Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,526 to 27,540 of 40017
-
07-10-14 20:36 #12492Banned Member

Posts: 4190I'm not buying this.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-14 15:26 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 45Franky
Thanks for reviewing this place. I have been there twice and used your name both times.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-14 15:23 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 98Wow tried lux, great place and barely broke the bank. Think I saw big tits Coco. Does she have a big ass too?
I drew an older one but she was a lot of fun! Wish I lived closer tho!
-
07-10-14 02:00 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 793Sunkiss self service at best?
From the reports that I could find here, I only seen people were offered self service only. If I want to DIY, I rather just watch something on pornhub.
Originally Posted by JbjbChitown
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-14 22:31 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 793$=100, right?
$ and. 6 = 160, isn't this the shorthand of the forum?
Originally Posted by Humpfree
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-14 22:19 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 109Both are not great. Green spa, Garden and maple. They're terrible. Lady will ask you "Tip? Tip? Tip? Tip? " even before they start the job. I hate when I hear that.
Originally Posted by Bjrivs
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-14 18:28 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 183Looks like
You ment 160 not. 6. ?
Originally Posted by Coolpatrick
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-14 16:42 #12485Regular Member

Posts: 11Western Burbs AMP
I'll be in the western burbs the next few days.
Should I choose Green Spa in Warrenville or Garden Spa in Downers Grove?
-
07-09-14 16:18 #12484Senior Member

Posts: 223Thanks for dropping my name at Irving Park SPA
Well I want to thank everybody that visited Irving Park Spa and dropped my name (Franky).
I was being sarcastic about getting mileage points but to my surprise it paid off aahhahahaha.
I stopped in there for my regular weekly massage and was greeted by her with a hug and her.
Talky self. She even talked to me while I took my before massage shower.
I got on the table and she started the great massage that seemed to last forever.
And of course the h / e at end, and mind you the h / e is getting better. I actually believe she never.
Did that at wherever place she might of worked at. Anyways I look at my time and I was shocked she.
Gave me a 2 hr session. I aske her why and she said the booked appointment after me never showed up.
So she kept on going. A real trooper in my book. Was thinking I have to up the tip largely for that.
Jumped in the shower again to rinse off the massage oil. She still talking about China or something. But tell ya the truth.
I don't mind listening to her voice, even while the massage is going on bcs she doesn't miss a beat.
But to my surprise when I put my hands in my pocket for $ she told me no charge and no tip. I was like whaaaa!
She told me that over 25 guys has dropped my name to her and let alone the ones that didn't and she was very appreciative.
Now I felt a bit on the guilt side tried to leave on the chair but she wouldn't have it. So I planned on throwing 80 (tip at least).
At her through the back door before she closed it on the way out. I did and she then opened the door and threw it back out. Outside.
Ahhahahaha I was laughing my ass off picked the money up and felt good. So again thanks all that visited and dropped my name.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4560426719.html
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-6121/22524912
Franky.
-
07-09-14 12:57 #12483Senior Member

Posts: 793Lucky or not- remain to be seen
True, I was and still am a bit worried, but the MT took a look (at the age part) and that was it. My wallet and I'd never left my hand during the process. Then it was buried under all my clothes remained untouched. So I hope I dodged a scam bullet and got lucky this time.
Originally Posted by GotMilf
[View Original Post]
Speaking of, Are TER and RS2 K legit, discreet, and good with their service and protection of personal information? Just curious, because I thought about joining, but hesitated.
-
07-09-14 11:53 #12482Senior Member

Posts: 56Nice report. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Viriato
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-14 09:49 #12481Senior Member

Posts: 307This place wouldn't work for me. I'd never show an I'd to anyone. Ever. Too many scammers out there.
Originally Posted by Coolpatrick
[View Original Post]
Be safe gents.
-
07-08-14 23:57 #12480Regular Member

Posts: 9Sun kiss legit?
Haven't been in a long time. Last 2 visits totally legit and rushed. This old fav now no extras? Or am I just not familiar with new faces?
-
07-08-14 20:44 #12479Senior Member

Posts: 232I had a feeling this would be on the menu for future visits once I became a regular. Good to know as I will definitely be back now.
Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-14 20:40 #12478Senior Member

Posts: 793NW Logan Square
The place is at the intersection of Kimball and Elston, within a gated building.
Finally had a sweet near-GFE dream and worth repeating. The pics are correct, although the demographic description is a bit off. But that's not really a problem once you got pass their verification. They did not do TER or RS2 k, just want to see ids (plural). I was nervous about that since I felt like TGTBT, almost got blown off by MT. But we settled down and she was very very friendly.
While it is clear that no FS, but what they did not say is that, many services are included with $ . 6. Surprised but very happy that she did not expect tips. Well, $. 6 is pretty much the total of the door / service fee + extra tips of the market rate.
Seniors can PM for specific details about MT & the dream, I particularly welcome story exchanges and info trade. Those who want to know more about how the dream went can also PM.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ai-24/20725049
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ck-25/20624604
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...nt-24/20832332











Reply With Quote





