 05:41 #20430Senior Member

Posts: 234430 for 30
I left Joyce of Laurel on a sour note via text a few days ago. She was a little upset about my inquiring about the heavy set WSW I said Hello, to after our last date. I hit her back late tonight and asked if she knew any girls that would do a double for 30 . She said no, but she has her friend Jazz right here. Now I had already asked Joyce how much the Heavy set WSW charges in our last texting session and she told me 80 . Knowing this, I asked if she had a add on BP with pictures so I could see some skin. She pauses for a minute and text me back asking " what it's going to be " I text her back and say " not her, she charges 80 " . Another pause, then she text me and says " no she doesn't have a add up, but she usally does, but she needs to pay rent so she'll do it right now. GAME ON! .
Got to the spot and went up to Joyce's room. Once inside I saw Jazzy, that's what she calls herself. She looked very familiar to me, I think I have seen her face on BP before. She is not ugly but not attractive either, she is rotund, and has quite a bit of cellulite around her legs and ass when standing up. She was also a bit abrasive while Joyce was starting me off with a BJ. I think she thought I was going to fuck Joyce and she was going to give the BJ. I wasn't bothered by it though, it was our first meeting so I put it out of my mind and enjoyed the BJ by Joyce and told Jazzy to get ready for some K9.
Once I was ready, Jazzy got on the bed and got on all fours, she stuck her large ass up in the air and I slammed my dick up in her fat ass. That big girls ass really smoothed out when it's proped up in the air like that. It was rather nice and soft actually. Of course I had to smack it a couple of times before I blew my load. I got dressed and said goodbye to them both and told them I would be back soon for another double.











Reply With Quote





