Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12445

    Useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    And yet another unnecessary lynching of an AMP in Chicago. Rahm, you have much better things to do than harass businesses trying to make a decent living.
    Rahm is an asshat. Just another grandstanding, useless puppet, more concerned with making it LOOK like he's doing something than he is concerned with actually doing something to make the city safer. He's also (justifiably) concerned with his current ratings, as it's well-known that his approval rating is slipping drastically, and his re-election hopes look thankfully slimmer by the day.

    Now, if we could also get rid of McCarthy, we might actually GET somewhere.

  2. #12444

    Not Bad Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker02  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is this link bad?
    I also tried. However, the link is not bad. This happens when the ad is either too old or has been removed.

  3. #12443
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Drove by today to see the sticker on the door. Looks like another one down. Went there a couple times after 3334 Peterson closed. Never really enjoyed myself -- always uninspired.
    And yet another unnecessary lynching of an AMP in Chicago. Rahm, you have much better things to do than harass businesses trying to make a decent living.

  4. #12442

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by BendIt  [View Original Post]
    Made another visit to the therapist at Peterson http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...e-25/19693539. She's got nice heavy boobs, gives good Chinese style massage and has a talented mouth. Two thumbs up.
    Is it me or is this link bad?

  5. #12441
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Sad news folks. Coco aka big tits mamasan will no longer be doing massages. She's only going todo mamasan stuff. Starting 2nd week in July. I highly reccommend seeing her before its to late. She does things. Well lets just say she's very talented.

    The good news is 3 more girls are coming and one is paula from Yun. The super cute, young, petite girl who you almost feel you need to I'd. LOL. Coco promises 3 very pretty very young girls that I will like she said. I told her I want Joanne back LOL. She told me she does too. Thats all folks.
    Any idea when Paula and the new girls start?

  6. #12440
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 437

    Follow-Up on Peterson

    Made another visit to the therapist at Peterson http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...e-25/19693539. She's got nice heavy boobs, gives good Chinese style massage and has a talented mouth. Two thumbs up.

  7. #12439
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Drove by today to see the sticker on the door. Looks like another one down. Went there a couple times after 3334 Peterson closed. Never really enjoyed myself -- always uninspired.
    And nothing of value was lost.

  8. #12438
    Its been awhile since I've been here. Last time I was there it was nursing home city. But that was back in the winter.

    So now she calling herself Coco. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Sad news folks. Coco aka big tits mamasan will no longer be doing massages. She's only going todo mamasan stuff. Starting 2nd week in July. I highly reccommend seeing her before its to late. She does things. Well lets just say she's very talented.

    The good news is 3 more girls are coming and one is paula from Yun. The super cute, young, petite girl who you almost feel you need to I'd. LOL. Coco promises 3 very pretty very young girls that I will like she said. I told her I want Joanne back LOL. She told me she does too. Thats all folks.

  9. #12437

    Need more reviews

    I went there a few weeks ago. Two grannies and one 5 on a 10 scale. If I see about 2-3 seniors give positive reviews. Till then I'll venture elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Sad news folks. Coco aka big tits mamasan will no longer be doing massages. She's only going todo mamasan stuff. Starting 2nd week in July. I highly reccommend seeing her before its to late. She does things. Well lets just say she's very talented.

    The good news is 3 more girls are coming and one is paula from Yun. The super cute, young, petite girl who you almost feel you need to I'd. LOL. Coco promises 3 very pretty very young girls that I will like she said. I told her I want Joanne back LOL. She told me she does too. Thats all folks.

  10. #12436

    Spa lux update

    Sad news folks. Coco aka big tits mamasan will no longer be doing massages. She's only going todo mamasan stuff. Starting 2nd week in July. I highly reccommend seeing her before its to late. She does things. Well lets just say she's very talented.

    The good news is 3 more girls are coming and one is paula from Yun. The super cute, young, petite girl who you almost feel you need to I'd. LOL. Coco promises 3 very pretty very young girls that I will like she said. I told her I want Joanne back LOL. She told me she does too. Thats all folks.

  11. #12435

    Batchgeo

    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleSome28  [View Original Post]
    I'm from North Carolina (Raleigh to be specific).

    I am going through the posts. In the Raleigh section, we maintain a master list of AMPs in the area and that actually helps us in finding something to our liking a bit easier. Here I had to go through lot of posts to find the name then find the address. Thought will give a shout out and take the advice than reinventing the wheel.

    Just providing the link the page where we maintain our master list (in case any of you here wanted to borrow the idea and implement something for here).

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=2102632#post2102632.

    http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbd...3a47d09797297c

    PM me if anyone have any recommendation that they'd like to share with me.
    Batchgeo. Wish I had known about this before writing up my own little app for doing something similar. Love it when I learn something new.

  12. #12434

    Devon Spa

    Drove by today to see the sticker on the door. Looks like another one down. Went there a couple times after 3334 Peterson closed. Never really enjoyed myself -- always uninspired.

  13. #12433
    Quote Originally Posted by GabbyW  [View Original Post]
    She may have worked at spa paris. That name sounds familiar.
    I know she used to work a couple of years ago at "Ultimate" tantra at Chicago. She used to go by Vnessa Iverson. Has anyone been with her?

  14. #12432
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I talked to three massage therapists this week and every single one said it was dead. No customers. All watching world cup. So if you can get away from watching you will be able to get a good appointment and please your girl.
    I have 2-3 AMP girls who I talk / text with and sometimes see after hours and they say the lack of customers is because of vacation time. They say it's like this every year at this time. While they are used to seeing 7-9 guys a day, they are now seeing 3-4 with regulars telling them they will se them after the family vacation.

    So yes Bob, you might get a good appointment and maybe even a few extras as well. Like they all say, "no honey no money" and they need the money for the casino.

    Where many of them live after work.

    AJ.

  15. #12431

    My state of origin

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPlumb  [View Original Post]
    It may also help if you share where your distant land with wonderful AMP's is located. Alot of us travel and appreciate the help if we find ourselves in your neck of the woods.
    I'm from North Carolina (Raleigh to be specific).

    I am going through the posts. In the Raleigh section, we maintain a master list of AMPs in the area and that actually helps us in finding something to our liking a bit easier. Here I had to go through lot of posts to find the name then find the address. Thought will give a shout out and take the advice than reinventing the wheel.

    Just providing the link the page where we maintain our master list (in case any of you here wanted to borrow the idea and implement something for here).

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=2102632#post2102632.

    http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbd...3a47d09797297c

    PM me if anyone have any recommendation that they'd like to share with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape