Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9397
    I used to worry about it, but now I just test the waters if I want, also if you lick the lower part of the box, and do it like it is an accedent the ones really into it will usually move up to urge you along, the ones not into it will roll down to put the clit back in your face. Just my. 02.

    Also its usally a giggle 'I don't do anal' embarresed type of quit it. Just say" I read the ad, but it turns some girls on" type shit, give her a wink and a playful grin, and dive back into that vag with out hesitation, the akward moment is usally over in seconds I'm not really into ass but I love driving freaks wild.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thors  [View Original Post]
    Seen a provider today with a really nice ass. Damn, I wanted to give her a rim job. Gave her oral, but didn't move any further. Every time a provider tells me she don't do anal I'm reluctant to go for the ass lick. Now I know licking ass isn't the same as greek. I just don't want to spoil the mood and make things awkward with an "oh no I don't do that". So I usually (not always) leave it alone, and just tell myself "damn, guess the ass worshiping is going to be limited today". Sometimes I might sneak a lick in to see if she says anything. If she doesn't then I might keep it up. Damn, and who knows she might have been ok with it, and I just wasted a chance at it. Oh well theres always next time. Why is this my favorite thing to do? Don't know, it gets me going more than anything.

  2. #9396
    Quote Originally Posted by DGoesDown  [View Original Post]
    I hate writing bad reviews. If I can't say anything nice, I'll say nothing other than I recently saw CINCI PASSION.
    Sent you a PM regarding the above post. Could you please respond. Or post your experience for all to see please. Thank you.

  3. #9395
    Quote Originally Posted by Babelover77  [View Original Post]
    Guys, you are taking in puzzles. Ava- who's she? I'm missing something. Or am I? Where does she post her ad?
    He posted her email address a few post down. She's hasn't responses since she sent me pictures though.

  4. #9394

    Jazmyn27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cards1  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if any one has seen Jazmyn27. I have not been able to find any reviews on her. Thanks for the help.
    Check report numbers 6937 and 6946 in the Escort Classified Ads-Member Discussions. I've contacted Jazmyn in the past couple days myself, just haven't been able to lock in a time. My fault, not hers. Easy communication via text however, so I look forward to seeing her. She relocated to Springdale. Boo.

  5. #9393

    What's UTR?

    Been away from the forum for a while, notice UTR on a few posts can anyone tell me what it is?

  6. #9392

    Vanessa

    Oh boy, had a very fun dream with Vanessa from UTR.

    I decided on a 90 minute session, picked up a toy for her on the way. When I arrived she was ready a few minutes early. She opened the door wearing a cute top and very short shorts that showed off her ass. The shirt barely hid those wonderful breasts.

    She loved the toy and took off her clothes and started using it on herself. Got me hard!

    Here's a run down.

    Body: 10 Damn near perfect body. Tight, great tits and ass.

    Face: 8. 5. Very cute young lady.

    Personality: 10. This is rare in this hobby, but she is so real and down to earth. Absolute joy to hang with.

    Skills: 10. Great BBBJ with licking of the balls. Dynamo lay. She got me to cum too quick in Mish.

    Positions: Mish, CG, doggie and face siting. And she came rather vocally. .

    Accommodations: 6. Not a great hotel, but better than others.

    New ATF. Damn that was fun.

  7. #9391

    Saw Silk about a week ago!

    The baby bump is getting a little bigger! Great service as usual.

  8. #9390

    My Monday with LSM WOW!

    I have been anticipating the time I was going to have with LSM. Having read all of her past reviews and seeing her pictures, I finally set up to see her. Sometimes the hype doesn't match the time together. Well let me tell you, she totally exceeded my expectations. From the moment I set up the appt. (VERY easy I might add) to the time I left her.

    Incall, it was all good. Everything that has been written is true. She is one of the top providers in the Cincy area, and I'm so happy she is within my driving distance. All the acronyms were shared, what makes her special is she loves to receive as well as give. Can't wait to see her again. I've been at this for 3 years, and I haven't bee with anyone who loves sex as much as she does.

  9. #9389

    Jazmyn27

    Just wondering if any one has seen Jazmyn27. I have not been able to find any reviews on her. Thanks for the help.

  10. #9388

    Devon

    Saw her over the weekend for Aggressive BBBJ and multiple position CFS (except cowgirl). Great time and communication was smooth and consistent. Recommend.

  11. #9387
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors  [View Original Post]
    Seen a provider today with a really nice ass. Damn, I wanted to give her a rim job. Gave her oral, but didn't move any further. Every time a provider tells me she don't do anal I'm reluctant to go for the ass lick. Now I know licking ass isn't the same as greek. I just don't want to spoil the mood and make things awkward with an "oh no I don't do that". So I usually (not always) leave it alone, and just tell myself "damn, guess the ass worshiping is going to be limited today". Sometimes I might sneak a lick in to see if she says anything. If she doesn't then I might keep it up. Damn, and who knows she might have been ok with it, and I just wasted a chance at it. Oh well theres always next time. Why is this my favorite thing to do? Don't know, it gets me going more than anything.
    Hook up with Amon. She likes it a lot. She is obsessed with it.

  12. #9386
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan29  [View Original Post]
    I understand that I'm off subject of the escort reviews, but I just had to say this is very true, and ridiculous in some cases. Some girls who call their selves escorts 'borrow' high heels from friends or even steal them from other girls just to meet a client or should I say 'hit a lick. ' That's what some of the street 'scorts call it. Most of the street 'scorts are often too worried about the Big H, and less worried about the Big A, appearance. Most of them could care less about going shopping at places like Victoria Secrets for example. The local dollar store is good enough for them regardless of how much money we give them. Ladies, sometimes it takes money to make More money. I know I know this report should of been on a different thread.
    I've had to buy heels for a few ladies. One lady I had to buy heels every visit. Found out she couldn't keep them at home because her hubby would've found out about her working the "night shift". So likely they all found new homes in trash baskets between here and Chillicothe. He and I have since kicked her to the curb.

  13. #9385

    Scoop on AVA

    Ava doesn't want to use her real phone so she wanted to get another phone number. And here it is 937 XXX-0231.1/2 100 1 hr 150. Text her for photos. Great girl, and no I don't get a dime or even a free BBBJ for this. Though AVA if you read this wouldn't mind. LOL Guys give her a text, you won't regret it. Stay Safe everyone.

  14. #9384

    High heels comment

    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy79  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lady today after a buddy highly recommended her. Set up was easy and her incall is private and safe. She met me wearing an outfit I asked her to put on. Her high heels were very sexy! I'm amazed when I ask providers to wear heels and the majority of them don't own any. She is definitely a spinner with a fantastic personality. She has the highest sex drive of any woman I have ever been with either in the hobby or not. I would love to go into detail about the dream, but she has sapped every bit of energy from me and I need a nap. She's fantastic! If you haven't seen her you should. We did things I didn't even know were possible. Well I'm off to sleep. Stay safe and have fun gentlemen.

    Fireguy.
    I understand that I'm off subject of the escort reviews, but I just had to say this is very true, and ridiculous in some cases. Some girls who call their selves escorts 'borrow' high heels from friends or even steal them from other girls just to meet a client or should I say 'hit a lick. ' That's what some of the street scorts call it. Most of the street scorts are often too worried about the Big H, and less worried about the Big A, appearance. Most of them could care less about going shopping at places like Victoria Secrets for example. The local dollar store is good enough for them regardless of how much money we give them. Ladies, sometimes it takes money to make More money. I know I know this report should of been on a differrent thread.

  15. #9383

    Cincy Passion

    Had a dream of this lady this evening. Not much to add, but great experience. Definitely woke up smiling. I did have to make some changes in scheduling, and she was very accommodating. If you are into massage, you should dream of Cincy Passion, when you have a chance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape