Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 41,596 to 41,610 of 61398
-
06-25-14 15:56 #19803Senior Member

Posts: 1322Wilkens / Brunswick scoop
Scooped a short street urchant at the corner of Wilkens / Brunswick for a quick BBBJ. Didn't catch her name but had a distinct feature of a bright red nose. I asked her if anyone has ever called her Rudolph but she was tweaking so bad she didn't respond. Not someone I'd recommend, but Wilkens was completely vacated this morning. Everyone appears to be locked up from previously read posts. Pass on Rudolph if you see her!
-
06-25-14 14:50 #19802Regular Member

Posts: 4SW in GB or Pasadena?
Hey anyone know of SW in the Glen Burnie / Pasadena area? I like to avoid BWI since it's crawling with LOE. PM if you want to keep it private.
-
06-25-14 01:35 #19801Senior Member

Posts: 381Worst Of W / W April
Was out the other evening and no one other than Shar picked up her phone. We played phone tag for almost 40 minutes and I gave up on her. I started in B C / B saw the preggo WSW and a plump blonde but I wasn't interested in those. I ended up going back over to the W / W loop. Made a few trips and no one was out. Finally saw a thin brunette below the circle and stopped to pick her up. She was a WSW about 100 lbs soaking wet, decent set of see cups. Said her name was April. On the way out of town she wants the money up front. No, I can let you out. More whining, then the CBJ for standard started and I've had girls in their sleep put more effort into taking care of business. First BJ ever that was just someone blowing on my cock, no lip action or suction. Finally I told her stop huffing and puffing and just jack me. She couldn't even do that right. Save your money gents. If you offered to pay my fee I wouldn't let her touch me again. Got to be some talented ladies somewhere. I'm almost tired of the shopping just to find a good one. If I didn't love the hunt so much I would just give up the hobby and save the money. If she says her name is April drive off, she kind of looks like the girl named Prissy from years ago, but wasn't her, Prissy knew how to work the pipe.
Shitty.
-
06-25-14 00:17 #19800Senior Member

Posts: 219Wilkins by the rotory. Idk what w / w stands for.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-14 23:57 #19799Senior Member

Posts: 228Also vacationing
Amber.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
Mary.
Brandy.
Tabby. Now semi vacationing.
Jessi.
All from the BCB area.
-
06-24-14 23:50 #19798Senior Member

Posts: 228Tiffany
Sounds nice. Her location would be helpful. Tiffany at W / W is currently trying to get her sh*t together and is not around at this time.
Originally Posted by Mike6
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-14 23:40 #19797Senior Member

Posts: 219Tiffany
Ended up picking up skinny white blonde Tiffany. Good BBBJ took her time and no hands and deepthroat very well. Standard fare and gave her a tip. She was wearing a nice short skirt, but definitely looks better from far away.
-
06-24-14 22:42 #19796Senior Member

Posts: 614Leimomi
If anyone picks her up, I wouldn't recommend going back to her place. She recently FTA'ed on a minor charge and has a warrant. You don't want to get caught with your pants down while the warrant is being served. She has a second case next week and will most likely FTA that one as well.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-14 21:47 #19795Senior Member

Posts: 1043The younger Mary
Blackdawn, thanks for looking out for a monger. I should have been more specific. I did not see the old Mary that has been out on the streets for as long as I can remember. This Mary is a 23 year old, slim college type girl. Very nice and accommodating. She is probably the same girl that Milfsalot reported on a few days ago. The difference between the two of them is like night and day. She got picked up by the police for warrants and if it was not for the fact that you have to give your real name and address to the popo, I would have bailed her out. I am quite sure that she would be very grateful and show her appreciation LOL.
Originally Posted by Blackdawn
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
06-24-14 19:57 #19794Senior Member

Posts: 158Crofton, you're one lucky.
Seriously? Where do you find these girls? You have the best luck of finding (I would say quality) good-looking SWs. You inspire me. I'm going to make trip out here and start looking for good stuff. Keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by Crofton33
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-14 19:54 #19793Banned Member

Posts: 1312Vacation
SW"s on "Vacation" (In other words getting three hots at state's exspense).
Lori.
Patty.
Ellie.
Lilly.
Empriss.
As of right now these are the only ones I know about feel free to add others.
-
06-24-14 19:10 #19792Senior Member

Posts: 184Petite Paige Packs a Powerful Punch
When they say big things come in small packages, they certainly must have had Paige in mind. Standing 5' at most, this mature lady puts many of the young ones to shame. Her body tops many of the providers half her age. Its almost a perfect combination, the body of a 20 year old and the experience of a 40 year old.
We have been telephone tagging for a minute just not being able to connect. Today we did and I made my way to Harford Road for the scoop. Watching walk towards me, she looked damn good and I knew I was in for a treat. We head for the notel to be able to fully experience what this little power house had to offer.
We checked in and made some small talk while we undressed. Once we were stripped, we started right in. Now, we all have had some young girls that have been in the game for a minute, but nothing beats one that has experience in pleasing a man, and this lady knows what she is doing. Take direction well? Who needs to direct this filly, nobody, she knows what to do. She did some great mic work, worked the boys and pushed her deep throat until her eyes watered. She amused herself doing this, I just went along for the ride. My was boy happy and straining for some penetrating action, so we started with the mish. A woman who knows, knows just how to work you into her, knows those subtle touches that make this experience more of an affair than a morning frolic.
We switched uo to doggie, and this is her thing. She likes that penetration and you know quickly when you are hitting her spot. She tunnel clenches with bravado and then you feel the warmth silky glide as she releases. I turned her back over and continued my deep thrusts and she can quickly climax again. She pulls you in tight and closer the closer she gets to her summit. Once there again, her upper torso is glowing pink, and those eyes penetrate right though you, and then her little smirk appears and you know you did a good job.
She is looking for some decent few clients. Now some of you guys have been bombarding me with requests. Some of you have gotten the intel, others, you ask but come empty handed or want to trade me numbers to ladies that I pass on the street all the time. Some of you have post that anyone could write. Trading intel does not mean to trade me a number for a provider you traded someone else for and have not met with nor have done a review. Remember I read this forum too.
-
06-24-14 16:56 #19791Senior Member

Posts: 56You and Me both
Nice catch Crofton. I envy you guys up there. Only been up there once for a legendary tryst w / Kiara. Definitely worth the hr drive, I imagine Dakota is as well. May have to try my luck for a drive up there to catch her.
Originally Posted by Mike6
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-14 16:44 #19790Senior Member

Posts: 300One in the same
She could of used a little freshening, that's all. Says she is now over on North Ave. CB.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-14 12:03 #19789Senior Member

Posts: 219Sounds like my kinda girl.
Originally Posted by Crofton33
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




