Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,631 to 27,645 of 40027
-
06-23-14 11:49 #12397Senior Member

Posts: 183Thanks Truthfull
Thanks so much.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-14 11:46 #12396Senior Member

Posts: 223A little farther west at Oak park. Tell them Franky sent you / enjoy.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-6121/22260748
-
06-22-14 22:55 #12395Senior Member

Posts: 788Are you kidding?
Biggest jack shack around!
Originally Posted by Humpfree
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-14 22:48 #12394Senior Member

Posts: 183Hot chick- Any one know anything?
Looks like a good one. Maybe? PM me Thanks.
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...bs-22/15056246
-
06-22-14 22:23 #12393Senior Member

Posts: 667Irving Park
Thanks Franky:
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
Where is irving park spa? 6700 Irving is the only one I know of. Jessica maybe from 31th Street? I didn't think there were any more Spa's on 31th Street?
Last one one I think was City Spa. Franky PM me with detailes. I will O you one Thanks G.
-
06-22-14 20:59 #12392Senior Member

Posts: 107Hmm.
I wonder if that is the same Jessica from 31st if so nothing else will be on the menu. She was a good masseuse.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-14 22:37 #12391Senior Member

Posts: 109I had same experience at Garden spa as well. I ahave also been to Maple spa at Lisle and had similar experience too. When Laura was in Maple spa it was very good. But lately too much drama and talking about the tip too often.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-14 18:29 #12390Senior Member

Posts: 653Ace Spa Closed
As I reported before, Ace Spa in Downers Grove would probably close and it has.
I was in the area today and noticed all the lights out and the door was locked. The "open" sign was off and some of the window accessories had been taken down. It's clear they are moving out. You can read my other posts if you want to know the reasons why.
If you are in the area there is another spa about 2 miles East of Ace on Ogden in Westmont called Garden Spa. I have been there several times and each time was rushed with older girls but got the standard union scale finish. I would NOT repeat.
Just wanted everyone to know in case they were thinking of heading out there.
AJ.
-
06-21-14 17:09 #12389Senior Member

Posts: 223Well. Replying to my own post bcs I stopped in at Irving Park SPA.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
I walk in and the place is bare minimum besides one room with table but clean.
Seems they just opened and not furnished yet but operating.
And only one girl working at the moment her name is Jessica she is Chinese very polite and makes you feel at home.
And her English is not bad at all.
Best and I mean the Best massage I have ever had and he at the end.
I take a shower at the end and ask her if anything else is on the menu for next time.
She says "that's it only bcs the boss does not allow ".
I think I have found a home for the best massage and simple he.
Price is low and seems any tip will do. I gave 40 and she was over excited.
If you guys visit call and make appointment with Jessica and mention that Franky sent you. Maybe I will rack up some mileage points.
-
06-21-14 12:20 #12388Senior Member

Posts: 223Replying on my own quote. Bcs I took a ride there and its kind of close to home.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
Its a new place and its not even furnished fully inside yet, I guess they need working capital.
Only one masseuse working at the moment, no parking in the back, street parking only.
Her name is Jessica and Chinese and THE BEST and I mean the BEST MASSAGE I HAVE EVER EVER HAD. The price is right and of course he.
She was very polite spoke decent English and very friendly and positive attitude which made me feel very comfortable.
After I took a shower I asked her about anything else on the menu and she simply said "No, the boss no allow ".
For a great massage and he. I think I found a home.
Ask for Jessica and let her know Franky sent you. Who knows maybe I get some mileage points.
-
06-21-14 11:08 #12387Senior Member

Posts: 143Benjamin
That is what I meant to say. She was greedy. Nudus81 walked. I am with Nudus81. Vern2020 was talking about $. 60 plus door fee for FS. That is ridiculous, 220 for FS in an AMP? Forget it. We can get it for 160 in an asian apt. I look at it like this. If she wants more than 40 for HJ, I'll happily give it to her, but she has to give more to me. If she starts at $, I pull out a condom. But I would rather walk than be ripped off. We have to stick together. I have no problem with union scale. Everyone knows what it is. Negotiations are a drag, and a real thrill killer. Stick to the scale.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-14 10:11 #12386Banned Member

Posts: 4190Sounds like the benjamin was not for FS based on the rest of the conversation. I agree with sticking with your union scale pricing.
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-14 09:43 #12385Senior Member

Posts: 143Union scale
No is a good answer when she gets greedy. If she asks for a benjamin, I assume she means FS and just say yes. I am okay with that. One hundred plus the door fee of 60 is fair trade for FS in an apartment. She want 60, no problem, if she gets naked and gives a good HJ. It's all negotiable. Stick together and stick to the union scale.
Originally Posted by Nudus81
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-14 03:39 #12384Senior Member

Posts: 793Zen spa (clean version)
At Fullerton and Clybourn, the set up is nice and clean. Visited them and got Paula / Paulina as my MT. She said she is from Russia!? If anyone run into her before, maybe you can confirm the lie or truth about that. I know she can't speak Chinese and had little Korean or Chinese accents, but not sure where.
Anyway, great massage, very good technique, spent $60 for 1 hr and $15 for table shower. She did not do anything else but also did not ask for any more tip afterwards. So, all in all, a solid massage at the reasonable massage price range (skills considered). Of course I'm somewhat disappointed.
Anyone have any luck with them and were able to zen into something much happier?
-
06-20-14 20:54 #12383Senior Member

Posts: 580North and Hamlin? One of the other guys reported on them and showed same ad in ts section. Curious what you found when touching?
Originally Posted by Sergio4245
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




