Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 41,551 to 41,565 of 61398
-
06-29-14 19:17 #19848Senior Member

Posts: 158Yea you would like my stuff. I do closeups / POVs. I will hit him up after I finish mongering around and maybe get more stuff on camera.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-14 17:20 #19847Senior Member

Posts: 1788Chrissy, MrsExSw
I saw Chrissy again today. She was swimming yesterday and has tan lines. Man, I love tan lines. Remember, seniors who will make it worth her while to come all the way from around Frederick can PM me for her number. I have to run anyone by her before I can give it out. If you know her from her days on Wilkens let me so so I can tell her.
-
06-29-14 17:04 #19846Senior Member

Posts: 138What a mouth
This was a great find in aa co. Mouth was terrific I eill repeat.
-
06-29-14 16:30 #19845Banned Member

Posts: 1312Hit up nitetimer
Dude hit nitetimer up he is the king of the downloads he can probaly help you out with that.
Originally Posted by Playboy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-14 12:33 #19844Senior Member

Posts: 291Someone asked about red haired Tasha recently
I saw her near the W / W circle yesterday afternoon. She lost weight and was looking fine. Cutest face ever. Ready for mischief.
Baltoman.
-
06-29-14 07:15 #19843Senior Member

Posts: 1788Go back to the pictures in my post in June 2013. She was looking awesome. She still looks damned good, but even she says she need to put a few pounds back on. Doesn't matter to me, though. I'll always have time for Shar.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-14 07:01 #19842Senior Member

Posts: 530Bro you should have seen her when she first got back from her latest vacation at the Graybar Spa and Resort, the tummy was full, the titties were plump, and the ass was shapely with just the slightest wiggle. I have never seen her looking better. Sharr is one of the coolest chicks I know, always a great attitude and works very hard to please.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-14 04:28 #19841Senior Member

Posts: 158Pics of SW Amber
Pics from Saturday afternoon. Met her at the circle. Top 3 SW IMHO. I will write review later. Got her digits. Trade with seniors. BTW, I have more vids than pics. I just don't know how to transfer it ccptube or xvideos from my SD card.
-
06-29-14 04:21 #19840Senior Member

Posts: 158Pics of SW Amber
Pics from Saturday afternoon. Met her at the circle. Top 3 SW IMHO. I will write review later. Got her digits. Trade with seniors.
-
06-29-14 02:23 #19839Regular Member

Posts: 8MS. Candice. An exercise in Dissapointment
Gentlemongers,
I happened to have a free evening, so I made my way down to Baltimore. Explored the WW and Brooklyn areas, with limited success. It as a warm Sat. Night, and lots of people were out. I was having trouble telling SW from Civi. As I passed the salvation army, I saw a collection of well-dressed, clean, BSWs. Most of them were dressed "too obviously", and set off red flags immediately. One even tried to flag me down, loudly propositioning me as I passed. Now I was curious. I set up across the street, and just observed for a bit. Mongers were picking them up, and bringing them back. Everything seemed to be on the up and up. I decided to bite the bullet and try my luck. I selected a curvy BSW named Ms. Candice. ("Ms. " was part of the name, like "A Pimp Named Slickback" of Boondocks fame; You had to say the whole thing. Ms. Candice) She wanted to get across the county line before talking business. Not the worst idea I had ever heard. After selecting a spot, I opted for half-and-half, only to find out that she wanted 5 Jacks for it. I quoted her 2. She said she could blow a guy for that much, with a cover. I wasn't about to pay double for a covered BJ, and the little head was up, so we finally settled on 'the second half only' for 3 jacks. We moved to the back, and she displayed some excellent Ds, and a well trimmed kitty. Positioning proved to be too awkward, and she was rush rush rush. I had trouble standing at attention, let alone finding my way within. We tried to move outside so I could enter from behind, when a car parked not 30 feet away, prompting a hasty retreat to a new location. After we got ready again she complained that I was taking too long to get hard, I explained that this was why I opted for half-and-half. She opted to give a little hand action to help me along, and then bent back over. By this point I was nervous, frustrated, and irritated. I went off like a bottle rocket, with no real pleasure had. After a quick cleanup I asked what she thought about hotels. I mean, even at 5 jacks, an extended hotel session might be ok. She proceded to inform me that she charged 10 Jacks for a hotel session. By this point I was doing well to bite my tounge, and just get her out of my car! I don't know about the rest of you, but for 10 jacks I'll get a real escort or go to a reputable AMP for full service AND a massage! I also found out that she was on BP, and had to hit the street because BP was slow. In fact all five of the other girls that I saw were her co-workers on BP, including Faith. (The woman that I reviewed last time) I dropped her off, said 'Hi" to Faith, and decided to avoid the whole lot of them in the future. (Faith originally quoted me 4 jacks for Half-and-Half last time!) In fact I think the whole experience has put me off of BSWs for now.
Ms. Candice:
Looks - 7/10 SW Scale.
Performance - 3/10.
Cost: wants 2. 5 x Standard Tuition, for substandard service!?
Repeat: Not just no: Hell No! :
As always: YMMV.
Be safe,
Nailo.
-
06-29-14 01:13 #19838Senior Member

Posts: 46Shar
Shar is a cute little crack head ho who can be s found on pontiac in BP. Good provider but nothing special if you put in the time and know other providers in the area. If you are into skinny crackhead providers with lots of tasteless ink then this is the girl for you. Shar is ok in a pinch but there is much better available on any of the strolls, you just have to put in the time. I have experienced Shar first hand and I have to say she would be my plan see or even plan the unless you are into the emaciated malnourished type. Bottom line is there are better options out there, Be careful and monger on brothers.
-
06-29-14 00:23 #19837Banned Member

Posts: 1312Cover up
Bro no need to retire just put the hat on and CBJ it's better that having to get meds.
Originally Posted by Flfcsr
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-14 23:44 #19836Senior Member

Posts: 100Necrophilia.
Geez, I wonder what the hell happened to her?. Perhaps, an alien abduction / experimentation / DRUG intervention gone mad?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Sharrisa sure looks like one of the Holocaust victim I'the seen from the archive.
Not alive, but not quite dead either. The undead. Yea, that's it, the walking dead.
"When there's no more room in hell, the dead shall walk the Earth. " George Romero. Dawn of the Dead.
Reckon, I'm into something slightly north of a Rigor Mortis.
- Fox.
-
06-28-14 21:33 #19835Senior Member

Posts: 200[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-28-14 20:04 #19834Senior Member

Posts: 1788Shar of Brooklyn
Thanks to another senior I was able to get a phone number for Shar. I lost contact with her and haven't seen her in about a year. We hooked up this morning and I've got to say she is still as awesome as I remembered. She's lost a little weight and she thinks she's too skinny now. I think she could put a couple pounds back on, but she's still adorable. Shar has the cutest little boobs with great nipples begging to be sucked on. She also has an incredible little butt. A way cute little spinner with great skills and a great personality. Last time I saw her she was a lot of fun to hang out with, and she's no different now. She's a great girl. We had a good time and are planning to meet again next weekend when we both have a little more time. She says she no longer walks the street and just works off her phone, but access to her number is very limited. Here are a few pictures from today. Neither of us had a lot of time but we will next week. I will always make time for Shar!








Reply With Quote






