Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 41,611 to 41,625 of 61408
-
06-22-14 17:20 #19798Senior Member

Posts: 1788Nicole on Wilkens
I also had the pleasure of seeing Nicole this weekend. Between Chrissy and Nicole I'm about exhausted. Nicole is such a sweetheart with way cute boobs and a nice body, especially after she put on a few much needed pounds. She always takes her time and makes sure she does her job very well. It's a shame she can't keep a phone. If you see her around the circle you should stop for her, she'll certainly make it worthwhile. She told me of a guy she had never met before trying to get her to come way down on price. As young and cute as she is Nicole is worth WAY more than that, guys. Treat her very well. She does a spectacular job and is all around just fun to be with. If you've ever been with her you probably know she is, but of course YMMV.
-
06-22-14 14:36 #19797Senior Member

Posts: 1788Chrissy, MrsExSw
Chrissy came over from Western Maryland to see me on Saturday. She has been having issues with her internet access so she has asked me to help her out. Of course I said yes, because she is an awesome provider. Anyone that knows her already knows this. As always, she did a great job and always makes sure that I am quite happy.
She has asked me to give her number to a VERY LIMITED number of seniors, preferably the ones she already knows. She told me she's happy to see a a few guys sometimes, but it's a long and costly drive from her home, and to please remember that. You guys (or girls) that know her know she is worth it. Seniors PM me for her number. By seniors I mean those of you who actually contribute to the forum, not the ones who have a ton of bullshit posts with no information. Of course I have to run everyone by her before sending the number.
Here are a few new pictures of her to remind you how good looking she is.
-
06-22-14 13:29 #19796Senior Member

Posts: 229LOL, actually, believe it or not, I've had a girl come out from Baltimore to AA county (Linthicum, Glen Burnie) to see me. Granted I had been seeing her for 2 and a half years. She either got rides from friends or took public trans. Public Trans could be an option for you. I've taken that route many times. Take the light rail to Patapsco station, then the 51 bus to the Eagle / Payson stop. The circle is only like 3 blocks from there.
Originally Posted by GuyLooking
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-14 13:20 #19795Senior Member

Posts: 72Nicole WW / Circle
Very nice girl as cls has said previously. Met with her on Wednesday.
-
06-22-14 11:43 #19794Senior Member

Posts: 72[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-22-14 09:22 #19793Senior Member

Posts: 116Wilkens is Bare
To all those wondering, Wilkens Ave is bare as daylight yesterday from 12 am to 4 am when I cruised, and I was shocked, I didn't imagine it could get this worse.
-
06-22-14 00:51 #19792Regular Member

Posts: 14I have not been there in awhile but I remember Conkling being street walker heaven when I went there for the first time last year. A lot of guys drive up from NoVA and the DC area just because the girls are so plentiful (and mostly white if that's your preference). Keep checking, I'm sure you will eventually find something. I'm really surprised you aren't seeing any activity, I want to say peak hours are like between 10 pm - 2 am. Check out Wilkens if all else fails.
Originally Posted by History53
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-14 23:32 #19791Senior Member

Posts: 291I cruised thru the loops yesterday
I saw a couple of girls in be / CB that were almost acceptable yesterday afternoon. But I wasn't horny enough to stop for them. One was tall and thin with dark blonde frizzy hair around Fairhaven. The other was kind of cute, and thin around 10th. I did see Bolt On Jenn. Looks like she's about 5-6 months preggers. Did one of you let your seed get away from you? Jenn was talking with some cute young thing outside one of the stores near Patapsco and 10th. I was hoping to scoop Jenn's little friend, but she never went on a stroll. LE was pulling up on some of the well known girls 2-3 cars at a time. So I got oughta there after a while.
Conkling was pretty dead, as was Dundalk Ave. Not much on Harford Road either, although I thought I got the look from some chick with a piercing on her face near White Avenue. Good thing my regular gal's phone was working. She took care of things good.
I have not seen any of the new sweeties that have been reported on recently. Good for you, you lucky mongers, for finding a new gem or two. Maybe I'll get lucky next time.
Baltoman.
-
06-21-14 23:24 #19790Senior Member

Posts: 318Tina
Sounds like a Tina that I know from last fall, hooked up with her a few times at her house in Brooklyn Park. She is about 33 yo long blonde hair. She told me her mother was sick and they were selling the house. She looked good back then, I hit it two times, just like you the constant up selling and asking for more $ was too much. She did act like she was allergic to cum, I popped some pecker snot in her mouth once and she got pissed. Her friend Angie offered a three way with them for $60, but another Monger warned me it was probably a scam. Angie did walk in on us once through a "locked" door. After that I never called her again.
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RP.
-
06-21-14 21:49 #19789Senior Member

Posts: 283Double Nut
Had some stress relief to get rid of after work today so went down to my usual loops for a look-see. Nothing out at all in the PP area around 1700. Been awhile since I've seen it that dried up. Headed down to CB / be and hit up Pontiac first. Nothing new but maybe 2 of the same WSWs that are always out. Headed over to CB and saw several girls on Fairhaven. On my way there, there was a BSW on Patapsco towards the end. Had some jean shorts on, pink tank top, bronze hair tied up, maybe about 5 ft 8 ish, and actually good looking. I prefer WSWs or HSWs but went to try to pop my BSW virginity with no luck. Went around and she almost came up to me and kept staring but ended up walking on. Oh well. I'll try again next time.
Ended up on Fairhaven and picked up a WSW with log blonde hair, decent looking, some meat on her bones, wearin a short summer dress. Hops In and says her name is Tina and and immediately lifts up her dress and shows me her stubbly pussy. Damn! That's a intro. Headed off and started negotiation. She asked for 50 for head and I counter with 20 + tip. She keeps tryig to up-sell and try's to get me to up-grade to FS but just wanted head. Kept pushing and I wouldn't budge so next she quits bitching and drops her head to my lap. Decent work and suction. She acted like she was getting into it with the moaning and the hip swiveling but had me going. Lift up her dress and grab some cheeks and start smacking her round ass a few times. She wasn't in it to truly make me pop from head. She got a little pre-cum in her mouth and freaks out and acts like in nutter a pint in her mouth. Ended up HJ myself off and make her catch the remaining. Dropped her back off on Fairhaven and she offered her number. I took it but will only go for the up-grade next time as long as she quits the up-selling shit. Costed me. 2 + . 1 for the effort and catch.
On my way out, decided to get to 695 via Pontiac. On my way through Pontiac, saw my little spinner I reported on a few weeks ago Ang. Been looking for her for a few weeks and even though I just nutted 5 minutes ago, had to grab her up. She hops in and she is freshly showered and smelling sweet. I decide to take her back to my liar to sample the goods. Agreed on. 7 + tip because I don't live close. Good conversation on the way back to mine. 20 minutes later, we are at mine and we go in. She gets naked and has a cute ass but slightly deflated be cups but also some nice nipples. She is about 2 months pregnant and a little bump is visible. Start off with some head for about 15 minutes and still has the head bobbing skills. Flips to her back where I pound away. Very quiet fuck but I could see either pain or pleasure in her face but she held any noise back. Said fuck it and banged harder to no avail. Flipped her over for some doggy and tried smashing it even harder. Still no damn sound. Anyway, ended up getting mine so that's all that matters. Drop her off and got working digits to her new number now. Will repeat but not for the whole trip. She will be a "only for head" kinda girl.
-
06-21-14 21:44 #19788Senior Member

Posts: 283Double Nut
Had some stress relief to get rid of after work today so went down to my usual loops for a look-see. Nothing out at all in the PP area around 1700. Been awhile since I've seen it that dried up. Headed down to CB / be and hit up Pontiac first. Nothing new but maybe 2 of the same WSWs that are always out. Headed over to CB and saw several girls on Fairhaven. On my way there, there was a BSW on Patapsco towards the end. Had some jean shorts on, pink tank top, bronze hair tied up, maybe about 5 ft 8 ish, and actually good looking. I prefer WSWs or HSWs but went to try to pop my BSW virginity with no luck. Went around and she almost came up to me and kept staring but ended up walking on. Oh well. I'll try again next time.
Ended up on Fairhaven and picked up a WSW with log blonde hair, decent looking, some meat on her bones, wearin a short summer dress. Hops In and says her name is Tina and and immediately lifts up her dress and shows me her stubbly pussy. Damn! That's a intro. Headed off and started negotiation. She asked for 50 for head and I counter with 20 + tip. She keeps tryig to up-sell and try's to get me to up-grade to FS but just wanted head. Kept pushing and I wouldn't budge so next she quits bitching and drops her head to my lap. Decent work and suction. She acted like she was getting into it with the moaning and the hip swiveling but had me going. Lift up her dress and grab some cheeks and start smacking her round ass a few times. She wasn't in it to truly make me pop from head. She got a little pre-cum in her mouth and freaks out and acts like in nutter a pint in her mouth. Ended up HJ myself off and make her catch the remaining. Dropped her back off on Fairhaven and she offered her number. I took it but will only go for the up-grade next time as long as she quits the up-selling shit. Costed me. 2 + . 1 for the effort and catch.
On my way out, decided to get to 695 via Pontiac. On my way through Pontiac, saw my little spinner I reported on a few weeks ago Ang. Been looking for her for a few weeks and even though I just nutted 5 minutes ago, had to grab her up. She hops in and she is freshly showered and smelling sweet. I decide to take her back to my liar to sample the goods. Agreed on. 7.
-
06-21-14 18:31 #19787Senior Member

Posts: 511I talked her today for a little bit. I must agree that ass look good.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-14 18:17 #19786Senior Member

Posts: 184The tail of two Angie's.
First you guys get me distracted about Christine. Instead of leaving well enough alone, I was looking back a couple of post from this past week when I caught the ones about Angie. Then it hit me like a brick. There the other Angie with a nice smooth smoking body. Made a quick call and I was headed to a glorious destination.
Angie is a great provider. Her body is silky smooth with not a stretch mark in sight, and I have given her a thorough inspection. Her long smooth legs will give you motivation when you feel their warmth on you body as the wrap around you. Her stomach is spectacularly flat, and the bubble butt is even more pronounce where it connects to her ever small waist. Her oral talents will have you repeating to yourself "Not yet, Not yet man!
We worked each other from all kinds of angles and made good use of the room. This is another lady that's easy to talk to and most certainly shines her brightest if you opt for the notel.
-
06-21-14 16:01 #19785Senior Member

Posts: 124Thanks
Aw crap wrote a nice long reply and erased it.
Well to members.
Mongerel.
Hugh jardon.
Thanks for the replies and digits.
To the rest, your advice has been noted and taken into consideration.
Remember fellas shop smart shop "S" mart shotguns are half off.
Be safe.
-
06-21-14 15:45 #19784Senior Member

Posts: 457The BWI hotel district is full of BP advertisers, many of which advertise 30 min for $80. This guy reminds me of someone who wanted to buy a $20 item I advertised on Craigslist, then asked me if I can deliver it to Dundlak. Some people never get it.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
Most of our discussion in this forum is based on the assumptions that you have the 3Cs: Cash, Car, and Co#k. How many do you have?
I had a quick trip through WW yesterday and found a good looking chick (form 200 foot distance) across from the Gilmore Pleasure Club. Then two others walking together between Monroe and Fulton. Shame they demolished the house with the "Welcome to Carlton Ridge" painting, but who is going to complain. I parked near Payson and watched some demolition action. By mid-day, there were a number of new SWs, ranking 6's and 7's. I saw Kandii looking OK but she is not my type.
As for the dirty blond across the Gilmore Pleasure Club, she was no longer to be found. About 25,6-6, 150 lb, and does not look like a SW.
I've been getting some regular putty at home, so was just window shopping.










Reply With Quote




