Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 41,191 to 41,205 of 61441
-
07-21-14 15:42 #20251Senior Member

Posts: 224Karma
She used 2 have a cute fine as in her prime. Luv her big clit. Had g8 fun!
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-14 15:25 #20250Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dam straight! I had trouble inserting my finger in her ass to loosen it up at 1st. I added some lube and that seem to help. Get her now because I'm sure in 6 months, she'll even be falling farther down the ladder.
Originally Posted by Crofton33
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-14 14:46 #20249Banned Member

Posts: 5343I have had girls who would click their jaws, like a snapping turtle. Weird shit. They would be chomping down out of the blue!!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-14 14:42 #20248Banned Member

Posts: 5343Karma
So after dropping Hazel off the other day, I cruised the WW loops so see who was out. I ran into Karma that's been reviewed on here. I told her I just had a date and wanted to see if she had a digit so we can hook up next time. She gave me some PA area code phone # and I texted her yesterday but haven't gotten a response. I will let you guys know is she responds.
From the reviews of her, she doesn't seem worth it with the attitude and such. I need to go back out and look for Hazel.
-
07-21-14 14:39 #20247Banned Member

Posts: 5343Those were some interesting post, the signs made it more fun!!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-14 13:18 #20246Senior Member

Posts: 184Too funny
That has me rolling!
Originally Posted by StealthMode
[View Original Post]
BTW Hazel=Hailey, and her backdoor is tight, but damn the life is taking a toll on her.
-
07-21-14 11:47 #20245Senior Member

Posts: 279
-
07-21-14 11:21 #20244Senior Member

Posts: 210Got
Stung by the Stoopsitter as well. The damage was. 15 tho for a CBJ that also didn't go well with the rushing as you described. She takes you into this bathroom which was hot as hell and sits on the toilet while trying to deliver an incompetent BJ. She was at best sweaty and unbearable. She gave it a good fifteen minutes then gave up with the "I tried". Like you say, couldn't feel jack and it wasn't even fun. Went out and found another that day that did it right.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
Funny thing is I always see her on that stoop since then and she always try to get me to come. I don't think she remembers me (was about two months ago). Stay away from the stoop sitter. Not worth it at ALL.
-
07-21-14 09:24 #20243Senior Member

Posts: 378The sign
I love the "Rookie fucked me in the ass sign".
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-14 08:37 #20242Senior Member

Posts: 144Mary
She by far is the worse provider hands down. I picked her up back in 2012, and I must say my skin immediately started to crawl. She was inpatient, and had the worse attitude I have ever seen. Didn't even get to the sex before I kicked her out. Stay away from this one!
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-14 08:34 #20241Senior Member

Posts: 144Re: Mary
She by far is the worse provider hands down. I picked her up back in 2012, and I must say my skin immediately started to crawl. She was inpatient, and had the worse attitude I have ever seen. Didn't even get to the sex before I kicked her out. Stay away from this one!
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-14 04:14 #20240Senior Member

Posts: 45Beware
Went do to Brooklyn after work tonight, found Crystal on Pontiac, she told me some guy kept driving around saying stuff to all the girls, like "your all thru". And "get off the streets". After she got I. He tried to pull up beside us, we pulled of quickly, but be aware, dark blue dodge with tinted windows.
-
07-21-14 00:30 #20239Senior Member

Posts: 505Re: Hazel
Very nice meaty kitty. Just what the raBBit likes. Let me know why'all spot her. If she ever gets a number. Do pass it along to daDDy raBBit. RaBBit out.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-14 23:42 #20238Senior Member

Posts: 254Mary
For those who don't know already, that old girl's name is Mary. I can't recall ever seeing a good review of her, and I've read just about every post in this forum, going back a lot of years!
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
On the positive side, I'm told she'll do FS for 20, although I've never been brave enough to put it to the test.
-
07-20-14 23:32 #20237Senior Member

Posts: 1330Stoop Sitter on Elmtree at Fairhaven
Despite past postings of terrible service from the Wicked Witch of the West, I stopped for a hummer at the corner of Elmtree and Fairhaven. I was in a hurry and wanted to get my pipes cleaned, no time to look elsewhere. How bad could it be? Well, it was one lame ass CBJ. Her snaggle tooth even shredded the condom and effectively left me BBBJ. Even after the condom was gone, I couldn't feel anything that remotely resembled pleasure. As always, it was the old hag with the dingleberry growning from her nose, same one that always sits right on that stoop. After about 1 minute she told me we didn't have long. After 2 minutes she told me I needed to hurry. After 3 minutes she just stoped and said "oh well, I tried. " I told her she needed to finish the job or I would post about her failed performance on the internet. She said her tooth hurt so here is my post.
OK. Now is the time for all you newbies to tell this senior to RTFF and don't be such a putz.









Reply With Quote






