Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12397

    Thanks Truthfull

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Biggest jack shack around!
    Thanks so much.

  2. #12396
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Franky:

    Where is irving park spa? 6700 Irving is the only one I know of. Jessica maybe from 31th Street? I didn't think there were any more Spa's on 31th Street?

    Last one one I think was City Spa. Franky PM me with detailes. I will O you one Thanks G.
    A little farther west at Oak park. Tell them Franky sent you / enjoy.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-6121/22260748

  3. #12395

    Are you kidding?

    Quote Originally Posted by Humpfree  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a good one. Maybe? PM me Thanks.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...bs-22/15056246
    Biggest jack shack around!

  4. #12394

    Hot chick- Any one know anything?

    Looks like a good one. Maybe? PM me Thanks.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...bs-22/15056246

  5. #12393

    Irving Park

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Well. Replying to my own post bcs I stopped in at Irving Park SPA.

    I walk in and the place is bare minimum besides one room with table but clean.

    Seems they just opened and not furnished yet but operating.

    And only one girl working at the moment her name is Jessica she is Chinese very polite and makes you feel at home.

    And her English is not bad at all.

    Best and I mean the Best massage I have ever had and he at the end.

    I take a shower at the end and ask her if anything else is on the menu for next time.

    She says "that's it only bcs the boss does not allow ".

    I think I have found a home for the best massage and simple he.

    Price is low and seems any tip will do. I gave 40 and she was over excited.

    If you guys visit call and make appointment with Jessica and mention that Franky sent you. Maybe I will rack up some mileage points.
    Thanks Franky:

    Where is irving park spa? 6700 Irving is the only one I know of. Jessica maybe from 31th Street? I didn't think there were any more Spa's on 31th Street?

    Last one one I think was City Spa. Franky PM me with detailes. I will O you one Thanks G.

  6. #12392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Hmm.

    I wonder if that is the same Jessica from 31st if so nothing else will be on the menu. She was a good masseuse.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Well. Replying to my own post bcs I stopped in at Irving Park SPA.

    I walk in and the place is bare minimum besides one room with table but clean.

    Seems they just opened and not furnished yet but operating.

    And only one girl working at the moment her name is Jessica she is Chinese very polite and makes you feel at home.

    And her English is not bad at all.

    Best and I mean the Best massage I have ever had and he at the end.

    I take a shower at the end and ask her if anything else is on the menu for next time.

    She says "that's it only bcs the boss does not allow ".

    I think I have found a home for the best massage and simple he.

    Price is low and seems any tip will do. I gave 40 and she was over excited.

    If you guys visit call and make appointment with Jessica and mention that Franky sent you. Maybe I will rack up some mileage points.

  7. #12391
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    As I reported before, Ace Spa in Downers Grove would probably close and it has.

    I was in the area today and noticed all the lights out and the door was locked. The "open" sign was off and some of the window accessories had been taken down. It's clear they are moving out. You can read my other posts if you want to know the reasons why.

    If you are in the area there is another spa about 2 miles East of Ace on Ogden in Westmont called Garden Spa. I have been there several times and each time was rushed with older girls but got the standard union scale finish. I would NOT repeat.

    Just wanted everyone to know in case they were thinking of heading out there.

    AJ.
    I had same experience at Garden spa as well. I ahave also been to Maple spa at Lisle and had similar experience too. When Laura was in Maple spa it was very good. But lately too much drama and talking about the tip too often.

  8. #12390

    Ace Spa Closed

    As I reported before, Ace Spa in Downers Grove would probably close and it has.

    I was in the area today and noticed all the lights out and the door was locked. The "open" sign was off and some of the window accessories had been taken down. It's clear they are moving out. You can read my other posts if you want to know the reasons why.

    If you are in the area there is another spa about 2 miles East of Ace on Ogden in Westmont called Garden Spa. I have been there several times and each time was rushed with older girls but got the standard union scale finish. I would NOT repeat.

    Just wanted everyone to know in case they were thinking of heading out there.

    AJ.

  9. #12389
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Rt19 spa near Oak P in Chicago.

    Anybody have any reports on this one, I called and seems they only have one masseuse.
    Well. Replying to my own post bcs I stopped in at Irving Park SPA.

    I walk in and the place is bare minimum besides one room with table but clean.

    Seems they just opened and not furnished yet but operating.

    And only one girl working at the moment her name is Jessica she is Chinese very polite and makes you feel at home.

    And her English is not bad at all.

    Best and I mean the Best massage I have ever had and he at the end.

    I take a shower at the end and ask her if anything else is on the menu for next time.

    She says "that's it only bcs the boss does not allow ".

    I think I have found a home for the best massage and simple he.

    Price is low and seems any tip will do. I gave 40 and she was over excited.

    If you guys visit call and make appointment with Jessica and mention that Franky sent you. Maybe I will rack up some mileage points.

  10. #12388
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Rt19 spa near Oak P in Chicago.

    Anybody have any reports on this one, I called and seems they only have one masseuse.
    Replying on my own quote. Bcs I took a ride there and its kind of close to home.

    Its a new place and its not even furnished fully inside yet, I guess they need working capital.

    Only one masseuse working at the moment, no parking in the back, street parking only.

    Her name is Jessica and Chinese and THE BEST and I mean the BEST MASSAGE I HAVE EVER EVER HAD. The price is right and of course he.

    She was very polite spoke decent English and very friendly and positive attitude which made me feel very comfortable.

    After I took a shower I asked her about anything else on the menu and she simply said "No, the boss no allow ".

    For a great massage and he. I think I found a home.

    Ask for Jessica and let her know Franky sent you. Who knows maybe I get some mileage points.

  11. #12387

    Benjamin

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the benjamin was not for FS based on the rest of the conversation. I agree with sticking with your union scale pricing.
    That is what I meant to say. She was greedy. Nudus81 walked. I am with Nudus81. Vern2020 was talking about $. 60 plus door fee for FS. That is ridiculous, 220 for FS in an AMP? Forget it. We can get it for 160 in an asian apt. I look at it like this. If she wants more than 40 for HJ, I'll happily give it to her, but she has to give more to me. If she starts at $, I pull out a condom. But I would rather walk than be ripped off. We have to stick together. I have no problem with union scale. Everyone knows what it is. Negotiations are a drag, and a real thrill killer. Stick to the scale.

  12. #12386
    Sounds like the benjamin was not for FS based on the rest of the conversation. I agree with sticking with your union scale pricing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface  [View Original Post]
    No is a good answer when she gets greedy. If she asks for a benjamin, I assume she means FS and just say yes. I am okay with that. One hundred plus the door fee of 60 is fair trade for FS in an apartment. She want 60, no problem, if she gets naked and gives a good HJ. It's all negotiable. Stick together and stick to the union scale.

  13. #12385

    Union scale

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudus81  [View Original Post]
    Checked out this place last week and got a great massage. Spoke decent English. Therapist was Sue or Susu. While she gave a great massage, she left the room a couple of times, open / closed window shades and kept asking if I was LEO. Obviously this made it a bit uncomfortable. She then asked if I want "front" or if she should keep working on back. I said front of course. She massages around a bit then lifts the towel as well as her shirt. No prompting from me. She then demands a Benjamin. I say too much. She then retreats to. 6 and I say too much. She then tells me to do it myself and to cum in paper towel because "it" makes the towels smell. The moment is gone so I get up and get dressed. I give her a. 10 tip for the massage, and she keeps demanding more. I refuse and leave. If the attitude changed, I would go back for the massage, but I can't say I'd recommend them to anyone.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4524864552.html
    No is a good answer when she gets greedy. If she asks for a benjamin, I assume she means FS and just say yes. I am okay with that. One hundred plus the door fee of 60 is fair trade for FS in an apartment. She want 60, no problem, if she gets naked and gives a good HJ. It's all negotiable. Stick together and stick to the union scale.

  14. #12384

    Zen spa (clean version)

    At Fullerton and Clybourn, the set up is nice and clean. Visited them and got Paula / Paulina as my MT. She said she is from Russia!? If anyone run into her before, maybe you can confirm the lie or truth about that. I know she can't speak Chinese and had little Korean or Chinese accents, but not sure where.

    Anyway, great massage, very good technique, spent $60 for 1 hr and $15 for table shower. She did not do anything else but also did not ask for any more tip afterwards. So, all in all, a solid massage at the reasonable massage price range (skills considered). Of course I'm somewhat disappointed.

    Anyone have any luck with them and were able to zen into something much happier?

  15. #12383
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio4245  [View Original Post]
    I was in Chicago to pick some stuff for work and decided to stop at the Hamlin BP ad and don't remember street for s body rub, fifty for a massage. I needed one all Hispanic girls, well in the massage was mediocre, but was allowed to touch everything. Was asked if I wanted extras, I asked how much hand 70 and mouth $120. Stuck to the massage and touching.
    North and Hamlin? One of the other guys reported on them and showed same ad in ts section. Curious what you found when touching?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape