Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2271

    Mini

    A new K-agency has started to advertise. When I called the booker remembered me from the predecessor agency, which had a somewhat similar name and disappeared about a year ago. Welcome back, more choice is always better.

    Quiet Tyson's Corner apartment location, easy and discreet entry.

    "Mini" is 25, very pretty, flawless natural body, sweet and affectionate personality, great kisser (although I could tell she smokes). I gave her a long massagi which slowly developed into extended DATY, she took a while but let herself go and got off big time. Nixed back door play. Finished with BBBJCIMPM. 1 hour, damage 3 $.

    Mini is a natural, she enjoys both giving and receiving. She said things have been slow this week, so brothers here's your chance.

  2. #2270

    Viki

    Had an hour with Viki last night, a trusty provider with reasonable rates listed on P411. She's been out of action for a while but just got back into the business. I requested an appointment earlier in the evening and thought I'the hear back from her the next day. I was surprised when she emailed back immediately saying she could meet me the next evening but it had to be in Maryland. I didn't like that so much but asked for the location so maybe I could swing it after work. At this point we got on Yahoo I'm and were going back and forth, when we realized we lived very near each other in Northern Virginia. I'm'ing her got me so hot I asked if she would do outcall at my place right then and there. I mean, I couldn't stand it anymore and had to have her. It was 9 pm by that time, but she said "give me an hour and I'll be there". So hot! She finally arrived at 10:30, whereupon we made a mad dash for the bedroom and began to engage in passionate sex. Viki's pretty bisexual but prefers men. She's a real GFE with no limits, and you can't go wrong with this girl. Seniors PM me for details – I'll be publishing a review soon on the other site as always.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P124176

    http://naughtyviki.escortbook.com/

  3. #2269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD123  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get past the screening. Can some1 tell me what do they mean when they ask refrence contact info?
    You're doing it wrong. I'd suggest you take the advice you have been given and do a little searching so that you can find yourself some fun.

    Zhuxi.

  4. #2268
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #2267
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD123  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get past the screening. Can some1 tell me what do they mean when they ask refrence contact info?
    You might not want to feed the troll.

  6. #2266

    Trying to be Helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD123  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking to spend some resources into these k agencies like iluvhot and skyeden but they are more expensive than the avg. I was wondering do they over more services like is everything on the menu and wether or not I have to wear a rubber during a BJ. Also do the girls really look like the ones in the pictures? Any help would be appreciated.
    Usually you don't need one during BJ. There rare cases when you do. Check out the oThER site. All the info you're looking for are on there even on the specific girl but you must be VIP member, meaning you have to write reviews. Have a safe-happy hunting!

  7. #2265

    Top lumious

    I'm trying to get past the screening. Can some1 tell me what do they mean when they ask refrence contact info?

  8. #2264

    K agencies

    I've been looking to spend some resources into these k agencies like iluvhot and skyeden but they are more expensive than the avg. I was wondering do they over more services like is everything on the menu and wether or not I have to wear a rubber during a BJ. Also do the girls really look like the ones in the pictures? Any help would be appreciated.

  9. #2263
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    So people don't have to go on a scavenger hunt to find her.
    You're right, I'm learning!

    Here's the link. She's one in a million.

    http://www.savannahbeaujolais.com/

  10. #2262

    Good review, but a link is always helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by UpToNoGood05  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Savannah through P411 and she agreed to meet during her visit to the DC area this week. Her home base is Austin, Texas and if you like southern belles, this is the one for you. She is well reviewed on other sites and if anything, she is better in person than her photos convey. 5'3" 103 pounds, hot thin body, quirky personality, all woman, very real, very sensual. This is definitely a woman who wants to connect on a deep sensual level, and if she chooses to see you, she will open her soul to you. For me, everything was on the menu. A total GFE.

    Savannah's going to be here through Sunday afternoon, and if you can possibly get on her schedule over the next two days, I would beg borrow and steal to make that happen. Her incall location is a convenient upscale hotel off I-495 in Alexandria.
    So people don't have to go on a scavenger hunt to find her.

  11. #2261

    Janice (Top Luminous)

    Over two months ago I sent off appointment requests to the NOVA K-girl establishments: Iluvhot, Skyeden and Top Luminous. Nothing came of it, seemed my messages just disappeared into a black hole. Or did they? Out of the blue, Top Luminous gave me its approval and the golden gates suddenly opened into a New World. But getting a foot in the door at Top Luminous doesn't mean you can instantly get everything you want. I requested time with Jessica (hot new girl visiting) but was informed that Jessica was "totally booked" and only Janice was available. So I pulled Janice and had a nice time last night: total GFE, everything on the menu, perfect service, a girl who just wants to please. The language barrier was a problem, however. My enjoyment with escorts is so much related to the ability to make small talk, laugh, and have some little stories to remember the occasion. With Janice, I just couldn't quite find that rapport. Although she was certainly hot, we had no conversation and on that basis, I would not repeat. As for the K-girl scene, I'm intrigued and will explore further (visiting girl Violet looks inviting). As an organization, Top Luminous is absolutely first rate: four message system for total security, upscale apartment, well appointed dimly lit boudoir, showers and mouthwash (really, can we get any cleaner?

  12. #2260

    Savannah. Wonder of nature

    I contacted Savannah through P411 and she agreed to meet during her visit to the DC area this week. Her home base is Austin, Texas and if you like southern belles, this is the one for you. She is well reviewed on other sites and if anything, she is better in person than her photos convey. 5'3" 103 pounds, hot thin body, quirky personality, all woman, very real, very sensual. This is definitely a woman who wants to connect on a deep sensual level, and if she chooses to see you, she will open her soul to you. For me, everything was on the menu. A total GFE.

    Savannah's going to be here through Sunday afternoon, and if you can possibly get on her schedule over the next two days, I would beg borrow and steal to make that happen. Her incall location is a convenient upscale hotel off I-495 in Alexandria.

  13. #2259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Eros - Asian Nancy

    Set up an appointment with this agency and was not disappointed. The verification process was standard enough for myself, but some hobbyists may take issue with it. Once verified I later in the week made an appointment with Nancy. Was greeted at the door by a very pretty K-girl whom was likely a bit older than pictures, but very good looking. Excellent view, slender and tight body, pretty face.

    Standard checks, then companion shower followed by an excellent time with a provider whom actually lives up to the advertisement.

    Nancy provided everything as advertised, and I will repeat; both Nancy and the agency. Some seniors can PM for details, but frankly the back channel has been fairly under welcoming even to a seasoned senior like myself, so if you don't recieve a reply. Ho hum. My back channel comrades feel free to PM.

    Face / Body / Attitude / Service.

    8/8/9/9.

    Zhuxi.

  14. #2258
    "Izzy" lives up to the high standard of beauty, attentiveness and kindness that is the hallmark of this agency. I was disappointed by her limitations, but if you don't share my (perhaps odd) proclivities, you may find her perfect.

    "Izzy" said she is 26, from Seoul, in USA For 8 months. She has a cheerful, communicative personality and perfect natural be-cups but is a bit thick in the lower body. She greeted me warmly but did not embrace me immediately, which was fine because she warmed up nicely with small talk leading to a profusion of kisses, caresses, and disrobing. She is warm-hearted, kind, and responds wonderfully to a gentle unhurried approach.

    She seemed to enjoy DATY but didn't really get off and I gave up after maybe seven or eight minutes. (At least she didn't fake it). DATO, she squirmed and said it was "strange," as if no one had ever tried it before. Further exploration in that area was off-limits. . . Declined CIF too.

    Cowgirl, missionary, BBBJCIM were completely enjoyable. She swallowed. After-chat was excellent, a moment of pure relaxation.

    Overall a very satisfying experience, worth the 3 $. But because I crave more adventurous providers I probably will not repeat.

    (Note: there seems to be an automatic edit on here that does weird things to posts by changing punctuation and capitalization. Wish they would get rid of that).

  15. #2257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Looking

    For any info on iluvhot. Any seniors care to share some experiences via the back channel? I've found contact info etc. Easy enough, so I'm just looking for any of the finer details. Thanks gents.

    -Zhuxi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape