High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 361 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5407
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3592
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome, don't want to see others lose hard earned money or have their tempers get them in trouble. I generally use the "big head" out there and keep in mind that I have more to lose than they do. The plate numbers are NOT a recall, they're both on video as she had already agreed to pics/vids before pulling this shit.
    Scary shit, thank you HAH for the heads up. I miss the 2 letter, 3 number plates. Much easier to remember than that.

  2. #3591

    Yesterday in Prov.

    I figured with school out it was a good time to do some recon in the Elmwood area. I must say because of the construction the girls stick to one location that is very open and with the amount of LEO around it doesn't make things easy. They should attempt to move around a bit. Dick.

  3. #3590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Thank you

    Thank you man let us know, be safe guys.

  4. #3589
    Thanks for sharing. Hopefully, you'll save some other guys a ton of grief, or perhaps horrible injury.

    This story is reasons 1 through 10,000 why I'll never include streetwalkers in the mix. Everyone has their own tastes, and I absolutely respect that. But, at the point where someone is flashing a gun at me, I'd rather pay a bit more for safer hobby habits.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    So the next thing I know he pulled up next to me at the light by the Mobil station at the Atwell's intersection and flashed a gun at me and yelled some shit and since I have more to lose than that scum I smartly came on home. He was driving a new silver car RI tag 333-456. Overall, it could've been much worse I guess.
    All the best.

    Ishmael.

  5. #3588

    Thanks HAH

    Thanks for letting us know about this thief. Thankfully you are OK. Being a chicken, I spend most of my mongering time at the AMPs & the strip clubs. I do a little street mongering but I usually choose to pay more for the safety of the clubs & AMPs.

    You are an inspiration, HAH. The pictures & stories of your experiences are invaluable. I thank you. I'm usually in one of the strip clubs on Saturday nights. Anytime you are going to be in one of the clubs on a Saturday, PM me. I owe you some drinks.

    Postman.

  6. #3587

    Trying to help

    You're welcome, don't want to see others lose hard earned money or have their tempers get them in trouble. I generally use the "big head" out there and keep in mind that I have more to lose than they do. The plate numbers are NOT a recall, they're both on video as she had already agreed to pics/vids before pulling this shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by HagsJoe  [View Original Post]
    Thank you HAH for the heads up; nice plate recall.
    Quote Originally Posted by RHTreller  [View Original Post]
    THANK YOU HAH! For the info, including accurate description and vehicle tag numbers. Who needs that BS? Hopefully the cops catch them before some gets hurt or they pull this stunt on someone who doesn't move along the way you did.

  7. #3586

    Thank you HAH

    Thank you HAH for the heads up; nice plate recall.

  8. #3585
    THANK YOU HAH! For the info, including accurate description and vehicle tag numbers. Who needs that BS? Hopefully the cops catch them before some gets hurt or they pull this stunt on someone who doesn't move along the way you did.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    I decided to give more info after talking to some of the others here AND finding out that guys BEFORE me had already run into her with similar results and if they had posted any kind of a warning I myself would've been much better off. So here's an important FYI to help others avoid what can be a BAD situation.

    Others report that they went her "her spot" and that she has you get ready and when you're vulnerable (ie pants down) she ends up doing a cash and dash. With myself, it was an outright ROBBERY since I was not going by their "script" and the cash/dash wouldn't work like it did on the others.

    So anyways, I picked up an decent Italian looking late 30's early 40's brunette on Valley around 1am or so. She jumps right in no problem at all. Introduces herself as "Michelle" and offers a BJ for $40. While driving I negotiate for $30 BJ OR $40 for BJ with pics. She offers digits and says she's looking for regulars and she's available any time etc. She first offers roadhead but when I agree and get ready for that action she then tries to get me to go to her spot instead, no dice this homey doesn't play that.

    Then she wants me to go to her house to play there instead but yet again no go. So she was VERY pushy and kept trying to direct me to take certain streets but again no go I'm not that dumb. The whole time she was doing this a car that was down the street from where I scooped her had been following us. BIG RED FLAG (that's why you need to pay attention guys).

    I say that I changed my mind and I'll drop her off and maybe some other time but that's when out comes a knife. She managed to threaten with it pretty convincingly and wants all my cash and wallet. She even tried to get me to go to an ATM too but I said I don't even carry a wallet with me. She ends up getting my $40 that I had since she knew about it and the trouble wasn't worth $40. I guess I'm lucky I didn't lose my $800 phone.

    She jumps out of my car when I slowed down at a stop and books it back to the other one that had been following and they take off. I head the other direction but double back and catch him dropping her off at her car which was parked at the rising sun parking lot on Valley and is a maroon dodge stratus RI tag 330-629. I followed her for a bit but she must've seen me and I could see her on her cell phone and she was probably talking to him.

    So the next thing I know he pulled up next to me at the light by the Mobil station at the Atwell's intersection and flashed a gun at me and yelled some shit and since I have more to lose than that scum I smartly came on home. He was driving a new silver car RI tag 333-456. Overall, it could've been much worse I guess.

  9. #3584

    RE: Michelle= cash and dash and/or ROB

    I decided to give more info after talking to some of the others here AND finding out that guys BEFORE me had already run into her with similar results and if they had posted any kind of a warning I myself would've been much better off. So here's an important FYI to help others avoid what can be a BAD situation.

    Others report that they went her "her spot" and that she has you get ready and when you're vulnerable (ie pants down) she ends up doing a cash and dash. With myself, it was an outright ROBBERY since I was not going by their "script" and the cash/dash wouldn't work like it did on the others.

    So anyways, I picked up an decent Italian looking late 30's early 40's brunette on Valley around 1am or so. She jumps right in no problem at all. Introduces herself as "Michelle" and offers a BJ for $40. While driving I negotiate for $30 BJ OR $40 for BJ with pics. She offers digits and says she's looking for regulars and she's available any time etc. She first offers roadhead but when I agree and get ready for that action she then tries to get me to go to her spot instead, no dice this homey doesn't play that.

    Then she wants me to go to her house to play there instead but yet again no go. So she was VERY pushy and kept trying to direct me to take certain streets but again no go I'm not that dumb. The whole time she was doing this a car that was down the street from where I scooped her had been following us. BIG RED FLAG (that's why you need to pay attention guys).

    I say that I changed my mind and I'll drop her off and maybe some other time but that's when out comes a knife. She managed to threaten with it pretty convincingly and wants all my cash and wallet. She even tried to get me to go to an ATM too but I said I don't even carry a wallet with me. She ends up getting my $40 that I had since she knew about it and the trouble wasn't worth $40. I guess I'm lucky I didn't lose my $800 phone.

    She jumps out of my car when I slowed down at a stop and books it back to the other one that had been following and they take off. I head the other direction but double back and catch him dropping her off at her car which was parked at the rising sun parking lot on Valley and is a maroon dodge stratus RI tag 330-629. I followed her for a bit but she must've seen me and I could see her on her cell phone and she was probably talking to him.

    So the next thing I know he pulled up next to me at the light by the Mobil station at the Atwell's intersection and flashed a gun at me and yelled some shit and since I have more to lose than that scum I smartly came on home. He was driving a new silver car RI tag 333-456. Overall, it could've been much worse I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    if you see an older (late 30's early 40's) petite Italian looking spinner with long black hair dressed in a black tank top and blue jeans and giving the name of "Michelle" do yourself a favor and drive away as fast as you can. Take my word for it! I'm sending out a regular email to the "inner circle" with details as to why.

  10. #3583

    12 am CF HSW

    Got out of work last night and thought I would take a spin through CF Nothing to speak of "Lisa Lips" was near the 7/11 eek. Pulled down Barton and saw a 40 ish HSW short but real nice body. Face was a 7. Claims she drove down from Woonsocket and wanted 50 for BBBJ, offered 25 but settled on 30. Pulled into a parking lot off Broad in the Bucket. I asked her to pull up her shirt, she would for an extra 10. Nope, I told her we could be in the car for a while before the deed is done without some play and she lifted up. The deed was pretty good, 8/10, allowed me to play with her ass and she really got into it. Fingers went for a dive and she didn't say anything, nice and wet, so I knew she was into it and it smelled great. Before the big finale, I informed her that it was going to end and she really turned it on, the last 30 seconds she was a 10/10 CIM and didn't miss a drop. I totally forgot her name but it did begin with a J or was it an H? Told me that she is usually on Blackstone St. In Woonsocket. Would definitely do that again and maybe a 50/50.

  11. #3582
    Saw Lisa the troll on Elmwood by the AZ and a plain looking brunette spinner WSW with a nice ass near CG but her pimp was right there so passed. I could've sworn I saw "Sunnyside Jen" sitting on the steps in front of the library and if it wasn't her it had to be her doppelganger. There was the same old (50+) WSW that's out there all the time by the Mobil and also a tall skinny older blond with nice fake tits but her face showed her age too much for me. That didn't stop her from getting scooped though. I first saw her on Potters near the "hookah" bar. Cranston st had one tall skinny trashy looking BSW and that was it.

    The Atwell's area was pretty full as well but all I will mention over there was that if you see an older (late 30's early 40's) petite Italian looking spinner with long black hair dressed in a black tank top and blue jeans and giving the name of "Michelle" do yourself a favor and drive away as fast as you can. Take my word for it! I'm sending out a regular email to the "inner circle" with details as to why.

  12. #3581

    Prov night out

    Just reporting on some girls in the area around 3 am. Cranston st dead. Broad st had Jessica late 20, early 30 WSW messed up teeth brunette I believe, pass. Elmwood I thought seen a newer heavy set BSW turned around it was just lisa with the messed up eye, pass. Atwells met Melissa Early to med 30 WSW got the look picked her up on a side street went. 5 for half and half would repeat decent looking does have a place to play skills slighty above average but got the job done so to say. People drive safe I must have seen 20 traffic violations in an hour no blinkers, crazy you turns out of the blue, no lights at 3 am.

  13. #3580

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    CONGRATS and WELCOME, to the dark side, may the force be with you. Just be forewarned that it can be ADDICTING! You still can just dabble every now and then BUT once you either get used to the lower prices of the streets OR you stumble upon a gem and have a FINE time at street prices you'll be hooked.

    Afterall, it is really about the hunt. Anybody can go to an AMP or call up a BP girl so IMHO that's kinda of like fish in a barrel etc.

    It's good to see that you were able to successfully read the forum and garner enough knowledge to try out the streets SAFELY. If we can stop the senseless attacks we can all hopefully get back to sharing the knowledge and helping each other get some. I know for a fact that I do share info and most would admit that BUT not all is taught either. Once you get more experience on the streets you'll feel much safer doing them and as long as you use your BIG head and follow the 22 rules you should be just fine.
    Thanks HAH. I am glad I learned some things on here first so I wasn't flying blind on this mission. I agree, that's what this board is for.

    SG.

  14. #3579

    Welcome to the "dark side"

    CONGRATS and WELCOME, to the dark side, may the force be with you. Just be forewarned that it can be ADDICTING! You still can just dabble every now and then BUT once you either get used to the lower prices of the streets OR you stumble upon a gem and have a FINE time at street prices you'll be hooked.

    Afterall, it is really about the hunt. Anybody can go to an AMP or call up a BP girl so IMHO that's kinda of like fish in a barrel etc.

    It's good to see that you were able to successfully read the forum and garner enough knowledge to try out the streets SAFELY. If we can stop the senseless attacks we can all hopefully get back to sharing the knowledge and helping each other get some. I know for a fact that I do share info and most would admit that BUT not all is taught either. Once you get more experience on the streets you'll feel much safer doing them and as long as you use your BIG head and follow the 22 rules you should be just fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlateGravel  [View Original Post]
    Last night was my first time picking up a SW. I've gone to AMPs, called BP girls, etc but have always been too afraid of getting busted. So the last couple of weeks I've been doing research on here (who knew CG meant City Gas, I thought it was the Church of God down the street), learning the 22 rules (no discussions until after she gets I the car is an important one I learned), and doing the Elmwood and Atwells drives, just checking it out.

    There were 2 HSWs between AZ and CG that were working lady night, both of them calling out "hey baby" as I drove past. That seemed a bit too much attention attracting to me, so I went on. Saw a WSW further down, swung back by a couple times, then pulled off the side street near her (learned that here too). She walked right up and got right in.

    She looked familiar, and when she introduced herself as Kristin, I blurted out "do you advertise on Backpage". Yup, same girl. I have thought about calling her before, but one of the long time seniors once referred to her as "hogzilla", so had not called her.
    SG.

  15. #3578

    My first SW pickup

    Last night was my first time picking up a SW. I've gone to AMPs, called BP girls, etc but have always been too afraid of getting busted. So the last couple of weeks I've been doing research on here (who knew CG meant City Gas, I thought it was the Church of God down the street), learning the 22 rules (no discussions until after she gets I the car is an important one I learned), and doing the Elmwood and Atwells drives, just checking it out.

    There were 2 HSWs between AZ and CG that were working lady night, both of them calling out "hey baby" as I drove past. That seemed a bit too much attention attracting to me, so I went on. Saw a WSW further down, swung back by a couple times, then pulled off the side street near her (learned that here too). She walked right up and got right in.

    She looked familiar, and when she introduced herself as Kristin, I blurted out "do you advertise on Backpage". Yup, same girl. I have thought about calling her before, but one of the long time seniors once referred to her as "hogzilla", so had not called her.

    So, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

    I have to say, I was relieved that she was someone I had heard of. That way I knew she wasn't a cop. And I hadn't read any reviews about her stealing or a pimp, etc. So that was good. Also good were the rates. 20 for BJ, 40 for FS.

    The bad? She had been drinking, clearly needed $ bad enough to be working the streets late at night, and looked a bit rougher than her BP pics.

    The ugly? She said she had put on a few pounds, and didn't have as much work from BP these days. While "hogzilla" was a bit harsh, she had a belly (both the one over the belt line and under).

    But she really seemed like a decent girl, and I was relieved that my cop fears were not a worry with her. I went for the FS. Not bad. I've had worse, and for a lot more $.

    Probably won't repeat, at least not for the FS, but may for the BJ for the price (which wasn't bad to start our encounter). So if you are looking for a value priced encounter, I think she would be ok in a pinch.

    SG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape