Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,511 to 27,525 of 40009
-
07-11-14 19:15 #12499Senior Member

Posts: 25Devon Spa
While probably not a regular, I used to go to Devon Spa once every four or five months and saw Susi / Sue / Suji (who was somewhat mechanical on the first visit but was very enthusiastic by the third. I admit to being surprised that Devon was shut down as they seem to have been open for a long time and seemed to have beat the system. If anyone knows if she has set up service at a new location, the info would be appreciated.
-
07-11-14 17:52 #12498Senior Member

Posts: 223No he as well??
Originally Posted by GotMilf
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-14 15:53 #12497Senior Member

Posts: 793Saw this one on BP too
At the very least, she is a real provider, no a scam. Well, I mean her service probably worth much less than the advertised rate, but at least there was a "service. ".
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
Sorry to hear that it did not turn out to be a good one. Thanks for your report.
-
07-11-14 15:17 #12496Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks for the heads up. Any recommendations out this way?
Originally Posted by MotorheadBiker
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-14 10:48 #12495Senior Member

Posts: 307Toftt
I TOFTT on this one:
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-park/17105749
Very good massage. "Connie" has skills. But no extras on the menu. Too bad, because she is a solid 7 and has a nice body. She was very friendly about it, though, so return visits might be required. There was a little flirting at the end, but that was probably just for tip. YMMV. I won't be rushing back there, but I may repeat if anyone else has better luck than me.
-
07-11-14 10:41 #12494Senior Member

Posts: 307I actually think "Franky" is legit on this one. I sampled this AMP and even dropped his name. The masseuse got really excited when I told her who sent me. She said, "Oh Franky real good guy!
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
I had a decent experience. Not enough on the menu to make it a regular spot for me, but it was one of the best massages I've had in a while.
-
07-10-14 23:17 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 521Don't waste your money
On this piece of sh1 t. I don't want to be overtly harsh. If she charged $35/ hour I would highly recommend. As for rating: Looks 5. Massage Skills 2. HR skills 1.
PM if you need more details.
773-669-7179 Amber 28.
-
07-10-14 20:36 #12492Banned Member

Posts: 4190I'm not buying this.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-14 15:26 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 45Franky
Thanks for reviewing this place. I have been there twice and used your name both times.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-14 15:23 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 98Wow tried lux, great place and barely broke the bank. Think I saw big tits Coco. Does she have a big ass too?
I drew an older one but she was a lot of fun! Wish I lived closer tho!
-
07-10-14 02:00 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 793Sunkiss self service at best?
From the reports that I could find here, I only seen people were offered self service only. If I want to DIY, I rather just watch something on pornhub.
Originally Posted by JbjbChitown
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-14 22:31 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 793$=100, right?
$ and. 6 = 160, isn't this the shorthand of the forum?
Originally Posted by Humpfree
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-14 22:19 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 109Both are not great. Green spa, Garden and maple. They're terrible. Lady will ask you "Tip? Tip? Tip? Tip? " even before they start the job. I hate when I hear that.
Originally Posted by Bjrivs
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-14 18:28 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 183Looks like
You ment 160 not. 6. ?
Originally Posted by Coolpatrick
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-14 16:42 #12485Regular Member

Posts: 11Western Burbs AMP
I'll be in the western burbs the next few days.
Should I choose Green Spa in Warrenville or Garden Spa in Downers Grove?












Reply With Quote




